How is this not true?

How is this not true?
> Semen are sticky, they leave a chemical smell
> You inseminate a girl's womb. Her eggs are penetrated by your semen. Your semen therefore stains her very insides of her core.
> A girl had unprotected sex over 10 times or so she says when it's actually 30+
> Different types of men's chemicals are inside her.

Jesus Christ! How does this not disgust you?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
youtube.com/watch?v=jInLpLZ_6nQ&t=619s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lets see how this goes with mammels.

That's why I stick with Palmela Handerson. I remember seeing a graph saying a lot of people have sex before age of 12. Too lazy to look for it and share plus on phone.

they are trying to normalize cuckery

human females can't do this

>in flies

Flies lay eggs.
Also spermiums die after a few day, because they will starve to death.

If this was true you would hear stories about children coming to the world to dads who have died years ago.

simply given excuses for females to not bear the father's child

>but it's proven there's a possibility the child won't look like you because of my other boyfriends

don't believe one word of this

>I don't know what menstruation is

My mom dated a beta guy before she dated my dad who is alpha.
Could my beta genes come from him?

But the fact that semens are graffitied in wombs. How can men this age be such cucks?

>Study done on flies

OK

This stinks of disinfo designed to lower birthrates of whites by making the males think they're getting cucked by past boyfriends (only race that pays attention to scientific studies like this)

>Her eggs are penetrated by your semen. Your semen therefore stains her very insides of her core.

That's not how it works retard. Fertilized eggs don't just keep hanging out inside her.

This is actually common in animal breeding. If you were to breed a white horse with a zebra, it would have striped offspring. If you were to breed the same horse with another horse afterward, the offspring can still have faint stripes/zebra characteristics

Way to completely miss the point, idiots. Flies are just used for this particular study, mitochondrial DNA is part of all animals' DNA, which means that this applies to humans and other animals.

>2017
>Not knowing that scientists use test animals that are specifically chosen because their characteristics match the demands of the study.

Gee if there were only some sort of book that indicated it was best to have sex only after marriage.

Gee if only.

This fucking thread.

or a unknown 3rd guy

>in flies

Wow, what a relevant model for complex vertebrates.

It's common in animals.

Cats with two differently colored eyes have two different male cat's semen bound to one egg.

In reptiles females can save sperm in their reproductive organs for a decade and become pregnant from ONE sexual experience 10 years ago.

Wrong. This is scientific fact, mitochondrial DNA is an objective fact that you cannot deny.

Reminder that human studies have found stray Y chromosomes in women who have unprotected sex.

Any woman who isn't a virgin is tainted, any women with a kid previous, including abortions, has it even worse.

The uterus is a self-cleaning organ
Every month it gets rid of all the shit that's inside of it
This is fake news

>This genetic material is known as mitochondrial DNA or mtDNA. Mitochondria (illustration) are structures within cells that convert the energy from food into a form that cells can use. Each cell contains hundreds to thousands of mitochondria, which are located in the fluid that surrounds the nucleus

how is this related? I'm asking sincerely

The only way this affects humans is when the woman has already been pregnant with another man's child.
Apparently it makes permanent changes to her DNA, but again only if they had a child together.

it happens with humans too. they did a study on childrens dna affecting the mothers and found it also happens with sexual contact

this is the correct type of thinking to stay aware in the disinformation age. i applaud you.

>2017

>Not knowing that all mitochondrial DNA is inherited from mom

>Implying sperm has the ability to pass on mitDNA

we can also test human DNA and find that other men are a 0% match to the children their Ex had

>tfw this makes almost everyone a cuck

>in flies
>2014

pakistan strikes again

who the fuck cares, its always been like this and it always will be like this

You just want to accept your with a used up women who has chad and Jamaal presence inside her? You know she touches her stomach thinking about them inside her.

Can we test human DNA and find that other men share DNA with their Ex?

proofs then czuck

This is an 18+ board. Please come back once you take sex ed.

we can test all dna and match all SNPs to determine where they came from (which parent/ parent's lineage)

this is just a psyop by cucks

I mean regardless I'm not even gonna fuck a girl that's not a virgin anyways.

Wait, are you actually trying to call me a cuck because I'm just explaining why this article is pseudoscience?
I'm no psychologist, but that smells of severe insecurity

It must be natural for a brit to think like this, huh?

>tfw we really were created and shit like the commandments were an educational system to keep us from corrupting ourselves
>and the more we learn about science the more we realize that

Doesn't matter what created us, it/they/whatever gave us a set of instructions.

How much of it is man made and a lie? It depends on how much of it science can prove.

Then you are never going to fuck a girl in current year.

It isn't, especially because your DNA always differs from mtDNA.

shut the fuck up you gay leaf or i will behead your family in the name of sharia law

>my dad
Kek'd

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184

Beware the roastie menace.

women and men should not have sex before marriage.

well then get em young, most girls are having their first at 11-12

Or the black milkman

i married a virgin

suck it

>be a girl
>my vagina has its own distinct scent
>get married
>Husbands balls have their own distinct scent
>start having unprotected sex
>two babies later
>now my vagina always smells the same as his balls
>no matter what, even fresh out of the shower or gentiles smell the same

Has my body chemistry been changed by his semen?

Sure she is. I bet she's a born again virgin.

Alright, there's having reasonable standards for women
Then there's just being too insecure to trust a woman who's been with literally any other man
Or it could be a good way to justify the fact that you can't get women to like you

It's because of the bacteria present on you, and specifically your genitals, that create that smell
It has nothing to do with semen

Gross

>Husband eating you out
>Tastes and smells nothing but his own balls

No wonder married couples sex lives tank.

>MICROCHIMERISM say with me

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism

or, hormone imbalances on you and your pregnant mother from endocrine disruptors in your water/food/cosmetics/soaps

I know you guys shit on Indians all the time but we're pretty redpilled about this sort of stuff which is why we get girls from our home country instead of marrying the garbage floating around America.

Except flies don't menstruate and flush that shit out

>implying insecurities are the reason why and not because you want to build a life long relationship with one girl which statistically is more improbable with a girl who has had one or more partners.

Had sex with a girl unprotected five times a week for a year and she is asian, will her future kids look more white?

She was on the pill btw

He never does that anyways.

You've been MARKED

human skin is covered in benign bacteria, it varies from person to person and physical contact can make it spread. He probably had healthier bacteria than you and it colonized your vagina

stay jelly and keep going your own way, queer.

>flies, not humans

An important distinction lost on Sup Forums

>NO SERVICE

Do you live in a cave?

how do you remove it?

>comparing fly and human anatomy.
Yeahhh. No.
Vaginas are acidic and brake down sperm.

That's just correlation, not causation. The type of women who end up sleeping with a lot of other guys tend to also be worse long-term partners, but not every single one of them, and it's possible for people to change.
You just have to be a good judge of character, not narrow your pool of potential partners to the point that you won't be able to find anyone you deem acceptable.

Humans aren't flies. This isn't true for humans.

Humanity was a mistake
Artificial wombs and women genocide when

BLACKED

So that's why my son is black. My wife was raped by a black guy a few years before we married.

i got bad news for you budday

>mother's first husband was a ginger Jew
>Jew boy lived on the other side of the country ever since their divorce
>mother had red hair that turned blonde when she got older
>my dad was a dark-haired and pudgy fuck

>mfw I literally look like the fucking Jew. The anus chin and sexual deviance are the only things I have in common with my dad.
HALP

This happens to me but with pets, the wierdest fucking thing. My shits will smell like my cat´s shits.

"Raped" right. It's not rape when she enjoyed it mate.

^^^^^
This

Read up on the topic. Your dna lodges in her brain perhaps but this whole "children will look a bit like you" IDK about user. Maybe they have some of your DNA in them though, miniscule amounts.

Which is good, so we can all die happy as NEETs as long as we got laid at least once, knowing that some of our DNA or parts of our DNA will make it onwards.

Holy fuck the west is has become disgusting m. Islam invasion is surely needed!

>Never getting to lick pussy
>Not getting sweet pussy-throat cancer
Would leave you and the kids. How can a man live without oral sex? Or are you "unable to cum" from it because you have no idea what techniques work or how your clitoris looks inside.

You know, I might be a quater-kike mutant with a leather kink, but that's still better than getting buggered by some dune coon at 11.

Microchimerism or however it´s spelt has been found in human women. Often the ones who have had children BUT ALSO those with just previous sexual contact (unprotected).

This is real, not in the exact way Sup Forums thinks, but definately not fake as you would shill for the roasties. VIRGINS WOMEN ONLY

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
> It is hypothesized that unprotected intercourse may be another source of microchimerism, although this has not been shown definitively.

Try again.

It's also in mice and humans.
Micochimerism is found in the cerebral spinal fluid of females if they have ever been impregnated, even if they abort.
The effect on later offspring is unknown and hasn't been researched at all.
That said, we can assume that even the most ancient peoples were smarter than us for valuing virginity, firstborns, and driving out the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=jInLpLZ_6nQ&t=619s

No

> It is hypothesized that unprotected intercourse may be another source of microchimerism, although this has not been shown definitively.

No, it hasn't

>flies

Rare

No, it hasn't

This is also why the king got the first night with a noble woman being married in his court. Partly because muh benis, partly because she might carry a child for the king which the cuck husband would raise, but mainly because of this. Ancients knew things we are just re-learning.

A woman's past lovers can change her DNA, but she has to get pregnant.

If a woman has had a miscarriage or abortion before, and you have kids with her, the kids will have some of the DNA of her previous lover.

It has to do with what happens during pregnancy. A woman's bodily defenses go down and absorb a man's DNA into her reproductive cells. They're there FOREVER.

>Flies aren't humans

The level neck beards will go to to excuse their lack of ability at getting a woman to fuck them is astounding on Sup Forums. Your genetics are shit tier if the genetics from 10 other men from more than 3 years ago out compete yours. Natural Selection is smarter than some virgin loser on an Indonesian basket weaving message board.

Why do rapists not therefore pay for child support?

>Reading from one article
>Having never heard about this topic before