MAGA!

MAGA!

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-coal-rivers-regulation-scrapped-law-a7584916.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/02/demise-stream-rule-won-t-revitalize-coal-industry
snopes.com/2017/02/06/dump-coal-waste-into-streams/
fortune.com/2017/02/02/stream-protection-rule-repeal/
time.com/4657438/congressional-republicans-environmental-regulations-coal-streams/
lmgtfy.com/?q=trump coal dumping
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Gold_King_Mine_waste_water_spill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool. Looks like something out of Fallout 4. Very post apocalyptic. Love it. MAGA.

why the UK news always reporting on USA. STAY IN MERRY OLD ENGLAND you gobbos

Honestly this is terrible. This is the first thing I actually regret voting Trump over.

So why exactly can't states impose their own regulations?

The first of many you fucking dipshit

sciencemag.org/news/2017/02/demise-stream-rule-won-t-revitalize-coal-industry

snopes.com/2017/02/06/dump-coal-waste-into-streams/

fortune.com/2017/02/02/stream-protection-rule-repeal/

time.com/4657438/congressional-republicans-environmental-regulations-coal-streams/

I looked it up. I suppose they could. The law he overturned contains a LOT more than just dumping into streams. What he did may have been justified but the "Independent" will not tell you the full story. The part about not dumping in rivers needs kept though.

clean rivers, streams, lakes, and resvoirs are for fags

MAGA!

>6,000 miles of streams and 52,000 acres of forests would be protected.

That's next to nothing. There's a couple hundred miles of streams in the county I live in alone, for Christ's sake, and that's one county in one state. 52,000 acres isn't much, either.

That river pollution was caused by the EPA.

Without toxic rivers how can we LARP like we are in Fallout 4? We also need a nuclear apocalypse so we can LARP as Mad Max.

lmgtfy.com/?q=trump coal dumping

>drumpflings will defend this

Why did you use a picture of a disaster site the EPA itself caused, you dumbass?

HAH! One step closer to becoming China.
I can't wait to have pollution flow through our cities so thick that it looks like fog.
I'm starting to think that Trump talks down on China so much just because he wants to become them.

ANOTHER REASON WHY WE MUST WORK TOGETHER TO KILL THE ELECTRICAL GRID.

MAKE AMERICAN AMISH AGAIN.

Except the right pic was from before he was elected?

My state has been cleaning rivers up. Conservation and property rights are always the best answer to a lack of regulations imo. I think the EPA is stretched to its limit. I've read a lot about how bad it is.

Trump doesn't hate nature, he's just a realist.

isnt that the river the EPA killed?

Moving away from industrial farming and the grid's energy waste is critical desu. I wish we had an eco fascist president. I settled on Trump, out of a lack of a proper emperor tier leader.

Trips of Truth

THIS. That's government pollution OP. No one was fined or imprisoned for it. In fact, the EPA had the gall to ask for more money after.

very true, Colorado river in fact, less regulation and oversight is definitely what's needed to prevent things like this from happening. Private industry has always and will always put the safety of the planet first.

MAGA!

>snopes.com/2017/02/06/dump-coal-waste-into-streams/

Obama passes a restrictive law that would take effect in 2017. Trump repeals it back to what it was during Obama's term.

Obama and Clinton passed many executive orders that would take effect post their term as bait for liberals to get all worked up.

If they were such good ideas, why didn't they pass them to take effect during their term?

Seriously, if Hillary did this you would say the opposite.

Why would I as a private businessman be concerned about a river in a country I don't even live it?

The US economy is on the verge of a huge collapse. It cannot be avoided at this point. The necessary market corrections will take place.

The only chance Trump has is to soften the blow. One way to do with is bolstering industry within the US.

I guarantee that the same people and groups that organise to cry together about Trump and specifically this story were silent during the last few oil leaks or spills.

Probably didn't give a shit when the banks crashed last time either.

oh shit I realize you were baiting, nice one

Pffhhhhht. Facts.

nah fuck hillary, she represents the absolute worst of the democratic party

exactly, why would a private businessman be concerned about the safety of water that he doesn't come in contact with

if only everyone thought this way

imagine the profits!

You titty-babies need to grow up. More coal= cash flow
and less regs= more coal.

Dummies.

Is this the case with this regulation in particular?

I voted for Trump too, but I thought he was working with Elon Musk on clean energy reform.

Lots of places (CA, AZ, NM, TX, LA, AL, FL, etc.) can easily use solar panels on their roofs to get 75%+ of their energy. There's no need for coal mining in the south.

I hate Hillary but I honestly think Trump fucked up on this one.

Without government regulations I would open a dumping ground that just burns all the trash and make millions of that. Thankfully, there is regulations

>If they were such good ideas, why didn't they pass them to take effect during their term?

They tried, but Republicans obstructed them for over a year.

Just a little river. Who cares. Sad!

There's literally nothing wrong with the pic on the right.
>oh no there's dirt in the water!
Earth is made is dirt and water. Sometimes they collide, it's natural.

I can still eat pussy

It's funny because Obamas EPA cause picrelated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Gold_King_Mine_waste_water_spill

You do know that river leak was caused by EPA workers who allowed mining runoff into it

We can eat liberals next.

>when the Jews have all the trees
>when the Jews have all the animals
>when the Jews have all the water
>when the Jews have all the air
>You'll discover
>It's good to have money!

If it was regulated by state instead of useless EPA things would actually get done

Here's the EPA looking after rivers.

The amount of water they contaminated* is larger than every other spill other than DWH in the USA for the last 100 years, combined.

*The amount of water that would be required to lower the contamination to below federal guide lines.

Remember when the EPA created OP's pic?

The only way Trump would even know this law existed is if Coal Lobbyists told him about it. This means they told him about it and convinced him to repeal it. But convinced him HOW? Is he in their pockets?

Solar is an inefficient joke. It only works well as a supplement to other energy sources.

Yes

This has been a work in progress since 1983. Like all politics both sides were pandering to their constituents. A bill cannot be blocked by either party, it just does not become a law.

It was a bill that would go into effect in 2017 if passed.

It didn't pass it got vetoed

Again, if it was an actual worthwhile bill, they should have submitted it early in Obama's term.

When is the best time to get something done, sooner or later?

Kek

>state """regulatory""" agencies
i lol'd, how clueless can one man be

>They tried, but Republicans obstructed them for over a year.

Yes we know Obama was an incompetent and ineffectual leader.

Rand Paul supported this, so it must be legit.

In my area solar is really picking up. We get most of our power from nuclear. A lot of Trump's rhetoric on coal is less of his actual vision on energy (if he has one) and more of a "I don't hate you, white man" kind of thing. Those people were poor and the regulations on coal production were crippling to their broken local economies.

The libshits do this every time, and act like they are on the side of the poor and the eco champions. When we ship jobs overseas and negate our responsibilities on energy production, to areas far more pollution prone than us, it's just a massive fucking over of the middle class and poor here, and its even detrimental to their alleged eco values in the big picture.

I hope he does get some richbros to do that, to invest in alt energy, especially for the poor. There is this activist/preacher in St. Louis named Larry Rice who's doing it all on his own, helping people not waste their gibs, giving out free panels and etc... When Trump says this clean coal shit, it just makes me sad that I will never have eco fascist dear leader irl probably.

Holy shit. That's some 4d cunt tier politics.

the bill went into effect on the last day of obama's presidency, as stated in the article that you linked but clearly did not read.

In a rhetorical sense with that image especially, you implied that this was some sort of necessary regulation that had been protecting us and the environment for years, and that Trump was being destructive.

Fake news desu.

fair enough, dont see how you could see it's a repeal as a positive though. The regulations imposed were in no way onerous, and it's not like increasing the number of places that the coal industry can dump poison is going to bring the dying industry back. Coal is an old growth industry that is never coming back without massive gvt stimulus, i'm a big proponent of free trade with regulations in place to protect public safety so i don't think propping up this dying relic industry is good in any conceivable way.

That's an entirely reasonable perspective desu.

I would be opposed to any stimulus for coal. And if Trump were to consider such a thing, it would be because he believed the shills pushing for the clean coal fantasy. I would consider that a massive fuck up, if he did that.

I don't want coal to come back and I don't think it will anyway. But as long as we burgers still use coal, we might as well not fuck our own over. Trump is not perfect user, he's not a hydrogen shilling eco fascist. But this really isn't a bad move.