IT'S HAPPENING: Lawmakers probe US funding for Soros groups, left-wing causes in Europe

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/17/lawmakers-probe-us-funding-for-soros-groups-left-wing-causes-in-europe.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6zT8AyfsFmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake news

AUS DIE MAUS

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

>literally

Noice. I pray to God and Kek that we'll take out the deep state by 2024.

I agree, the jews are rats

BUMP

Actual big news and everybody is off on some LARPing or shill thread.

i was disappointed in the moderator in the video of the OP. she let that Soros shill derail most of the conversation. Interesting also how they're framing this as an international issue rather than a domestic one.

If digits they will find some good shit

That's not how you do it. You use the browser's "Inspect Element" and change the inner text.

Try again.

I'd pay so much money to watch his execution for high treason on PPV.

YES
NO SORROW FOR SOROS
GET FUCKED

Remember that edgy quote from V? It doesn't matter if you kill one person, someone else is bound to catch up with his work. In this case, possibly his son.

It's time. This faggot is going down

is there a term for an ineffectual heir to a kingdom that is not even the shadow of his predecessor? because his son is a complete idiot

Soros will die this year

not if his assets get frozen and baby soros ends up a normie manlet :)

He may be an idiot, but a filthy rich idiot at his worst.

Fair enough. Still others will catch up to him.

being dumb and filthy rich means he'll get goaded into making huge mistakes, or getting manipulated by his father's advisors

One could only hope.

Soros is old as fucking fuck

if he lives past 100 he's got some secret jew science that keeps you alive past 100.

His son has already shown signs of taking up his reigns after he dies.

Hippie hoppity no oligopoly

Burn
Them
Down

Soros will hang.

Money has to come from somewhere.

There's not many people that will throw around the amount of money needed to do what Soros does.

>His son has already shown signs of taking up his reigns after he dies
Nah. He's a huge cuck who takes it up the ass from niggers more often than Milo

His legacy dies with him

illegal organ transplants.

You do not know jews very well. Even if he's incompetent other jew overlords will help him.

Years too late.
Are European billionaires allowed to fuck the American political landscape up?

Polish authorities busted some Soros related NGO office and it's workers homes some week or 10 days ago. Seems that now some of the shit they found is looked trough.

Burn it down.

Hillary threw around 6 Billion dollars when she was SS.

He's got multiple sons.

>Years too late.
It's taken a while to put someone in power who isn't a fucking globalist shill

Ones a complete poofter, so that's good.

I'm having a party when that clown dies

He is the whole reason the middle east and Ukraine destabilized further correct? By paying off his pets in a certain agency

The real headline needs to be "US Drone Strikes Soros & Son"

>attacking the scapegoat frontman

That comes next

YES

FINALLY

>his son

Ahh, yes, Homo NuMaleus

Day of the Gas Soon™

There may not be a lot of them, but all of them have their interests pointing that way.

wow, that's great

They should have stopped this shit with laws in Europe.
Turkey put a limit on donations from foreigners to NGOs iirc.

>breaking news: soros death ruled accidental drowning in cup of coffee

My sides.

>Turkey put a limit on donations from foreigners to NGOs iirc
And wants free movement within the EU. Shitskins using the situation to their advantage. Globalists and Islamisists are in the same bed

They should brand him a terrorist and seize his assets. Freeze bank accounts, hell invade one of those tiny island nations and seize his money there.

No.
Nothing comes next.

They just vanish and nobody ever knows where they disappeared.

Consider it a source of funds for the CIA after Trump forces them out of the baby raping market.

As I've been saying for months, FBI, freeze Soros' assets and you stop the insurrectionist movements.

What exactly does this mean?

This is the correct angle. Alongside a less dramatic but potentially toxic tax investigation.

No fucking way!

The plan was this:
1. Fund left wing organizations in Eastern/Central Europe
2. Tell them to shill open border anti nationalism agenda
3. ?????
4. Profit

Seems like Trump has seen right through the kikes scheme.

it begins

Why is it okay for Jews to do this but when Russians are suspected of doing this through absolute asinine bullshit people rage and set forth on a path of war?

oh fuck
>tfw Soros was only the first boss

>TFW we get to snowball longer, and finish with that much more glory

yesh, time to preheat the oven for the bugger!

Whats he going to do though??

make money from crashing economies

With no survivors.

>2034
>Barron vs. Alex, the final showdown

i have a dream
a dream where alex soros is tortured to death on camera
then george soros is locked in a room where all the walls are screens that play the tape of his sons death on repeat
he is locked in that room until he dies of dehydration

if I remove the EU currency, will you spiral into bankruptcy?

Trump? Threaten Soros with the IRS hopefully.

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!

youtu.be/6zT8AyfsFmA

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!

youtu.be/6zT8AyfsFmA

finally some good news !
im just in fear that germany will grand him asylum

Have we started the fire?

Trudeau

Yes, the fire rises

If a bounty get put on Soros' head I wonder how much he's going to be worth for bounty?

Trudeau's father wasn't much to speak of either

We're coming for you globalists.

Holy fuck. I hope some of your politicians still have balls americucks, you might just move us a lot closer to saving everything.

>implying he cares about his son in any way
The man was selling his fellow jewish people to the Nazis as a boy, he probably has no feelings whatsoever

>popcorn.gif

Fair, but he was still smarter than Jr.
Maybe Bush?

Fighting the Liberals is literally like fighting the Burning Legion in WoW. You need to kill them in the twisting nether or they keep coming back.

>RFC was only a setback.
>2016 election was only a setback

this political war will wage on for more than 2 elections... and its going to involve a hell of a lot more than just the US. Brexit, Frexit, fall of Merkel.

It's beginning.

Belief becomes reality. #MemeWars

Well George Orwells book Animal Farm is all about that

This.

So much this.

YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD GLOBALIST

Dubya is just a goofball, which I'm convinced is at least partially an act

Pic related

I hope they take his fucking assets

take his money

throw him in jail

melt the keys

How many more indictments need to be issued for this asshole?

Dont' worry. The US hasn't even begun to execute its own laws if this is where he wants to stay. We could even extradite him to Russia as a pawn.

Globalism, and Soros' actions, are largely driven by the fallout from WW II / the holocaust. As his generation finally dies off I wonder whether some of this globalist pressure won't naturally subside.

Daily reminder that when Hoover was president, the republicans controlled the house, senate, and white house in a landslide. Next election, fucking FDR is elected. The worst thing you could possibly do is think the battle is over.

Yeah no shit. He couldn't control his wife. She ran away and was found in new York a few days later in a spanish national's apartment naked doing an eight ball of coke

If you used the alphabet agencies to audit the global money trail of Gates and Buffett, even the Clintons... you'd find fuck all that's actually illegal. But with Soros? He's there for the taking.

Their idea is to outlive it through transhumanism even if some have to die in the process.

> not welding the door shut and collapsing the tunnel behind you when you leave