Ask a Jordanian citizen living in the UK anything and I will answer with complete honesty

Ask a Jordanian citizen living in the UK anything and I will answer with complete honesty.

other countries i lived in you can ask about:
>saudi arabia
>uae
>egypt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Transjordan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmmm

Why the fuck does no country want you? Why dont you stay living in your part of the world and leave us alone? Why does no one love you?

Hello canada friend, I am actually studying here and will go back when I finish,

Best Wishes

Thank you for that wonderful reply! It actual shows youre a decent person to not get b8 by my hate speech.

Actual question though, many middle-Eastern people I know also lived in several countries. Is there a reason for this? Maybe the fathers job requires him to live in Egypt, UAE, Saudia Arabia, etc...

And what are you studying?

What made you decide to live here?

When are you going back?

You are not welcome here. Understand this.

Well because the only countries with money are saudi and the uae and qatar so youll find most skilled workers from mena migrate there if they cant find a well paying job at home

i am studying environmental engineering friend

good unis, great lager and women

i understand fellow brit, i am leaving as soon as i finish my degree, probably to canada but dont tell the poster above

Meh. My hairdresser is from Lebanon. Doesnt seem that bad. Our country has already gone to shit, nothing you can do to ruin it any more!

Im just so happy our weather will try to kill everyone the same. You will miss Beirut when its -40, friend.

I always head that toronto is the new york of canada and vancouver is the seattle of canada, is this true?

Was Muhammad really gay?
Also, leave Europe you shit skin bastard you're not welcome here female Moon God worshipper.

The west does not want you. Do not let feminists and gay people trick you, we will find you and beat you to death Mohammedanian. Just as you would do us if we came to your country.

I would say thats true. All Canadians have an inferiority complex because of the USA, so Id say Toronto "wishes" they were NY. In reality they arent even close to being like NY on any spectrum, but it makes them happy to even be in the conversation.

Vancouver is a global city in its own right. Its if Seattle + San Francisco had a baby and it came out Canadian...

Im lucky enough to live in the mountains, so we at least have an identity and culture that is unique to us. Switzerland isnt even this nice.

Shut the fuck up Nancy go to Jordan with this shit skin. We don't need your wannabe intellect either.

Lol he asked a question about MY country.

Youre so angry. I hate that my grandparents killed your grandparents (twice). Lets just let bygones be bygones. You try and make your country better, and ill try and make mine better as well.

Thanks. Anymore?

Fuck off Nancy. Eat a Muslim dick while you get sharia'd for saying Al-Lat is the Devil, even though you're right

what are you talking about friend? German and austrian tourists fill cafes and pubs in Amman, you seem to have mistaken jordan for syria, why angry?

Oh my fault then Mohammedanian. sorry. You guys are ok for not being dumb fuck muslims and destroying historical sites.

Fucking leave the continent now you shitcolored fuckbag

are you an ex-diplomat or diplomatic aid?
do you live in London?
is your missus ginger?
how's Tony?

i still don't understand why you're so angry at me? you don't even know me pal, i bet i could win you over some Kolch and hot wings, meet me in France or anywhere in between you and me

im a college student dude i dont know Tony

but yes my gf is ginger how did you know?

No. Your taqqiya doesn't work on me.
I read your shit book.

The question I have is would you tax me or kill me?

>tax me or kill me

neither, i dont believe in sharia law, i am a secularist who believes religion belongs in temple and house

>being this autistic
I bet you're a great contribution to the west my man.

You're a Muslim. You have to believe in sharia or you're a kafir. Are you a kafir?

I'm actually tired of all these Arabs flooding this board with "I worship Mohammed ask me anything"
Nobody gives a fuck. Die.

Don't like it? Go back to redit.

Well then Im a kaffir, you seem to think you in the west have a monopoly on the hatred of Islamism, you fight against their backwardness and tyranny as a hobby we actually risk our lives to call them out on their bullshit to keep our societies as free as possible

Thanks.

Why is Jordan so poor

Who do jordanians hate more, Israel or palestinians?

how come Islam extremism basically doesn't exist in Jordan?

In regards to Israel and Palestine, why does Jordan not take up Israels offer to acquire Palestine?

I know it's a long and information heavy subject, but can you give a short explaination?

Is it because Hamas is legitimately a terrorist organization or..?

Do you have the clip of afghans fucking a goat?

>why is jordan so poor

because we have ZERO resources and depend on the bit of phosphate, small to medium manufacturing (recyclable tissue paper, beer, sodas, furniture, clothing etc.) and foreign aid and to some extent tourism but that's been fucked lately due to obvious reasons

>Who do jordanians hate more, Israel or palestinians?

Israelis for sure, again for obvious reasons

>how come Islam extremism basically doesn't exist in Jordan?

because the royal court found a way early on to win the durkas over and have them on their side as opposed to what happened in places like egypt.

so in return to them having freedom of speech and assembly the actual speech coming out of mosques is heavily monitored by the government and censored for any extremist/hate speech

>why does Jordan not take up Israels offer to acquire Palestine?

perhaps it's silly of me but I honestly don't follow the question? Israel already in all effective ways own and control palestine - maybe not officially but it is well known that the pali authority are just puppets to israel and that pali land is just fair play for the settlements

Sorry, im not incredibly well versed in the whole situation. My question stems from what Israels PM said in his press conference with Trump if I'm not mistaken, maybe it was from Ben Shapiro's show. Anyway, one of them said that there is an open offer from Israel to Jordan to annex Palestine since they are arabs, thus including them in an Arab state. I'll try and look into it more, I hope I'm not butchering this lol.

>be pali authority
>pay terrorists wo murder israeli citizens a lifetime salary
>commemorate said terrorists, name football tournaments and streets after them
>refuse all offers of a two-state solution
>not even recognise israel's existence

tfw when you're clearly just a puppet of isreal

I did not see the speech you speak of but Transjordan was a thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Transjordan

So i would not be surprised if they want to put it again on the table seeing how utterly useless the pali authority is. However, I dont think Jordan would take that deal in a million years, we have taken millions of refugees and the economy is in the shitter, acquiring that land would bare little to no benefit and strain jordanian expenditure even more

that was in the 70s till mid 80s now the pali auth is a shadow of what they used to be and are literal puppets in the hands of israel.. what you're describing in your green text is hamas

Good. Then stay there and die for a good cause.

How is running away to a different country and leaving them there to do the work of tyrants alright?
And you actually come on here and say "oh I fled my country ask me something"

Fuck off you pussy shitskin bastard.
Go fight the oppressors in your country.

if jordan is overburdened by refugees, why does it keep accepting more and more refugees after every war, while countries like UAE saudi arabia and Iran accept close to none?

doesn't seem smart to me user

I am going back after my studies you pathetic sperg.. and if i do decide to immigrate it will be to the new world not to your aging terrorist filled overcrowded shithole

I take back my offer of Kolch and hot wings and will extend it to my jewish friend down below

The dirty litte secret user is that organizations like UNRWA and european countries especially Norway pay big money to jordan to accept these refugess (and in a backhanded way stop them from fleeing into europe) nobody does anything for free you should know that. and jordan - while a well-known humanitarian country - will not accept these numbers if there wasnt a paycheck behind it..

gulfniggers dont take any in because they dont have to, they dont rely on foreign aid and dont need the headache at all.. couple that with the facts that they dont practice what they preach and are generally the most hypocritical bunch of neavue riche petro dollar gulf niggers...

I dont like gulf niggers.

Where in Canada do you want to immigrate to?

ayy... hope your country and you make it user

You are an evil dirty kike, the holocaust is a lie and your people did 911.

FUCK OFF

I honestly would love to live in vancouver or any other comfy city because i love cold weather and scenic drops and smaller cities as opposed to Toronto which just looks (to my completely ignorant eye) like another run of the mill concrete jungle..

thank you chaim.. secret ally

jordanians and palis are shit, lebanon and syria and iran are the only countries fighting back against the jews in the region

You ought to be ashamed of yourself ya ibn khawel

2os ummak

You need to be eradicated. You're doing a good job at this taqqiya you're keeping up here but I see through it.

You're nothing but a terrorist waiting to die for his prophet.

I hope you get your visa reneged and have to go back to your shithole region. Justice is coming Mahmud. We're gonna glass you.

Thoughts on the filipino master race?

And why does Islam inspire that much hatred against christians?

>found the refugee

have you already gotten comfortable in your wellfare estate and government issued laptop and internet connection you fucking vermin.. you are the reason people like
and more to come hate us all over the world
You go over to their countries and literally demand things that you wouldbnt have ever dreamed of in your own shithole like umm clean water and infrastructure and free speech and that people respect mu hholy book go fuck yourself you fake fucking "warrior" if you actually go back to syria now the Lions of Allah would rape you and cum in your decapitated head

Kos om ommak ya ibn el da3re

filiponos are god tier, out of all the nationalites i worked with in saudi and dubai filipinos by far were the hardest working, least drama inducing, cleanest, most fun to be around groupe - closely followed be nepalis.

pakis and indians should learn from you guys

>Islam inspire that much hatred against christians?

because the quran is very conflicted on the issue. in some verses it says that christians are the closest to muslims and that we should love them. in others it says to kill everyone... so good people take the first and shit for brains take the second... youll find this pattern repeaats itself a lot with quran

correction it doesnt say that we should love them.. just coexist.. quran isnt really big on the world love especially towards other groups

jordanians are untrustworthy faggots, your king is half british and cant even speak arabic properly

YOU ARE A SHITBALL COUNTRY AND YOUR PEOPLE ARE JEWIFIED SLAVES

Kek. So you try moving your taqqiya to trying to pin me as a terrorist when I say you're one? Very bad taqqiya, doesn't work on me.

Very bad cover Mahmud. When will the bomb go off, tell us your plans.

When will you lose your life in the name of your shit god?

what are you talking about? are you retarded? i was replying to the norweigan autist and using your words as an example of european peoples who have come to hate us because of people like him.. do you even have any sort of reading comprehension?

I find it funny I know more about Lebanon than I do about Norway. All I know is Simo or whatever the white deaths name is.

You guys are all just emo, right?

Holy shit this Jordanian is based ROFL.

jidf

Forgot my question.....Want to see Petra someday, as well as pyramids of Giza. What are the chances of my survival? I know Jordan is more modern/moderate than the other ME countries, but I feel like realistically I'll never be able to goto Egypt without being nervous.

oh no, he caught me

Good answer.

Just to clear things I am not filipino just spreading awareness of the filipino master race (God bless them and their offspring) and shitposting.

It is a ray of hope to see someone who claims to be from an islamic country recognise that there is something deeply wrong with Islam and the Quran.

My understanding of the Koran as a Sup Forumsfag is later verses have precedence over earlier ones because abrogation, meaning kill all infidel medina fun time is a go

Flips are fish eaters that never try and learn another language. They laugh a lot...but are definitely sub-human compared to at least 12 other races. Theyre not even regional powers. Just drug addicts and pedos

Jordan and Egypt are perfect examples of the kinds of countries you can go to, stay at 5 star hotels, have the time of your life then go back home and people would commend you for being "brave" and "adventurous" for having gone there. perfectly safe

other notable examples include tunisia and oman

i'd avoid the water in egypt if i were you, and only eat in your hotel or in restaurants that have a crown in them.

id also avoid going to the pyramids all together, you will be swarmed by egyptian merchants trying to sell you shit or have you ride their camels and shit..

perfectly put. but even that is a point of conflict for """scholars""" if you can call them that..

myyself i just dont kill, steal or fuck others peoples wives and thats it.. dont care much for religious bullshit..

and more and more young people in the middle east are coming to this realization..

they tell you islam is the largest growing religion when in fact i have met more atheists in saudi than anywhere else in the world

BASED

Opinion on Assad and Syria?

>never try and learn another language.
Many of them can speak English and the Philippines isn't a monolingual country. There are regional language other than the official Tagalog language that many Filipinos can speak.

The issue is simple..

Are western cities better off with non European immigration and Islam just for the sake of diversity?

The answer is no.

Western counties by in large benefit in no major way by immigration from Africa and the middle east.

This is why OP is getting so much shit. If oil wasn't a.major component of everyday cutting edge industry they'd still be doing the same things they are now, but no one would care.

History majors know how this muslim incursion will play out like it has for the last 1400 years. Only these ivory towered globalist CEOs will not be around to care.

Just tell us about the bomb Mahmud. Is it in your mother?

>i understand fellow brit
>fellow brit

Thats not how it works user

Steps to being an honorary advanced white.

The constitution of the United States is your fucking Bible.

Not Islam, Christianity or Numerology.

If we are in the foxhole together Jordanian fighting for equality (not fucking income equality) the freedom of speech and the right to bear arms; you will have passed the test.

Also beware of censorship happy commies parading around as hate speech police.

If I can't look at you and say, "Jordanians are a bunch of limp wristed faggots." Then we're both fucked. You'll just be on the chopping block 40 years later.

Syria and Assad is one of the most complicated issues and truly one of these things where only the upper echelons of intelligence truly knows whats going on..

in a way you have truths, and alternative truths if that makes any sense?

Assad is a murderous genocidal cunt who opened fire upon his own people = truth

BUT

there are hundreds upon hundreds of militant groups carrying all kinds of flag and claiming theyre the real opposition = truth

these groups are fighting and killing the regime but are also fighting and killing within each other = truth

syria would be no where near as bad as it is now and the greatest befiniciray of what happened is israel (by eliminating assad) and the international arms industry = truth

>The answer is no.

Id have to disagree user and i beg you to hear me out:

back in the 60s all the way to the late 80s early 90s immigrating abroad was the easiest thing in the world, i have loads of friends and family who immigrated during these times are now completely americanized

BUT there was a catch..

if you wanted to immigrate you had to prove you were of value, only the highest grades, most demanded fields were taken in and the rest put on long waiting lists until fully vetted. thats why trump is really popular even within the middle east

you think a university education tenured professor wants to be lumped in with an iraqi goat herder / Imam when theyre both coming in through the border to germany?

thats what happened in europe, theyre letting in people WHO WOULDNT EVEN BE ACCEPTED by their own fellow arab muslim nations! it's pathetic and i honestly am as dumbfounded as you by the low low standards for immigration and benefits in cunts like germany and sweden...

One of my main gripes with islamic societies is that they have no patriotism whatsoever... an egyptian isnt an egyptian first, hes a muslim first! egyptian second! nowhere in the world is it this retarded!

what would it take for aliens such as you to emigrate out of the west?

Is there a secret initiative invasion funding by the British government or sorros given to you to entice you Arabs to come here. Did you get to these shores in a canoe. How many more are to follow. What is your mission who is your contact

german "humor" strikes again

Where is Jordania?

mean

serious question, after all I am not a big fan of violent outcomes

Is that a threat slovakia?

Good luck in your studies mate

I can't remotely bitch slap you, can I? I'm talking pic related which is bound to happen if the course we're taking isn't changed
I am also aware of the expansive nature of ye olde mohameddan and would like to preserve the existence of my nation through peaceful means

honestly if you're too retarded to read up and see my stance on islam and sharia law that's not my problem im not repeating myself..

got any questions

cheers mate! ill be out of your hair in 18 months

What is your position about immigrants in the UK?

> Assad is a murderous genocidal cunt who opened fire upon his own people = truth

He made the best of a bad situation. Don't really see what he could have done differently. If Syria fell, Jordan would have suffered more spillover too.

On a lighter note, who do you find more attractive, Jordanian or British woman?

ok then, who pays for your education? yourself, your native cunt taxpayer or the british taxpayer?

I was honestly horrified when i first arrived in london, there were areas where there was nothing but pakistani and indian shops and men in sandals, i felt sick just taking in this scenery and smelling.. its not as bad in all areas tho, cambridge is really fine and the immigrants that i saw there are bro tier.

what people dont know is britain is the hardest country to immigrate to even if you study all your life there you got 4 month to pack your shit and get out (if your outside EU), they have learned from their mistakes and rectifying it at least..

I still think he should have stepped down. i know pol has a hard on for assad but at the end of the day he sacrified hundreds of thousand just to stay on his chair. which is meaningless now..

>If Syria fell, Jordan would have suffered more spillover too.

Syria fell more than a year and a half ago friend. assad's territories are pathetically small. if there were foreign armies fighting each other on your soil your country has fallen mate..

>who do you find more attractive, Jordanian or British woman?

jordanian girls have prettier faces, british girls have better bodies.

Im paying from my own money mate.....

that's great! as long as you're the paying customer on a temporary no-gibs stay I see no problems with you user
now if only the other 99% were like you

As if Assad stepping down would have prevented the war. The violent opposition wouldn't be happy unless the ba'ath party was removed entirely. Which would have been a disaster for many years leading to sectarian violence, power struggles and vacuums (see the deba'athification of Iraq)

When are you going home?

>the ba'ath party

meme argument. the baath party has arms in every single arab country and are either loved or hated no in between.. the word youre looking for is "alawite". Syria is a predominantly sunni country that had been cucked for decades under the rule of a shiite sect that has close ties with iran (see iranian military leaders fighting against sunni militias even so-called true opposition)

and yes him stepping down would have had israel and the USA putting in puppets that at least stabilized the area and stopped bloodshed but Russia and Iran fought with all their power to keep him in because he's their last true ally in the region (excluding Bahraini and Omani fringe groups)

18 months lad. can i take my british girlfriend with me? is she tainted by sandnigger germs now and is no longer of use for the british nation?