He is our long awaited God Emperor and he is coming for you

he is our long awaited God Emperor and he is coming for you

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm really sad that none of that image will come true.

It's still funny to me that they insist on adding jews to the list of victims. Do they just hate to be left out?

Shut up Leaf you know nothing of freedom you cuck.

Why would they come for me?

>"Then they came for me"
And I said "Great job guys!"

can't you just take in all our tired poor mexicans, gays, jewish, blacks and muslims? They'll spend all your money for you and boost your economy

>first they came for illegals
>Never happened
>never happened
>Dindu happen
>Ban from 7 countries obama chose
>Based ICE

>tfw my former brown classmates are sharing a WARNING ICE AGENTS SPOTTED IN NORTH COUNTY: HERE'S YOUR RIGHTS AND WHAT TO DO picture on social media
>see article in local news about unrest in the city due to ICE agents knocking door to door

My gun speaks for me just fine

And then all the world's problem were solved.

just report everyone sharing the picture who has a Spanish name to ICE

is there any grounds legally to do this? I'd love to, I'm tired of not being able to park infront of my own fucking house because juan and his 13 cousins and their 5 white dodge caravans have to park on our side of the street rather than theirs

>Bannon
>against jews
>named media company after a devout jew

why would they come for me a FUCKING WHITE MALE?

>and that pretty much solved everything and they stopped coming for people.

THEN THEY STOPPED COMING BECAUSE ALL THE PROBLEMS WERE SOLVED

1 post

>1 post by this ID

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Reminder that it is a felony to encourage illegals to stay.

Encouraging/Inducing -- Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who -- encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

I think you should be run by the Brits again since that's how you were way back. Same argument?

Suck a cock.

Fixed

>white dodge caravans

That's a dead give away, just report them, you don't need to wait for them to share a stupid facebook post.