Quick Rundown on HAARP?

Can I get a quick rundown on HAARP?

>How is it bad for us?
>How does it affect human consciousness/intelligence?
>Is the govt. manipulating it specifically to dumb us down?

youtube.com/watch?v=LepJTNsvB0c

Other urls found in this thread:

wwlp.com/2015/08/13/melting-fat-with-microwaves/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sura_Ionospheric_Heating_Facility
youtube.com/watch?v=x2O-DVgcvWQ
harp.gov/
discord.gg/swp3YFF
texasweathermodification.com/
southtexasweathermodification.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCqEP1SJuT4wS7GFZHOcJsOQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=aIYZvr3ueGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These threads are always slid by cryptokikes

We are nuking you so dont worry, disregard flag.

It's worth attention since the government has already declassified that they have been investing in technology to alter the weather. How haarp works though, I have no idea.

Infowars. com

Help me bump it then, user. I need to know.

I'm watching the documentary now, and it does more than that according to this guy:

>Screws w/ animal migration patterns
>Interferes w/ brain frequencies
>Eats a hole in the ionosphere (lets solar radiation in, which is horrible for life)

>>How is it bad for us?
Depends on how its used. It can manipulate the weather, break up, create or direct storms etc.

>>How does it affect human consciousness/intelligence?
It can create base feelings like anger, fear, depression etc. One of the reason why some Iraqi units just threw down their guns and surrendered without a fight to a few coalition soldiers.

>>Is the govt. manipulating it specifically to dumb us down?
When you fear you shut down higher brain functions. This is natural, thinking everything through for several minutes would be detrimental in a fight or flight situation.

So, yes - they're manipulating the public by keeping us in a constant state of fear?

>Screws w/ animal migration patterns
>Eats a hole in the ionosphere (lets solar radiation in, which is horrible for life)
I can at least believe the first two. The possibility of the elites causing global warming themselves and blaming it on industry and leading a fake charge to get everyone to unite against global warming and doing things that make no difference while causing it at the same time would be terrible... Is that happening!?

Dunno. This seems to be a pattern with the elites, where they distract us with a bunch of misinformation and lies while they work to end humanity on the sidelines.

> It can create base feelings like anger, fear, depression etc.
Explain

bump

You said quick so here goes.

Basically after fucking around with HAARP they realized they already had arrays all across the world capable of broadcasting in the required frequency ranges with less power (NEXRAD)

The tech can be used for all sorts of shit, in the sky and below the surface.

It can be used for ULF submarine comms, fucking with tectonic plates, and weather modification of all sorts.

Also every major nation has one/is fucking with the tech, and its only illegal to test it OUTSIDE your borders.

>So, yes - they're manipulating the public by keeping us in a constant state of fear?
I doubt you can use it against an entire country unless that country is like San Marino or something. But i don't know how powerful it is or to which extent it has been used. I think its cheaper to just use the media but maybe they do it in dense places like NY and SC.

I would be wary of anything with ''smart'' in the name to. It might not affect you now but maybe it can be changed at will.

>I can at least believe the first two.
You know of microwave ovens boil water right? It just gets the molecules vibrating and then the friction creates heat and it boils. They can even do that to fat cells and other things within the body, like specifically tune it so it heat just up the fat and basically leave everything alone. What if you scale it up and tune it so it does the same to the Ionosphere? I don't know if they can but it wouldn't surprise me desu-

>microwaving fat
wwlp.com/2015/08/13/melting-fat-with-microwaves/

I thought they defunded and shut this shit down.

Chemtrailfags get out REEEEEE

stay safe boys, its real.

Basically this. Same reason why some people make you happy, pissed or even angry. Like a dirty hippie would say ''man you got some bad vibrations dude''

What's the difference between a chem trail and a natural condensation of water? Are chem trails a thing or is it just fags who don't understand what water condensation is?

bump

Nice mock sun.

Probably moved outside the public eye
Russia still has one

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sura_Ionospheric_Heating_Facility

I was in that thread too.

It's a mind control facility run by the globalists that came from MKUltra research

Do you guys believe everything you're fucking told. There is no science behind this bullshit

The government is employing it for terraforming.

Here where I live the locals are miserable and sick of being prone to droughts and massive heat due to those high-pressure heat pockets HAARP produces BUT the Obama people are all happy and confy as can be because the weather's just like it was back home.

And when they generously turn off the fucking thing to keep it from scorching the environment to death, the moisture returns in the form of vicious storms to where "100 year floods" occur pretty much yearly now.

And I noticed a change in the local weathermen. First they said it's impossible to predict when it ends because it doesn't act like a natural weather pattern to them lately promoting how nice it is that we're getting shorter winters and scorched-earth summers with murderous flooding in between BECAUSE EVERYONE LIKES IT HOT.

That's why I think it's terra-forming. Ad when the Obama-people are being shoved as far north as Sweden and Alaska which now get these unnatural weather patterns and see much-hotter temps than they used, well it's a big fucking coincidence that the heat follows them people then, and everywhere they go has been seeing more and more record highs.

And I know there's a HAARP station here in Texas. In fact there's dozens of them all over the world.

>I thought they defunded and shut this shit down.
Yeah they have
>moved on to other ways of managing the ionosphere which the is HAARP really is designed to do is to inject energy into the ionosphere and being able to actually control it. But that work has been concluded.
That is a direct quote from a congress hearing.
youtube.com/watch?v=x2O-DVgcvWQ

shit was nuts wasnt it? couldnt believe that guy was telling us about that...

Haarp Machine actually makes the whole world resonate

They are using this technology to try and destroy Japan without destroying Commifornia

But when America stops playing ball they unleash the gods wrath on the world 2012 style

The HARP program is a great way to help those struggling with housing debt.

harp.gov/

bumping moar

A retarded conspiracy that should have died years ago

/pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

Holy shit, what the fuck? I never knew that, thanks based user.

It was a fun thread.

Just my personal opinion but I don't think chemtrails and UHF pulses are related. If they are not in the sense everyone else does. You literally don't need particulates to form condensation when you're heating the ionosphere to cause a convection to form condensation. Look it up, a lot of it is unclassified just not advertised. They use plain old NEXRAD and UHF pulses in the

bump bump bump

Can you give us any proof, user? Where in Texas? What do you mean floods every year?

Proof, pls.

Harp/Haarp, it's all that same.

It's zero point energy, using Tesla's theory of ionosphere cavity resonation.

Yes, you can also use this technology to influence the circadian rhythms and brain waves of all living things.

However, their arrays are incorrect, and they still do not realize it.

watch the sky, guys

HAARP

>real because science supports the concept
>pumping that much energy into the atmosphere will obviously cause changes.
>If small basic military satellite antennas can cause radiation problems then surely a huge area of giant antennas can cause more problems.
>Look into Tesla's earthquake machine.
>Look into Texas weather modification.

texasweathermodification.com/
southtexasweathermodification.com/

Well there are several different things you can spray and lots of different frequencies you can use. If you spray just one area and combine that with something like HAARP you could probably get some interesting pin point effect. Like extreme weather etc, forest fires etc.

>muh contrails
kek

deebly goncerned

That's fucking uncanny, if not shopped.

>the hungover pilot on the bottom that fucked up the grid

what about this?

Gillian is still hot af imo

I seriously don't remember the sky being like this when I was a kid.

That looks like hogwash T B H F A M

You dont have to believe it now, but you will believe it in time.

Agreed.

pay more attention to the sky that's where the real stuff are happening
also watch this
youtube.com/channel/UCqEP1SJuT4wS7GFZHOcJsOQ/videos

>I seriously don't remember the sky being like this when I was a kid.
Because it didn't. It doesn't look anything like that where i live, its either clear or cloudy. None of that grey shit where it looks like the sky is covered with dust (because it is).

And i still see planes flying over. Looks like the normal plane in this

Because it wasn't.

They didn't start really ramping up the program internationally until the late 90s/early 2000's.

It's quite real in it's own way. Since this is Sup Forums and not fucking /x/... there was a pilot in what I think was 9/11 thread, he had the display on some function that allowed to enter whatever text you wanted, he typed in this shit and took pics, uploaded them into a thread advising us to fuck with tinfoil-/x/-type people. It was a fun thread. And someone really should fuck with /x/ with them. Goodtimes.

This is rather speculative and insane. Can we please make threads about problems we actually KNOW to be true, i.e. Germany getting cuck and saving the God Emperor from impeachment?

I'm with you up to the point of there being a program. What means you by this?

We have hundreds of those threads/day. Check the catalog user.

>Can we please make threads about problems we actually KNOW to be true, i.
We know that HAARP exist, its been admitted.

The only thing up for speculation is what it can do and how much it has been used.

It's another stupid ass tinfoil conspiracy theory for retards. Muh haarp, Muh flat earth, Muh contrails.

What the fuck! I've seen a pattern in the sky like this recently! I thought it was a crazy coincidence and it looked like the star of a pentagram but this is the same exact thing! I'm freaking out.

>>Is the govt. manipulating it specifically to dumb us down?

That's the function of government schools, user. Oh, and fluoridated water.

Calm down, its just ''''contrails''''

>find a odd looking place
>not sure what they do there
>make up some batshit conspiracy theory about
>MUH FILTERS
That's the Alex Jones routine.

>Muh contrails
CHEMtrails man, CHEMTRAILS.

HAARP is the name people know it as.

But the high frequency isn't what you have to worry about, that just affects environment.

The ELFs are what you need to worry about.

Anything resonating near the Schumann frequency has the potential to literally alter the primal functions of life (sleep/hunger/sex drive/etc.)

Though, as has been noted by scientists (they have recognized the symptoms, but not the cause), bombarding the ionosphere with high freq. resonance is causing the Earth's Schumann frequency to accelerate (it is now nearly double what it was 20 years ago, when it has been at the same rate for thousands of years).

There are many, many long term consequences to this that they don't yet understand.

Got a link to it?

TRANSDIMENSIONAL PSYCHIC VAMPIRES! CIA SEX OPERATIVES!

Energizes the ionosphere

Supposedly used for beyond line of sight communications that does not require satellites

Most likely use is a back up for communicating with subs around the world if we loose our satellite assets

Ionosphere becomes reflective to radio signals and can reflective them around the globe

Some rumors that it can ignite nuclear warheads

Some rumors that it is to control the weather

Some rumors that it is to keep aliens from invading

>Some rumors that it is to keep aliens from invading
N-nice bait
8/10

>beyond line of sight communications
This I can buy, and it rings vaguely familiar like I've read it somewhere before.

In case you don't know what the Schumann frequency is, it is fundamentally the heartbeat of the planet itself.

I've seen white airplanes spraying lines all over and the sky gets all gray. I live by an AFB so I assume it's a military type thing. I've taken lots of pics just like the ones you posted.

Wish I could say I did. Sorries.

>N-nice bait
>8/10
Not bait though, some people believe that. Something about humans are very resistant to radiation (because we live close to our star) and if they increase the radiation by just a little bit by lets say detonating over one thousand nukes in the atmosphere, fucking up some nuclear power plants and leaving the radio on 24/7 it makes earth hospitable to what ever aliens that might want to interfere with the current power structure.

Np user. Any highlights you can share?

Regarding those pics I explained it here: Other than that a pilot jumped in what I think was a 9/11 thread and basically told everyone they ere full of shit and explained why. It was a fun thread.

Ham radio op here, routinely use ionosphere to bounce

Everywhere we look the visible spectrum is rainbows.

youtube.com/watch?v=aIYZvr3ueGw

How much did you spend to get into it? $1000?

What part of some and rumors do you not understand.

He asked for the update and some people do think it is a space weapon.

I was quite clear that the communication option was the most likely.

I only have VHF/UHF equipment, but I am in college now and use my school's HF station a lot. Good HF station and simple antenna (dipole) will run you about 1000 if you buy the minimum.

My VHF/UHF station at home is a Yaesu FT-8900R and some simple antennas I made out of copper pipe / wire. That, coax, and power supply runs me about $500. My advice is look for used.

with 10 watts you can communicate beyond line of site with a simple CB (HF) radio and tuned antenna hundreds of miles when the X layer is right usually dusk and dawn and low sunspot activity.

Its a lot more than simple radio shit.

Move Along, Nothing to See Here

If you've ever exposed yourself to microwave radiation you're fucked. It's everywhere, isn't it.

They use it to communicate from the tops of skyscrapers and towers. Yeah, it's everywhere.

That is an example and it is pretty simple science.

Obviously to communicate reliably across the globe without satellite assets or repeaters you would need a more sophisticated solution.

Energizing the entire ionosphere so it become reflective to radio waves is pretty cool.

No faggot you don't need more sophisticated shit than your average ham op or aircraft has. It works just fine.

Pilots in nam used to call to hams, have the ham call up their wife on the phone and have a nice chit chat with them over the radio/phone lines.

It's not simple fucking comms.

Jesus Christ hams are all lonely old men just walk down your street till you see an antenna go knock on his door and ask him to call up someone in Japan or Germany. It will take him about 30 seconds and he will feel so cool for having someone interested in his lonely old man hobby.

The ionosphere exists like this naturally. The sun energizes it to reflect radio waves. HAARP is not causing it to reflect.

Out of all the natural things we can bounce radio waves off of (ionosphere, moon, comets are really the only things) the ionosphere is the most reliable. Satellite network bring the reliability way higher.

So for those people who don't have satellites...

Understand ELF and that it can be used for both communications and to create certain mental states.

Go away faggot there are more non stereotypical ham ops in ham radio now that ever

it's used as illumination radar with the ionosphere as a backstop to communicate with nuclear submarines

they've also figured out ways to manipulate the weather with it too by cranking up the volume

china also has a version

fuckoff samefag- that video so full of BS...and I think you know that too...

>That is a direct quote from a congress hearing.

but that does NOT mean controlling the weather which is what the title of the video claims...so its just conspiracy fuck propaganda..