Red Pill - european superstate already exists

And it's run by Germany. Today's speech from the german defence minister to Trump made me realize it. I wondered, why are the Germans so bold and determined to scold Trump

Look at the entire Europe - Germany controls Southern and Western Europe through the ECB. Germany controls Eastern Europe through being its actual creditor in the form of EU funds and controlling its elites (Poland is in the stage of a little political rebellion but it's mostly a fake puppet state. Cultural rebellion in Poland is significant though)

So Europe in reality depends on Germany today. You shouldn't look at your own national governments, because they are merely local authorities that can pass some minor laws. Will the Germans be able to administer Europe properly though? Very doubtful when you look at the european trade imbalances

Last independent countries in the EU are Denmark, Sweden and Britain, this is why the British could pull off Brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h28qfnZYXtk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary_and_the_euro
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kmh4BbJPz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We haven't even started yet.

It's not really Germany, but a proxy for globalist's interest.

Sweden? Oooooooooohhhhhhhh. So swedes DO want more rapefugees on purpose.

Another thing to support my claim - polish economical transition. It has been done in reality by western "advisors" but by "polish" (communist) hands. This is why the West managed to pillage Poland so effectively

That. Germans are just following orders, like good goys (and like they're used to). Also get all the blame - already universally hated by everyone, so being blamed for everything (again) was part of the plan. It's perfect, when you think about it.

>Germans so bold and determined to scold Trump
You mean like whole (((establishment)))?

(((Jeffrey Sachs))) and Soros

And Balcerowicz gets all the blame for eternity

Red pill
>Trump is controlled opposition.

>Germans are just following orders, like good goys
Wrong. Frankfurt School which is the dominant way of thinking in the West, comes from Germany. So you can really say that Germans have their own independent contribution in creating the contemporary political order so they are not full goys

How is Sweden independent?

>kek, (((Frankfurt School)))

They were just the best host for this type of thought, given their academic institutions. Kind of like USA is now.

it has its own currency, a more or less united elite that makes it hard to buy factions and make them fight against each other and has I suppose a good current account balance. Although its banks may be shit, because it has a significant private debt

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

>and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration
not so fast!

>Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.
true but this is an inevitable event once chinese real estate bubble pops

>We haven't even started yet.
this

It's only just begun, you naive pole

PolackenlĂĽmmel

We're going to make the european federated state under the leadership of the Gottkanzler

You can believe in that pasta all you want, you're still just globalist pawn, like everyone else. Obviously Germany would be in charge of Europe, as the most economically stable, prosperous, most competent, and most loyal.
But don't forget that there's a much bigger fish in that pond, that has a nasty habit of slapping hard those that defy it's rule.

das rite, now quick poland out of the EU! oh, your gov. doesnt want out. wew

youtube.com/watch?v=h28qfnZYXtk

dude who gives a shit they can't do shit anyways, all bark no bite

>they can't do shit anyways
They have a capability to build a powerful Bundeswehr in no time. They can also shut down factories in Eastern Europe or deny them EU funds. They are holding you by your balls

then they get their shit pushed in by literally everyone again
> They can also shut down factories in Eastern Europe or deny them EU funds
they've been threatening hungary with this for about 3 years now, nothing actually happened, we're still getting funding from the russians for paks 2 and built our fence anyways

Tell me that again when your natives stop being substiutrd by muslims by the millions.

NP in being part of the 4th Reich, just start doing EU interests and not just german ones

>shut down factories in Eastern Europe or deny them EU funds

Have they actually ever done this?

well, EU funds don't matter to Hungary so much, since it has been as wealthy as Czechia. Poland is a different story, because polish local governments live with the rhythm of the EU tranches

>Have they actually ever done this?
in a case of an economic crisis they will surely

So glad we are leaving.

Looks like we have to save Europe once more from the Germans and themselves.

K, you're either stupid or trolling. I'm done

Gottkanzler is a stale meme. Lefties can't meme, because only dark memes can be virally dank, and leftism is all rainbows and buttholes now.

but we do

eu funding is pretty much funding german companies in eastern countries and making up for the market losses for the russian sanctions, and actually with eu support we lose more than if we didn't get support and could trade freely with russia
so they're pretty much in a corner, if they cut funding they lose profit and we'd leave to negotiate new deals with the russians and the west, so it wouldn't be worth it for them at all

SIEG

who /GOTTKANZLER/ here?

>So glad we are leaving
Brexit is 50/50 "chap"

>Looks like we have to save Europe once more from the Germans
with marxist and liberal elites that's impossible, firstly you would have to save yourselves

It became abundantly clear when Germany were directly involved in the Greek debt crisis. When Merkels words alone opened the door to all the migrants, and when the only country who truly benefits from the Euro is Germany (this is why France has stopped complaining, their economy is bound by German rules).

you know Merkel is doing only german interests, don't deny. they are just disguised.

Spooky pic.

Germans couldn't make the rest of the EU take migrants

I'm more concerned that the EU will ramp up perceptions of tensions against the US in order to provide more justification for the EU army like they were doing with russia

>ECB
Germany doesn't own the ECB

>>Germans couldn't make the rest of the EU take migrants

Not directly, no. But the Euro is tailored to the German economy (just look at how the economies of the other Euro countries are doing if you don't believe me), and because of that all the other countries using the Euro are having a very hard time. Germany is the main country contributing positively to the EUs coffers, which means they gain a lot of influence on monetary policy, since if they face harsh times, the whole EU economy now dies. So what the ECB does is now limited to what is in the interest of Germany. See how that works?

Yeah enjoy living in Durkmanistan while I sit here with my arsenal of weapons sippin on freedom

good thing we got our forint he .... he ....

>4th Reich by immigrant and political correctness flood
I don't think Hitler would of appreciated this horrifyingly fucked up manner of "victory" you Germans have. Nobody does. Germany you're giving up on what makes you unique and replacing it with muslims and afrikaners. How is that helping anyone? How does that even LOOK good.
Oh right you guys just want pretty numbers on paper. Artificially inflate how "good" you are so other rich folk from across the see will give you more money.

What good sluts your politicians and mama-Merkel are! Have to work for that dosh don'tcha?

redpill - Sup Forums is controlled oppisition.

Did you have an election to switch to the Euro?
Our politicians promised us the world would end if we didn't switch. Its hilarious when its mentioned in debates where the same parties now argue for further integration on different EU subjects. Schmucks have been BTFO by public referendums all times but one (revised Maastricht treaty), yet they still try, and the media tries to portray those who vote against as it low educated people living in the country side. When will they learn...

I don't think it's possible to switch, too much inflation and shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary_and_the_euro
basically politicians and the population wouldn't mind the euro but our current currency is so shit that we literally can't switch

Still better having a shit currency than being Greece.

>fascist nazis lost WW2
>we wuz victorious
>live 10 times worse
>gercucks are leaders of yurop yet again despite being fascist nazi losers of WW2

Russia is a joke country. All the fucking time Russian elites rob ruscucks and live in luxury while making everyone else live a miserable life. No matter who's in charge, it's an endless cycle of poverty.

Communism is one hell of a drug.

hungary and czech are on board already

Ay my nigga why you talking shit behind my back

there always has to be the one at the top controlling everything

Germany is just the most powerful country
if we would control all of Europe, things would be very different

Oh dude, here in Poland you would be called a suspicious xenophobe if you were against the euro currency. Poland was saved by the fact that the euro crisis started only 4 years after Poland joined the EU. Otherwise our Soviet elites would adopt the euro

put down the vodka sergey, it's the source of all your problems

>vorgeschlagene

While it's a sad affair, your country is shit currently. Can't get around that.

Can't disagree desu

I for one, love my German daddy.

fuck off estonia, how are you even a country

Thanks to germans. Unironically.

>put down the vodka sergey, it's the source of all your problems
Lots of countries are rampart alcoholics, Japan is one of them. It's not vodka but Russian passive and uneducated mentality - since the majority of Russians never been out of the country, they cannot even compare their poverty with European standards of living and instead they watch it on TV with ooga booga bullshit propaganda about gay parades and evil Americans killing adopted Russian babbies.
Russian government insists on dumbing down Russians while being perfectly aware of EU / US luxury life and so they own houses, elite apartments and other stuff registered on their grandmommas so their wives and kids can live there without drawing too much attention.

The only sane way to break that hopeless cycle is to leave the country.

or do what the bolsheviks did

You could just write "i want free gibs"

no wonder you love them then
>Japan is one of them
naw mate, russia is way worse with alcoholics than any other country, put it down sergey, when do you see germans running around the streets totally drunk? and now think about the last time you saw a drunk russian on the street, that should answer your questions about the difference between germany and russia

Esti's count as people now?

If you are unaware about Japanese salary men drinking like crazy and their senpai-kouhai relationships where a younger person should obey and drink as much as senpai forces him to do then why are you denying that?

The difference in culture of drinking is real but it's still drinking alcohol to get drunk.

Liberal democracy, not the system of government, bet the establishment now in power, reminds some people over here late 80s Communism.

Obvious problems the they cannot seem to be able to deal with and change needs to be made. They refuse to change, so they See no evil, Hear no evil and Say no evil and just pretend everything is dandy, silencing any criticism and looking for outside enemies and basically becoming even more rigid in order to not lose power.

difference is they drink expensive sake that has 15% alcohol and eat it with snacks while russians drink cheap 50% vodka straight from the bottle
jap salarymen might go out and sing karaoke for a night then go home, while the russian wakes up with a bottle of vodka and goes to sleep with a bottle of vodka in a perpetual state of drunken screeching

this meme really gives me the feeling that I'm in a bad dream. This can't be happening.

it's not too late sergey

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kmh4BbJPz8

>drink expensive sake that has 15% alcohol

Oh please, casul.
First of all they drink shochu, not sake, which is basically the rice vodka. Second, all vodka is basically the same distilled spirit shit.

>that hole in the middle
fucking switzerland,absolutely unaesthetic

Germans are fucking stupid. And keeping in consideration that they are all Muslim now. We might just have to start killing them all again.

>He doesn't know the Frankfurt School is 100% Ashkenazi.

lol

Fuck off proxy shill

switzerland must be annexed at once when the Gottkanzler comes into power

>reminds some people over here late 80s Communism
google The Demon in Democracy by a former Solidarity dissident, he writes the same

>Frankfurt School is 100% Ashkenazi
you people are stupid fucks

Marx was a LUTHERAN convert not a fucking Jew. Marxism stems from lutheranism not judaism. So Frankfurt School is LUTHERAN too

just search for their (((intellectuals)))'s names, Andrzej.

Pot(ae)to, Pot(ah)to

Some people want to transfer all the bullshit they see on the mythical Jew, that likely doesn't exist. It actually a coping mechanism people use... see, they will never find the mythical Jew. This is a coping mechanism used to AVOID the actual problem and never properly solve it.

Eg. If I tell you that a rattling at night is keeping me awake, but I think it's a ghost and not a rat, I'm not exactly going to be setting rat traps to properly solve the problem am I?