WAR DECLARED

AIM ALL CANNONS AT THE LYING MEDIA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832708293516632065
youtu.be/TM8L7bdwVaA
twitter.com/Emolclause/status/832420383148167172
richmond.craigslist.org/cto/6001603714.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When do we pull them out of there studios!?

>4m ago
>16 likes
fake tweet and fake news

I think Americans should start preparing a written apology to the rest of the world so that it's done by the time the orange idiot goes to jail.

Shouldn't be long now.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832708293516632065

Kill yourself, commie.

This is what (((they))) have been doing long, loong time.

>HURR FAKE NEWS FUCK DA MEDIA
Getting real sick and tired of this. Its literally all he says whenever anything negative is reported.

There's no other way around it, President Cheeto. There's a power struggle going on at your house, and not everything is going your way. Deal with it.

(You) will never become a state

Not a commie, you right wing fuck.

No, kill yourself you ShareBlue piece of shit. Trump said Fake news. From Alex Jones to the WSJ they will all go down.

#ImWithHim

Not an argument.

Cringe.

Fuck them up, Trump!

CTR BEGONE

Nigger please, it's the truth.

does this constitute as a formal declaration of war

can a president even declare war on non-state entities

Not a state.

>Reporter here.

Fuck you niggers.

war were declared

It's Happening.

Dump lugenpresse memes

HOLY SHIT FULL HOUSE KEK IS WITH US

Fuck off shill. Go pedal your wares somewhere else

Not an argument.

>cropping, how does it work

When can we get orders to hunt down those who are destabilizing our country through cultural revolution which is the same as an act of war?

"The leaks are real, but the news is fake"

These are our marching orders. We are supposed to attack the fakestream media with all our forces. Go go go go go.

>a bankrupt territory is giving advice

Well, they are doing non-stop political hits on him, so what the hell do you expect? For him to just lie down and take up the butthole like a good goy?

They_have_never_ever_EVER_fact_checked_a_single_fucking_administration_before_him. Not to mention published every fucking leak no matter how ridiculous and unconfirmed, yet now they are.

They are totally singling Trump and his admin the fuck out and want him GONE. He has every right to wish them the same, as often and as loudly as he can.

>the leaks are real
>the stories about the leaks are fake

All those years studying "liberal arts" and you can't even think critically.

cnn insider here

exposing trump in 15 mins

>Trump is the one who started the war on media

Um no. The media declared war on trump when he announced his candidacy.

This is going to be the best 8 years in human history

>the leaks themselves are happening
>the content of the leaks is fake, meant to identify the leaker

I attempted to translate croatspeak

I am ready Sire. Whom shall we scatter before us first?

Sup Forums is literally the only trustworthy source at this point

so, reporting on the leaks, which are real, is fake news

got it

SHUT

>>the content of the leaks is fake, meant to identify the leaker

No, that is not what he said. He clearly meant that the content of the leaks is legit. There's video of that for fucks sake.

I honestly wish he would shut the fuck up about the media.

you need to get out more

Not an argument.

Oh look, someone actually bothered. Thank you.

I do agree that most mainstream media is being very critical of Trump. But hey, that's part of their job. Whether they did that prior to Trump or not is another matter. The press should be critical of any administration, regardless of ideology or agenda.

That said, its the term 'fake news' that I take issue with. He's using it much in the same way as people here use terms like 'shill' or 'ctr', as something they can just repeat ad nauseum to drown out whomever they disagree with. Much like how liberals do with 'racist' or 'sexist' or whatever. He's the President, he should be above such shitposting.

Try saying that again in English Serbcuck

Wew, he only forgot to mention Netflix, Hollywood, pop culture, rap culture and everything else that is played on TV and radio...

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

The day of the rope is upon us.

Paranoid weakling

Shareblue faggot crew. Get a real job loser.

what the fuck is this shit

thank you kind user for proving us once again that the holocaust was a hoax

>1938

They only put negative comments up front now
We covered this yesterday brah

How does zoom work?

NO QUARTER

You are missing a lot of news sources

>he should be above such shitposting
He's the Shitposter-in-chief

Evidently so, yes. That's a good part of the reason why the deep state is doing what it can to destabilize his administration.

All those replies he gets on twitter are pure cancer

IT'S ON, BOYS. LEMME SEE YOUR WAR FACE.

>Croatian ShareBlue shill posting since I took my first shit before work
You've been on pol shilling for 6 hours at least. Are you going to clock out soon?

The way the MSM dumps honesty and substitutes sensationalism to support their narrative is truly disgusting. There are two articles in pic related, left one is from the Washington post and the other is from the el Paso times. The articles cover the same event in two very different ways.
>yfw they edit name to hide gender
Sad!

#PunchAReporter

i dont think theres anything left to add about the ongoing war between trump and 70% of the media. its just amusing. hes literally helping his voter base to simply ignore what may be legitimate news on the basis of not being completely favorable to him. i dont think this will end well.

#theresistance

Cypus, the media in this country have crafted a cabal that only reports their narrative. It really is a legitimate problem that needs to be addressed. Honestly from both sides would be fantastic, but when there's only one side spewing scripted lies for God knows what reason, we are truly in peril.
youtu.be/TM8L7bdwVaA
This is second tier scripting in the US. After every local media source read the same script for something so inane like Christmas, every late night talk show host here parodied the scripting of local media.

>reputable news outlets

the entire election exposed them to be unapologetic frauds, and their behavior hasn't changed since

i love you italy.

Completely fucking insane and wholly unconstitutional.

Trump made at least two retarded things this week.
1. GIB BACK CRIMEA
2. Let coalmining companies pollute rivers and groundwater
It was all shits and giggles at leftist butthurt until this point (it still is tbqh) but I have a bad feeling about Trump and tomfoolery decisions.

Shill

Leaf.

What?

This is true.

There is no difference between The NYT and Pravda/Tokyo Rose/Goebbels.

The globalists are at war with us.

Don't forget, these """""liberal""""" outlets helped produce Fake News to propagandize and kickstart the Iraq War.

The same """""liberal"""""" outlets that helped Blair instigate the Iraq War for Neo-Con gold in the U.K. are now helping Blair sell the idea of violently opposing democracy in the name of the E.U.

They are literally responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.

At least I'm glad my country's president doesn't have a mental breakdown on the internet every single day.

ooOO it so criiiiiinnge

stop projecting your awkwardness

Shill

>#theresistance
twitter.com/Emolclause/status/832420383148167172

they tweeted this.

oh my

this shit

WE END THE MEDIA NOW Sup Forums

Fucking leaf. Trump is not my god. When he does something retarded I call him out for it.

#MEDIALIESAGAIN

Lügenpresse ins Gas!

Ron Paul is my god but It's better to call someone a shill than argue, else we'll risk being overrun.

>Getting real sick of this

Yes. We're all sick of liberal propaganda.

THE LE RESISTANCE

IS USING THIS

it is almost sad and not funny that every argument the left has is muh nazis, almost.

We need someone to infiltrate CNN and plant fake news after fake news until they lose all credibility

The media is going the way of the video store, and what we're seeing is the last desperate attempt to wrest control back. Fuck the media.

Guise...

Lets buy this (pic related)
>richmond.craigslist.org/cto/6001603714.html

Put big sign on the back that says
>Fake News
>moveable pointing arrow
>paint it Stars and Stripes

Park it in front of CNNs HQ. We take pics and get lulz and enjoy the bootyhurt from fake news CNN.

Use interviews to banepost and meme KeK (PBUH) and Pepe (our profit)

we can do this guys..

they got it covered m8

>Reputable

>Inciting hatred and violence against people doing their jobs

They incited hatred and violence against normal innocent people just existing. They are getting a taste of their own medicine.

>I'm convinced you're having a severe breakdown

Says the guy in the middle of a rage filled rambling breakdown.

>Few more news outlets handles to discredit

They're all guilty, so what's the problem?

I just have to reiterate;

>You're inciting hatred & (possible) violence against people doing their jobs.

The. Fucking. Irony.

Tweet this back user

>illegal alien deported a half-dozen time tries to use government services; gets deported again
(((WashingJew Post)))'s anger seems to stem from the fact there's consequences to breaking laws

You do it, they will dox me and force me to convert to communism

>the media is completely innocent and should accept no responsibility for the current state of things.