How do these two ugly, shilling kikes get hot wives and successful careers as YouTubers?

How do these two ugly, shilling kikes get hot wives and successful careers as YouTubers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

h3 is funny. don't know who the downs guy is

youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ&t=6s

h3h3 wasn't always that fat

IQ

I made it to 9 seconds and I already want him dead

both of them are in cuck relationships where their wives take the bbc and use the youtube money for their lifestyles. they obviously don't fuck their husbands. especially hila.

hila was a known coalburner in israel.

>Hila
>Hot
Nah

That makes sense, especially with Ethan. Since he defends BLM every chance he gets.

>hila was a known coalburner in israel.
Tell me more about that.

>hot

The right one needs bigger sunglasses to hide his whole ugly mug

how does an indonesian user know about a random jewess from israel

h3h3 is pretty based desu senpai

Casey Goblinface is just a corporate shill, he literally works for CNN

Tell us your secrets about jewesses, ol' kike.

Because they get preferential exposure in "suggested videos".

h3h3 are pussies. They talk shit about other YouTubers, but act all friendly like nothing happened when they actually meet with them.

Holy nose.

>(((Ethan "Borders are a Weird Thing" Klein)))
>based

all of them.. the males and females in these relationships are

>kikes

nothing of value was gained

but as much as I hate that deformed idiot, Ethan blackberry is ten times as worse for associating with him, all for the views.

m8 we all know about your women. They live to serve goy cock.

Can someone tell me why either of them are "stars" and how they got so big? Is it because they know Jews high up in YouTube who got them exposure? What makes h3h3 so big that he has a huge following?

They're just comedians, they don't take anything seriously

Look at his videos on Hugh Mungus, he destroys SJWs

Casey is actually great despite this video. He's an amazing video editor and gives you an up-close look at life in NYC. He also became politically neutral after half his fans shat on him for the Hillary shilling.

h3 used to make ok content before he started making "ironic" comedy and ranting about other youtubers

>They talk shit about other YouTubers, but act all friendly like nothing happened when they actually meet with them.
I see this shit happen with pretty much every YouTuber kek

Who the fuck cares about "Youtubers"? They are useless low life faggots who have never done an honest day of work. They exist because stupid children with rich parents are bored and because the advertising bubble hasn't burst yet.

Fuck these useless cunts. They will all die on the Day of the Rope.

By being about 5,000,000% more awesome than your bitch ass.

why does he look like that? Is it some kind of disease or was he really born that fucking ugly? really asking

also h3h3 is 6-grade tier humor

hes been shit lately i agree

>how do these two kikes get average kike wives and sponsorship on jewish botnets???

ethan is a typical libtard that pretends he's "the friend of the alt right" because it makes him the youtube money. in reality he voted for a fucking hillary like a good cuck he is

he's married to hila for 5 years, and still no baby. that's because it's a cuck marriage. she uses him for money and youtube fame. he uses her....because he's a cuck, I don't know. he probably loves prepping the bull, he has that look of a nasty fuck.

h3 was "good" when he was just reacting to shitty videos and rubbing lotion on himself like a freak, circa ~20k subs.
Celeb status got to him, now he has to keep his cool and act like everyone else or risk losing his shekels.

neanderthal khazar

Americans apparently

>leaf
kys

And you are literally pulling this out of your ass?

I'm not a shill for these people but damn, if you're gonna make such a claim atleast give us some evidence.

you faggots still give a fuck about your "royalty", don't act like you have your priorities straight

What's the yellow bastard doing there?

>Hila
>Hot

No. She is obviously legitimately autistic, has chompers for teeth and a monotonous demeanor. Physically she is a 6/10 on her best day.

>He also became politically neutral after half his fans shat on him for the Hillary shilling.
Sure he did. I'm so certain he doesn't just hide his political views now for some extra shekels. He definitely completelly changed his whole political view in those few weeks!
Thank you for your great insight and knowledge of Casey Jewstat, leaf intellectual.

> hot wives

top kek

>hot
>doesn't post pic
KYS OP

That not the subject at hand though is it.

>chompers for teeth

>hurr hurr, americans care about youtubers! fucking idiots
>not us enlightened euroPEONs

Hila (fat one's wife)

Yeah, we're pretty much the only subject to be found in those shrunken fetal alcohol craniums of yours tbqh

Casey's wife and her boyfriend

They are obviously being used for money and attention, and probably cucked as well, if that makes you feel better

>Hila
>hot

Fuck, you have low standards.
No idea what the downy fuck's wife looks like.

two posts up

Ethan's mom is actually pretty hot.

>there are 12 year olds ITT ironically defending these Jews
Pewdiepie threads were a mistake

He's a jew, just like jew

*unironically

>this slag
>hot
pick one

this desu

>she totally didn't marry him for the shekels

we don't care, that's the point. we are insulting them because they don't deserve this fame. you are fucking bad at understanding

Ethan's pretty normal looking though. Casey on the other hand...

he married her for the shekels...
do ur research, kid

Neistat is ugly as fuck, but money or moderate success will always land women

>gremlin assmad that trump would make fun of him

just a friendly reminder,

H3H3 stole Sam Hyde's stick and "normi"lized it.

The same happend with Filthy Frank and Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes

He's a jew

>close-up look at life in NYC.

no, leaf.
i've lived here my whole life and skateboarding while flying a drone around lower manhattan does not constitute a "close-up look".
You fucking leaf.

That's how I was hoping it would sound.

How do you infer that from what I said and completely miss the broad day light point

god his hair looks fucking disgusting. looks like he went camping and didn't shower or brush it for a week

I've had this discussion with brit/pol/.
Youtube is a relatively free market compared to the old media.
And the fact that non-cucked white males like Pewdiepie, Idubbbz, Maxmoefoe etc. are all popular on it is interesting to those of us who like analysing culture.
The black rappers and white whores like Lady Gaga who characterise modern celebrity are hand-picked by the (((old media))) because they promote degeneracy.

The contrast between the stars of youtube and the stars of the old media is interesting to me.

Whether you like it or not, YT is a big part of modern culture and it can be analysed just like Hollywood can be (and is) analysed by Sup Forums.

I can see the horse teeth even though she has her mouth closed. Her goblin-like face makes me want to throw up. Please don't ever post something this repulsive ever again.

What happens on the internet or in fact anywhere when you talk about people

Too old. Hila looks better. Not saying much though.

He is ugly and a Jew...that is not great to the not great power. Fuck you and fuck him.

Hila looks worse than a monkey. I would rather fuck a nigger than that ugly bitch.

I genuinely don't care enough about that fag to even google his wife's face. Why would I research her net worth?

Who is Hila?

Exactly. I'm glad I didn't grow up with Jewtube like most of Sup Forums did. It is insane how much Facebook and YouTube have changed the world.

Their wives are actually disgusting

Neistat is a kike, he was a plant sent to make videos of 9/11, that wasn't ''luck'', he was a broken man who sold out in exchange for blogger career

h3h3's autistic israeli wife

>implying they both have hot wifes

Ironically enough h3h3 voted for Hillary.

You don't live in NYC. Only rural and suburban retards voted Trump.

>hot wives
What? h3h3's wife (or gf?) has a horse-face. I'm not saying she is ugly per say, but she is by no means "unattainable". The guy is pretty average looking himself, not particularly ugly. From the few videos I've watched, he seems self-confident and that is more than enough to bag an average-looking girl without looking like Brad Pitt.

Are Sup Forumsacks really so fucking isolated from society that you can't understand that little?

The market doesn't reward the best it's a very random system. there were many great youtube channels before h3h3 that essentially did what they did but ethan managed to get in during a time where youtube would pay and promote people doing it which also happened to be on the tail end of other people who did it as a hobby and had no way to turn it into a career.

the universe is just pointless random chaos.

They were poor as fuck when they married.

thats pretty much all he ever did, but now he focuses more on the creators of the content

you realize it's by far the biggest city in the US, right leaf?
I honestly find it kind of sad that new york has been so romanticized in popular culture that people living on the vast frontiers find it basically impossible to imagine.
You ACTUALLY think zero people in new york city voted for trump.
that's what you think.

That is one ugly goblin. Are you sure he isn't a Jew?

He looks like an inbred caveman

That Casey guy is the ugliest male I have ever seen.

That nose is just gigantic and the hook on it is so extreme that when he looks straight on it looks as if its covering his upper lip.

Just a straight ugly fuck and he's a grown man still riding around on a skate board?

Kikes seem to be stuck in perpetual childhood and it rubs off on the rest of society.

Because money. Are you dumb? If you have money you can do anything you can literally grab women by the pussies if you want

>How do these two ugly, shilling kikes get hot wives and successful careers as YouTubers?
>how does Google become THE ONLY search engine?
>how does facebook become the primary social media platform?

I subscribed on his channel since the bikelane video came out. I suspect CNN pushed him to create this video because a few weeks before he released a video about the Obama campaign where he said he wouldn't push people for something. Two weeks later that video came out. If you followed him for every vlog you know it's not him who's really talking.

Pewdiepie?

>He also became politically neutral

Yeah, I guess that's why he's working under CNN now

>hot wifes
Don't you mean humanoid horses?

shekels