Lol wtf? I thought my country was supposed to be progressive?

lol wtf? I thought my country was supposed to be progressive?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/02/17/illegal-immigrants-would-rather-be-arrested-in-canada-than-stay-in-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When was this taken?

>SOME FUCKING LEAFS

I really hate how politicians and media speak on behalf of us without consulting our opinion on something.

>what are elections

This thread will need a leafblower.
Just like in any society there are conservatives.
Even Sweden.

These people are patriots. OP is a black cocks sucking faggot

There have always been Anti-Islam groups and demonstrations. I've started stapling Anti-Islam information about Sharia Law and the Hadiths of the Pedophile Warlord around my city.

>i really hate being controlled by jews
no shit

Montreal?

The Parliamentary majority, Justin

I'm not saying where specifically. CSIS monitors this board and we're well on our way to get blasphemy laws.

What does justine think about all of this?

Protesting isn't "regressive," fag.

Oh thank god there are sane people here

So you're just giving up? I've met people off here before.

Are you fags blind? The street sign says "Toronto."

Is Europe going to start taking Hispanic refugees?

Are you retarded?

No, I'm not revealing my exact location.

Are you fucking blind? We're not talking about Toronto you fucking cretin.

only clinically

Like Mexicans that Trump deports?

Don't be a pussy. If you're in Montreal too then shoot me an email at [email protected]

Nuke mecca!

Yes

That would be very progressive

join them

I'm not in Montreal.

elections are a great way to pretend like you can change things in a couple years by voting differently

in canada foreign interests rule and the people elected by canadians have little say

paid protesters.

fake news.

Do most Canadians think Trudeau is cancer?

Mecca has been destroyed a few times in history, they tend to just rebuild it then pretend it was never destroyed.

Keep at it wherever you are, you're one of the few bro-tier people left in this faggot-ass country.
I do things like that too.

Not most. They think Trump's the cancer

he has a very low approval and gets booed on the reg

Pfffft, I fucking wish.
Not true, unfortunately

Progress

>spreads hate speech.
>gets freedom of speech censored for all of us.
>complains that the government restricted our freedom of speech

Truely leafs exist to be raked.

Most pointless law ever. Did it back when it was illegal, dog didn't tell a soul.

>what are referendums

He's getting off his ass and fighting back. Are you?

brings a tear to my eye.. a patriotic one

It's disheartening since somebody else also did it around where I live. All he did was post some really brutal Hadiths and Quran passages and the responses on FaceBook were "Wow, what a racist!!!!!!! posting information about Islam to try and teach people? SCUM!"

>spreads hate speech

The concept should not exist you stupid fuck. There is nothing hateful about criticizing a religion using facts.

What's hateful is preaching that Sharia Law is wonderful and coming to a Canada near you whether you like it or not. Fuck this country and fuck people like you, you're the reason this country is a mess and the reason I'm getting the hell out of here as soon as humanly possible.

Correct on all counts.

Problem is, there are few places to go to get away from this. All white countries are at various stages of this process. Even extremely homogenous and healthy ones like the Czech Republic.

even bean grill knows what is up

Gonna move to Belize or something, Hawaii maybe. I don't know, I just know for the sake of my future and the future of the children I want to create I cannot risk our lives by staying in this country.

MAXIME BERNIERS FTW

Weak.

Look into Slovakia.

Dirt cheap, all white, low risk of war unlike Serbia for instance.

Don't worry, Canada is soon going to be culturally enriched by illegal spics
nypost.com/2017/02/17/illegal-immigrants-would-rather-be-arrested-in-canada-than-stay-in-us/

Spanish is already third language here

I'd like to speak English though.

Watch the chinks join the the protests in some way or another. Islam is slowing their progress on invading and conquering Canada.

They're scared of trouble even though they hate Muslims

The backlash is beginning. Better get in front of it, leaf.