Black person on twitter advocating enslavement of white people

>black person on twitter advocating enslavement of white people

No backlash at all, in fact white people are offering to be his slave...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not embarrassed by trump and where has this dumb nigger been? white guilt has been the fad for a while now, so much to the point where there was backlash against it before trump, and you could cite that as a main reason for his election. as weird and wacky as Sup Forums is sometimes i think we're the only sane ones left.

white people offering to be his slave

How is this not getting him fired?
Imagine if a white writer said the reverse, yet here he is completely reminisce of critique

I hate liberals cucks even more than niggers at this point. How sick is that.

>reminisce
*remit

black people who think like this piss me off do they realize that whites didn't invent slavery? they simply adopted the idea from Africa where blacks enslaved blacks for a lot longer than we we did here in the states

Coming full circle

Not gonna lie, I kek'd at the 95 bulls twat.

Always kill a traitor before you kill an enemy.

Why do they act like this?They're adults;they must understand the consequences of one's actions?They do realize that you can't be against slavery while advocating for slavery but in this case for another race.

Rembert Browne is a no-talent hack that has been riding his skin color and shitty Atlanta memes for years. He won't be fired.

Is that his slave in the background?

That nigga be the fucking pied piper of cucks.

Black people are childish and petty, by and large. The "affront" of slavery is really just humiliation to them; that's why enslaving white people is a viable solution in their mind. It's why I've never in all my life given blacks the least amount of leeway in a social situation; which most white people do. By this I mean handing over control of topics and deferring to their self centered opinions and treating them as enlightened, they're just selfish.

Why are niggers so obsessed with us?

The reason there's no backlash is because no one takes it seriously. "liberal" whites on twitter think it isn't serious and just complaining or at the worst it doesn't matter because they secretly (maybe even to themselves) think whites ARE superior, i.e. "liberal" style racism that begins with the inherit belief they are superior. The whiners, i.e. you, are the ones weak enough to think it an actual threat, or autistic enough to argue on a purely principled ground, i.e. if a white person said he wanted a slave it would be racism etc etc. Alternatively, based on the pol meetup it might be you're actually a minority, and thus confused, not understanding the double standard stemming from the first point mentioned.

The best thing you can do is to just ignore it.

>And vice versa?

>autistic enough to argue on a purely principled ground

how dare me...

youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0

Lack of understanding because we think in completely different ways, they think emotionally and we think logically.

OK, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have insulted you, but the point I was trying to make is that rigorous application of the racism is bad ideal isn't really active in most circles of society. Between the whole racism = bigotry + power or what have you and the subtle twisting of implications in PoC, or the fact that race education in USA is almost exclusively about blacks/"hispanics" with a dash of native americans adds to this. People simply do not think that way.

>People simply do not think that way.
The tides are turning. We should highlight the left's hypocrisy on racism whenever we can, no? If anything it would draw in white people and POC who are rational

As much as i hate this nigger the white cucks replying are even worse. Remember, always shoot a traitor first.