Switzerland

Is it the "white man's" home?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/swp3YFF
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel like posting those stupid "bland white people food" kikebook macros

Yes

Depends.

Some of the cities like Geneva and Zurich have been enriched by diversity.

The rural areas are absolutely idyllic though.

Only if you're not a Burgundian.

What's it like there?

I have family in Switzerland (obviously, im Albanian) and they can't speak well enough about it. The only drawback they speak of is VERY expensive standard of living. They had to work in Italy for a long time and then get a job in a respectable company to live comfortably in Switzerland, but now that they do they love it.

>diversity
>geneva

I live at the border, except some white albanians, Switzerland is full of swiss

the country has gone threw changes since i was a kid. now some of the cities are not the same.

many syrian/ethipoian and other shitskin nationalities now live here since the dismantling of Libya, which opened the doors to the waves of refugees.

the majority all stay on benefits or commit crime.

the city i live in is a communist and lefty hellhole. its sometimes hard to hear german speaking on public transport.

Yes but the problem is that the kneegrows come in from France (Annemasse) and cause trouble.

Switzerland needs a wall desu.

So is it not worth it? I know French fluently and am learning German (Not the Swiss dialect). I'm also an Electrician.

no, but it's certainly the home of the mountain jews

if you want to come over start learning Turkish or Swahili

Damn. I'm sorry user. Not as bad as the US over here, though. If we don't Balkanize I plan on leaving, heh.

Been in luzern last month. Id be lying if i said it looked anything less than 90% asian, on top of that the whole city smells chink and barely anyone can speak german.

Peaceful, really. I live in the mountains, so zero diversity, zero talk about muh feminism or muh social justice. People are hard working and ethical, even though they can have their moments and be serious dicks. But overall very clanic, very local, very national. We have very pronounced dialects, which encourages this. Everything is clean.

But that's the deeply rural areas. In the cities it's a lot more degenerate, even though not as much as say Paris or Berlin.

Switzerland is very much like the shire, you know, people wanting to stay out of trouble but have their fun too.

One cool thing though not specifically linked with being Swiss... I do a lot of woodworking as a hobby and I just found my grand-father's tools in an old shed. What a joy, I cannot even express how good it feels. I renewed and sharpened them, now I'm using them on a daily basis. It's out of space and time. Any way, I love you burgerbros. Good luck and good night.

Switzerland has turned into a real shithole over the years with refugees.

im actually planning on moving to Iceland.

at least there they won't be able to reach us, and hopefully die by the cold. kek wilst it.

You can't even integrate into Swiss society as a German or Austrian, so stop dreaming, burger. We're like a small town, with its own dialect, where everyone knows everyone else. And you'll never be part of it, no matter how hard you try. Ever.

nice blog faggot

Just like the Turks and Kenyans?

Why do you have so many Serbs then?

This.

Come home white man

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

except thousands of Albanians huh

they're degenerate and progressive, so no. They might be xenophobic, but they're still degenerate

>the swiss
>eat dogs
>just like the chinks
>a home

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html

Geneva is full of dirty French people. Not a good place.

Swiss Serbs have even bigger gun crime rates than Swiss Albanians, you beat us at our own game, well played.

fuck mountain jews
island jews 4 life

This is how these motherfuckers are killing us, literally displacing us by sending in armies of people to change the way the country lives. Crimes on the rise and no speaks the language anymore and people treat it like it's normal. Add drugs and degeneracy to the admixture and you have a slave class of people in that region.

Damn. Guess I stay here.

AHHHHHHHHH
I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT

ROCKY MOUNTAIN STATES ARE LIBERTARIAN TOO

NORTH AMERICAN SWITZERLAND-LIKE WHEN?!?!?

habsburgs will finally get their revenge through immigration