Milo Maher debate

Where the fuck can I watch this? Mahers youtube channel still hasnt uploaded it, why?
Did anyone watch?
What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zo2SGUMPVj4
youtube.com/watch?v=KaC1EGZCqvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when the fuck is it even on?

Tonight 9pm est, I think maybe 10

It aired last night at 10pm est, it should have been uploaded to jewtube by now

can't find it on utube.. someone post a link

Maher airs Fridays
>I have hbo

Is Maher, dare I say, our guy?

Oh ok my bad, any predictions for the debate?
I think Milo will wreck shit after he pops a dozen adderral.

I have a suspicion they'll agree about Islam, but as usual Maher will be an idiot on everything else and the dumb audience will clap it

It will be great to see, Would like to see Milo debate John Stewart too.

lol

In what way? He's opposite of basically any opinion any Sup Forumsack have

He's anti-Islam.

Is milo the 1 on 1 guest or part of the round table? That makes a huge difference. Hopefully round table because Larry willmore is also part of it.

My father in law is a cuck he listens to Mahers white guilt and shaming. Bc thats soooo preogressive.....

this

Will Antifa and the others be protesting the TV show?

Hes the 1 on 1 guest

where link?

>a leaf being retarded

Fuck you for getting my hopes up for a sum total of 10 seconds.

Thanks for the reminder though.

There are two types of "anti-Islam".

Those who dislike it because they throw fags off buildings and keep their women on a tight leash.... And those who recognize its far older rhetoric will give it strength and virility over the West... Making it a valid threat.

This distinction is important.

He's anti-religion, newAtheists are not our friends

Milo will make points and Maher will brush them off with some forced stupid joke like he always does.

>In what way? He's opposite of basically any opinion any Sup Forumsack have
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 2OhGEUyT) 02/17/17(Fri)13:50:19 No.113082673▶
>
>He's anti-Islam.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: CE+5Pq1L) 02/17/17(Fri)13:51:17 No.113082797▶
>
>Is milo the 1 on 1 guest or part of the round table? That makes a huge difference. Hopefully round table because Larry willmore is also part of it.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: OkEvv5cJ) 02/17/17(Fri)13:51:39 No.113082845▶
> (OP)
>My father in law is a cuck he listens to Mahers white guilt and shaming. Bc thats soooo preogressive.....
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 9tk068Ae) 02/17/17(Fri)13:52:23 No.113082937▶
>
>this
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: d1qFtPL3) 02/17/17(Fri)13:53:15 No.113083035 ▶
>Will Antifa and the others be protesting the TV show?
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: sg8RP47o) 02/17/17(Fri)13:53:31 No.113083074 ▶
>
>Hes the 1 on 1 guest
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: O2mHp4i7) 02/17/17(Fri)13:53:53 No.113083120 ▶
> (OP)
>where link?
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: O8iPWY8m) 02/17/17(Fri)13:53:55 No.113083126 ▶
>File: a fucking leaf.png (233 KB, 394x577)
>
>>a leaf being retarded
>Fuck you for getting my hopes up for a sum total of 10 seconds.
>Thanks for the reminder though.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 618Va/ns) 02/17/17(Fri)13:54:12 No.113083155 ▶
>
>There are two types of "anti-Islam".
>Those who dislike it because they throw fags off buildings and keep their women on a tight leash.... And those who recognize its far older rhetoric will give it strength and virility over the West... Making it a valid threat.
>This distinction is important.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: MydPvMnI) 02/17/17(Fri)13:55:50 No.113083353 ▶
>
>He's anti-religion, newAtheists are not our friends
WHERE LINK?

Maher can eat a dick

like everything with bill mar it will be leftist bullshit, faglo will get shut down constantly anytime he makes a decent point, bill mar will say the f word which will cause his autistic audience to howl in applause because they have the mentality of 10 year olds and hearing a grown up say the f word makes his argument seems so much more salient

youtube.com/watch?v=Zo2SGUMPVj4

youtube.com/watch?v=KaC1EGZCqvs

Is this really going to be a debate (like rato vs Bernie) or is this just Maher speaking over everyone aka what he does every week. I'd actually pay to see Maher in a proper debate where he can't just talk over people.

faggot kike milo posted 6 threads yesterday about this please stop shilling two faggot kikes on pol

He's /ourguy/ when it comes to Islam, that's it.

you faggot jews are posting the same fucking shit you are so god damned subhuman pathetic
>try the archive for your milo needs you fucking kikes

>he's anti islam to satiate his kikedom
>he's anti christian
>he's a net zero subhuman kike waste of time

WHY ARE YOU SHILLING TWO FAG KIKES ON POL AGAIN KIKES? GET A REAL JOB JEWS

I don't know why Milo would lower himself to liberal talk shows, but godspeed to him nonetheless.

>ITT: faglo kike shills calling people CTR if they think faglo is a fucking cancer AIDS low iq faggot rat

>two Semitic libertarians have a debate
Do they even disagree on any real issues? As far as I can tell, their only disagreement is on whether or not Trump is good for the Jews.

Learn to greentext faggot

faglo lowers his anus hole for anyone willing to throw him a nickel or anyone willing to listen to him
>fucking suckers
>he is a kike with no morals or ethics

they don't disagree on anything
>they just play their kike shill jester roles for each side while getting you to obsess over muslims while hating christians
>so fucking smart and edgy didn't you know goys he's a desperate faggot

The audience should be gassed after every show

i hope milo fucking dies in a car accident on his way taping of this event. gets run over by a fucking faggot nigger muslim that hates faggot kikes.
>kek wills it fuck milo faggot jew

>any predictions for the debate?
Milo will mention his love of black dick no less than three times.

He's an attention whore and will likely spend most of the "debate" shilling his book.

>literally being someone's wife's son

Is Hillary Clinton, dare I say, /ourguy/?

wonder what the excuse for no antifa riots protesting milo will be? shouldn't antifa burn down hbo to protect free speech, or would soros not want to upset one of his business interests so he won't have them riot there

4v1 panel

This. As if Bill Maher would allow himself to lose an argument on his circle jerk of a show

Am i the only one here who is right-leaning and doesn't hate Maher?

Here, he's pretty woke. Has some ivory tower leanings but he's in Cali, what do you expect?

please reconsider watching bill maher

i lost all respect for him after religulous, i don't mind logical leftists (not that there are many) but he panders way too much to the point of it being very disingenuous

>any predictions for the debate?
Maher & Milo will probably agree about how intolerant college liberals are and how bad they have become. Maher himself was protested at a college he was giving a speech at because of what he has said about Muslims, and even before that he has in the past said US universities are too far left.

Outside that however Maher will get BTFO, and his response will be to scream about Trump/republicans being idiots. Maher will cite some poll showing how 90% of conservatives think Obama is from outterspace, and Jesus is real to prove it.

hbo you low agency leaf

BUILD

Mexican intellectual.

Larry Wilmore is a buzzkill.

He might have to tonight.

How do you watch HBO live, I've got it too, but I don't have the tv box or whatever. Can I do eet online?

That Australian guy is a massive faggot.

When they're sending their people, they're not sending their best. They fuck kangaroos, they lose to emus, and some, I assume are good shitposters.

Father-in-law is your spouse's father you dumbfuck.

where link

It's not on until like 6 hours

He did this all the time in the UK, and eventually nobody would bring him on because they'd always get BTFO.

How can you have HBO but no cable/satellite box? Anyway, you go to HBO streaming website, and you have to have your cable provider account info