Why do people worship these guys?

I only worship these guys.

They're really sciency ya now

Science and logic are the ultimate form of intelligence and show us the way everything works.

So it's best to worship two pop-cult TV meme scientists as they must be omniscient.

>Funny science men! Bazinga XD

Scientism

Because they fit shitty pre-2009 memes into their philosophical mojo. So it makes them so quirky and funny. TEHY MAKE SCIENC SO KEWL

>reddit is people

people want to think they're intelligent without studying

nobody learns science watching TV or youtube

Because pop sci is the only science exciting enough for normalfags to care about. If they weren't doing trendy "cool" science they'd be nobodies like everyone else in the science field

Because they're atheists.

Bill nye the nazi spy and niel black dynomite degrasse

Because they can dispense science into terms the layman can understand.

They're literally the "xD" of science.

The funny thing is that Bill Nye isn't a scientist and Neil does meme science.

>Meme science

Bunch of millenial faggotry. Worst generation.

Liking someone isn't the same as worshiping them. I don't have a shrine to Bill Nye or Space nigger man, but I do think they are pretty cool for making science and math more friendly to the public.

>making science and math more friendly to the public
Disgusting.

A mixture of mid 90's nostalgia and because for some reason they appeal to the type that thinks they are some sort of intelectual who also happen to be insufferable, so like 90% of reddit

I don't follow you. Are you saying being ignorant is better?

I'm saying git gud, or get out.

'Public friendly science', pscht.

Science worship is a component of our secular religion

honestly they are controversial even on reddit these days

Because the internet told them to, like how Christians worship God because the Bible told them to. Kind of ironic really

>>>>>secular religion
U wot m8?

can anyone give me a quick rundown on these guys?
I hear they are pretty powerful.

As in, the collection of secular / humanist beliefs that filled the religion-shaped hole in the Western mind after we deconstructed Christianity. Multiculturalism, nigger worship, uncritical rationalism, etc.

plebbit

The meeting that saved America.

Bill Nye doesnt evem have a Phd its ridiculous anyone can say he has any credibility.