/sojg/ - State of Jefferson General

This General is dedicated to the State of Jefferson movement to secede from California to create its own state. Northern Cali has a large republican population that has been repressed and silenced by the large majority of Democrats in the cities.

BACKSTORY:
youtube.com/watch?v=LdUIyhD0we0

This movement has existed since before ww2 but because of the war went dormant.

MAIN WEBSITE:
soj51.net/

RECENT NEWS/VIDEOS:
youtube.com/watch?v=8tYL2aUemUM
breitbart.com/california/2016/11/19/trump-won-state-jefferson/
modbee.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/jeff-jardine/article130705049.html
uniondemocrat.com/localnews/5035619-151/state-of-jefferson-calexit-movements-gain-momentum
mymotherlode.com/news/local/281389/state-of-jefferson-fundraising-dinner-next-month.html

This General will hopefully get Californians in Northern Cali to join the movement to free republicans from a heavy blue state.

Official /sojg/ Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

First for Calexit

plz include sonoma county

Meetings are popping up often for this. The movement is gaining traction.

This would be the only conservative US State on the Pacific Coast besides Alaska.

can oc join as an exclave

There's quite a few other central and southern conservative counties in CA.

>borders

JUST

If only Alpine county didn't become chucked.

Unless you get a better flag, I'm not supporting this shit.

Can you then get rid of the commie South Cali? Sounds like a good idea.

This is the other proposed flag seal:

Yes! We need to secceed from Seattle. Currently live in SW WA, but, would move if it happened.

I'm from Humboldt County. I would fucking love to see the State of Jefferson.

Alternately, we could genocide the liberal traitors and keep a unified California.

Thankfully the movement self revived itself. Or this would have no chance of happening otherwise.

el dorado county reporting in

The history behind the region is quite fascinating. It is extremely understandable why these folks would want to be separate from California.

Pittsburgh here, makes me want to move to Jefferson

Colfax (Placer) reporting.

Isn't that area all hippie weed growers that vote left?

Nope. Humboldt county is what you are thinking of. And it's 50/50. And the lefties there can be redpilled.

>break up the biggest dem electoral voting block ensuring Republican victory for decades to come
pls let this happen

>Tries to get away from Mexicans
>State flag is "Dos Equis"

>brainwashed by the beanerjew

Feel free to see yourself out of the thread, user, you're welcome back when you deprogram

thats even worse

you say that now, but what happened to Oregon?

You assholes will go blue the second you can, netting an extra 2 electors along the way.

>stanislaus
>san joaquin

no bully pls

Believe me, those people in the based Redding capital area already don't acknowledge themselves as part of Frandiego Angelsisco.

The further South you go, well I mean the state is like the digestive system, making TJ the colon of the US.

Anyway to support this from out of state? I live in bama now, but I moved here from Spokane, and loved the northwest in general. Cascadia is always full of liberal shit and wants to become some fucking secessionist lefty ecotopia, but this seems like a great way to get a legal, conservative, American state on the west coast.

How can I help?

Look at the electoral map by county though, and you'll see that much of Eastern Oregon and Washington voted blood red.

There is something about a large city touching water, like Portland or Seattle, that attracts immigrants and wannabe immigrants that are actually born here. Those are the ones making the state blue. They collect toogether in their hive collective, and echo liberal thoughts in that bubble.

That collective is the stronghold. Jefferson must happen.

Also see the State of Liberty. Eastern Washington wants away from the Puget blue counties.

I fully support this idea. I hope that it's not just a conservative meme

Its a real movement

#freeJefferson

#Istandwithjefferson

#Don'tStepOnJefferson

Seriously, California needs to be broken up.

Yes.

For those who have not seen

that's a very beautiful flag, can't stop looking

It is quite heartwarming to see the right leaning Californians finally becoming tired of this and trying to make their own state.

It's supposed to represent being 'double crossed' by the two state capitals of Oregon and California.

They really need to design a better flag though. If they choose this they're wasting a great opportunity for a good aesthetic.

it reminds a bit like borussia dortmund's crest and the tone of green is very pleasing to look at.

good for a football club or a movement, but a state probably would need something more pompous/traditional.

Agreed. I'd love if we did this in IL. Just cut out Chicago and go red.