Why can't we all just get along?

There's so much hate in the world right now from all sides.

Hate from Muslims, hate from Christians; hate from Democrats, hate from Republicans; hate from the "alt-right," hate from SJWS; hate from blacks, hate from whites; hate from the US and EU, hate from Russia and China.

I just want to take this opportunity to say that I love you all, everyone who posts here, even those who might hate me.

>"But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked." (Luke 6:35)

t. user

Get the fuck out you fucking cuck.

Yes sir. Triple7s confirms. Kek needs us to start loving each other. *kisses OP on lips* *blushes* *hehe*

you forgot to say hate from jews.

if we could get rid of the jews we'd all get along.

they're the ones pulling the strings folks.

God trips. I love you too Ameribro, we should love each otber if we're fighting for the same thing. The USA is the pinnacle of Western Civilisation whatever the sour-grapes squad might say.

Pic related, American women are the best of the West.

Good, to hate is natural. Human civilization is based in hate, Born from shared hate, and pushed forward by our collective hate for the other.

Hate makes us strong.

Hate will make us great agian.

woah kek says love
love you too user

>Human civilization is based in hate
I don't see what you mean by that
>Hate makes us strong.
Could you prove this?
>Hate will make us great agian.
How so?

Kill yourself my friend

I can get along with anyone, until you start rambling on about how privileged and racist i am and how white people need to pay reparations/and or be genocided.

Kek, nobody will ever take the Bible seriously.

Nobody here lives by the Bible, not a single one.

Every Christian and theologe on this board is a massive hippocrite.

PROOF: You spend time and money on frivolous shit that has nothing to do with what you believe the literal meaning of life and existence to be.

t. you

OP I'm sorry but you need to realize that all of that "love your enemies" shit has been tried, and it results in the destruction of weak people who want everything to be nice. This is the real world. This is material, physical reality. No one is coming to save us. There is no "angelic team of superheroes" who are going to come down and save us with the power of friendship. I have been nice and polite and compassionate my whole life, and you know what it has gotten me? Bullied, made fun of, socially ostracized and isolated, taken advantage of, lost girlfriends, missed opportunities, etc etc, and no one has done a fucking thing for me in return, ever.

Self-sacrifice is a fucking Jewish lie, just like the Bible, to trick dumb goys like you into obeying their made up rules by manipulating your emotions and guilt complex. They literally enslave you with your "good will" and "faith" in others. I suggest manning the fuck up and not being a crybaby who gets bulldozed by people who actually assert themselves.

>The penis is literally designed to pull other men's cum out of vaginas so that you can cum in the woman and reproduce instead. Evolution literally proves beyond deniability the competitive nature of existence.

Think about it like this, what great civilization did not also have a great rivalry? especially during its rise, rivals and enemys were essential for our development. Human advancement flushes when we have an enemy, even if you want to foster unity the best way to do that is with a common enemy.

Hate can push us to our limits and beond.

Hate makes us stronger.

You can bet your stupid ass I would like to have some sort of Star Trek utopian society where everyone just get along, whites are not literally on way to extinction and all races are able of the same compassion and potential.

But that is not how it is and not how it will ever be, because nature is not working that way.

So shut your little prostitute mouth, man up and harden the fuck up, because we have solid violence coming our way whenever you like it or not.

Fuck you.

>There's so much hate in the world right now from all sides.
yesssss, my child...

your hate will set you free of the perpetuity of pain this corporeal prison inflicts upon you...

embrace you enmity...

yield to your base instincts...

your destiny lies in its destruction...

damnation offers emancipation...

follow my instruction, my child...

Alaha pailis. Dumaya paruqa.

>nobody will ever take the Bible seriously.
fuck off, heretic cunt

It's okay user just do your part where you can, namaste.

this post un ironically triggers me. i just can't help myself from instinctively getting mad whenever I see this kind of garbage.

Tbqh all the dividing tactics are orchestrated by (((them))), because (((They))) want us to civil war and brutality. Levelheaded centrists are the only ones unaffected by the trickery

Get thee behind me, Satan

The world is shit, go in public transport and see how people are happy to go work.

THIS WORLD IS SHIT.
ITS FUCKING SHIT AND LIFE IS MEANINGLESS.

stfu fagget

You've lived all your life in shelter. You are weak. You have never faced aggression before in your life. You wouldn't know how to handle it other then ignoring it and going home to cry in the corner.
Compared to a person who has been tested to their limits every single day you are nothing.
Not only will the person who was tested enjoy shelter and leisure time more then you but he will be better then you in every single way.