Daily reminder this is why we have the electorial college

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

fuck off, tripfag

This is great for replying to everyone bitching about the Popular Vote.

If only legal votes were counted that entire map would be solid red.

you're doing gods work user

Why are cities such shitholes and why are cityfolk so retarded?

>why are cityfolk so retarded?
I ask myself the same question.

>There was no voter fraud

can someone explain this to me i dont really get it desu

>empty patches of dirt can decide the fate of the the entire nation which lives in cities

It's actually brilliant, the city is a big hivemind anyway plus cities are infected with foreigners influencing things.

privilege, ironically.

The principle isn't "one square mile one vote" its "one man one vote"

QUESTION.

Who are these 3 faggy states?

Whoever they are, are they /alwaysblue/?

Could Trump win these in the next election?

How many illegals live in these states?

I'm aware i haven't labelled california. Thats the only state I know about and can point to on a map.

forgot to post pic

The electoral college exists to reduce the influence of rootless cosmopolitans relative to that of normal people.

>one man one vote

in that case we would have won even more

The counties you've circled are in Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado. They have high levels of illegal Mexicans and cryptokikes whose ancestors fled the Inquisition. Trump can win those counties if certain inhabitants of them are made to not live there. Arizona reliably votes Republican, but there are really an unfortunate number of beaners and liberals in the other two.

First off, that's two states
Second off, Arizona voted for Trump

Really makes you think.

c h e c k e d

Trips of truth!

Is that really the crime rate, or is it the absolute number of crimes? Because saying areas with a lot more people are also areas that have a lot more crime isn't really very interesting.

Its both. Even when you account for the number of people by going "per 100,000", you still see a larger number of crimes.

I still find it hilarious how much time Hillary invested into trying to flip Arizona blue instead of campaigning in actual flippable states in the rust belt.
In the end she managed to not only not flip a single state blue but ended up losing 7 others.

So that useless states like Wyoming decide the election? Instead of states that contribute like California???

can't wait for Russia to invade you tbqh

>states that contribute
>california
You realize they just hug all that seacoast?
They need to be partitioned into 2-3 states at least
I imagine lumping all the eastcoast into one state would result in a similar "we're better than everyone, we contribute" state

Because we're not designed to live in urban environments.

:thinking: