If you had a daughter would you tell her to save herself for marriage?

If you had a daughter would you tell her to save herself for marriage?

Source on gif?

your sister's room

And what? Wait for some pathetic white boy?

nah.

my future daughter is gonna take the bbc once she starts to bleed. She will have many mixed babies and she will be responsible for the future of the new world, the black world.

i would lick her feet

Yes but teens dont listen and she would actively fuck many boys

not until I was 21 did I realize how degenerate things are. Bring back modesty

Marriage is an irrelevant construct. Save yourself for a steady relationship of 5+ years.

I would encourage it, but I wouldn't disown her for losing her virginity, as long as she wasn't a whore about it anyway

I'd sell her to the BBC

That scenario seems implausible; how would you have both a white, natural daughter and a self-loathing cuckold complex?

The thought of having a daughter scares the shit out of me, would rather have a flaming faggot of a son than a daughter.

Name a civilization that survived without marriage. Retard.

>Women
>Not being whores

kek you delusional idiot

>Russians hacked muh dik

No, I'd tell the marriage to save itself for her.

Thats lia marie johnson

>tfw you will never have a daughter

feels bad

the solar system doesn't have any arbitrary legal maxims

It's all just attraction and repulsion.

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

He's Polish. He married a chink mail order bride and aborted 3 sons before getting a daughter with extra slav then decided that Africa was the future as he has never seen a black man outside of the internet.
It's a sad story but it happens to Poles all the time.

Name a culture that survived without killing animals with sticks on rocks.

We've moved past it.

That's actually pretty amazing.

It's a set of fake tits, I'm pretty sure.

Well, that's something I never thought I'd see. Thanks

lol

Go away boner

So as other people kill animals and plants for you then you are also happy letting other people get married for you?
Huh who knew cucks were so true to their ideals?

>If you had a daughter would you tell her to save herself for marriage?
Right from the beginning.

>live in state with no age limit on marriage
>sell qt underaged daughter to highest bidding suitor
>survival of the fittest

kek

No. It's pointless - teenagers have always been and will always be crazy about fucking. The trick is to just accept it - the more on-board you are the easier it is to keep them safe and raise them to end up with decent morals. If you push too hard they just stop listening to you entirely and before you know it your daughter's up the duff and smoking meth.

Educate them about STDs and condom use (and provide condoms), let them fuck at home (from a reasonable age) so they're not sneaking off to public places to get arrested or raped, and stress that sex should only be part of a loving relationship (and that people will lie about this to fuck them), and they end up fine.

Definitely, I don't think sex outside of marriage with love is terrible but I don't want my daughter to be a single mother either.

Yes. This is why I converted to Mormonism.

Teenagers where I live don't fuck the just touch and masturbate each other, I think that's safer than making your daughter or son have sex which in a soceity would lead to many single mothers

Woah there - I said nothing about making them. Heavy petting is more normal here too, but I reckon it's important to remember where that eventually leads and make sure your kids won't be more stupid than they're already being.

If you raise your child on love and trust he won't betray your trust, I think we should tell them sex outside of marriage can lead to mistakes and can ruin their lives--psychologically and literally by having children when they're not ready. I wouldn't approve of my child having sex until I'm sure he/she is mature enough

Full agreement on all of that, but they tend to fuck anyway whether you like and condone it or not. I'm just advocating having that covered too instead of ignoring it and letting them turn a smaller mistake into a larger one.