Should these countries exist?

should these countries exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finland should absorb Estonia so we could finally unite the khanate

why not?

The more people involved in the banter, the better. It's like Hunger Games, really. It makes me more interesting.

chechnya is less russian than you but they're still part of russia

they're meme countries like all of Eastern Europe anyway

yea

Lavita won't exist much longer if they keep sending their women here.

Thanks btw good fresh genes for Ireland

so go shitpost about chechnyan independence then

No, that's rightful Russian clay.

Livonian Brothers of the Sword.

No.

Estonia is the only cool country from the baltics.

Latvia and Lithuania are shitholes.

i have been to estonia

cuz your countries are pathetic pieces of shit. thats why.

Russia pays tribute to Chechen warlords that run the country to keep up the order. The expenditure per capita from state budget is the largest there in all of the Federation. Chechens run their region against all existing Russian laws and Russians can't say a thing else they'll get their asses kicked.

look who is talking about countries that shouldn't exist

Independent countries or not, balts will endure.
Can you say the same, anglo?

Suck a fat one mick.
Go choke on one hanz.
Get slapped with one milosh

t. retarded kid.

No.

The Baltics have no reason to exist other than as parking lots for German or American tanks within striking distance of St. Petersburg.

I hope President Trump will not oppose Russia's quickly reclaiming her Baltic coast.

what a nice argument

A gypsy like you shouldn't be projecting on anyone. So shut up.

we are literally 90% white

You sure will endure in EUSSR...
At least they are trying to leave.

Hello Donetsk

Your poor shithole isn't enduring itself with a russian east half and a ukrainian west half.

>people in kazakhstan earn twice as much as ukrainians

Absolutely Yes. Estonians and latvians are bro tier people. Just Look at the gdp growth after soviet union collapse.

I think they are cool and unique

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

You were 90% white in 2011, I bet it's more like 80% by now

that's 9% over the limit

bongistan can't say anything about latvia because it isn't white, so i should ask,if london and your fucking muslim mayor shouldnt be nuked

kek

Estonia is basically a slightly diminished Shangri La next to the gray depressing shithole that is Russia. The only thing this country needs is to send the descendants of the Russian beggars and criminals back to Russia and we'd be one of the most based countries on earth. However we do need a weak Russia and politicians with balls to get it done.

>baltics
>no history and culture
>somehow europe

The frijolero is right. It's Russian land.

>what is eu money

yes

Ye right.

>no history and culture

should all be united under the Teutonic order

baltic germans all ran away when their furer called them.

The teutonic order no longer has any living roots left here, other than some peasants raped and bastards left behind.

>non country that only existed for 100 years

piggybacking off empires dont count potato nigger

No. They all should become a part of Poland.

You niggers arent even brave enough to back the intermarium, why the hell would you be worth controlling over us all?

And still they fucked your asses for 700 years. Even at the beginning of 20th century the germans were the majority in Tallinn. They brought you civilization while you were giving food to old trees.

since when?

Aaaand, they ran away when the fürer called them.

By the same logic, all of europe should be ruled by italy, since it was the romans that gifted civilization to all its former territories.

since the war

whats your problem?

The timeline where Chechnya is still part of Russia is the worst, bongbro

Haha jesus you destroyed that kid

What is success and civilization then? IS is just a comparison of GSP:s and history? What does our fathers and grandfathers leave behind. Ps. I still love you Viron veli.

Lithuania I can understand, but there's always latvians showing off their german towns like it's their achievement

Our culture and language is older them yours orange fuck..
why you so envy bitch?

latvia was never part of germany tho

Its blood that is important. Of course the contributions of the Swedes, the germans and even as i must swallow my pride, the russians in civilizing the barbarous tribes of baltic region is worth noting, but without a direct bloodline connecting to the land, their say over it has just as little control over us, as had the nations that civilized them over our civilizers.

Civilization is a gift spread, not a chain that keeps us ever slaves to our southern and northern cousins.

Blood is the most natural of ways to sort out who has authority over this plot of land, and who does not.

yes absolutely, they are tremendously good countries, no country on Earth in entire human history deserves to exist more than those three, Believe me, I know what I am saying. Only colossal homosexual gay fudge-packing, sodomites, or even worse- Ruskies have audacity to think otherwise. There is good audacity and there bad audacity. If you're in the mood to say outrageously incorrect statements feel free to do about any other topic. Such a blasphemy cannot be forgiven, cannot be condoned, cannot be understood. Baltic people together with Estonians are the purest whites that have ever lived. I know this shit OK? I have honour and privilege to visit all three of those countries and the difference in facial aesthetics, intelligence, culture was more than obvious between local Balts and vermin parasite Russkies. It was unbelievably, Iam telling you, unbelievable. It is incomprehensible , how nations living so close to each other can be so vastly different. It like, few hundred miles and thousands of year of evolution.

Romania, please stop humiliating yourself, go to bed. thank you

I know that. So? They were ruled by germans for many years, germans were the nobility, the clergy, and later the burghers, while latvians were peasants

mandatory

wow teach me history

Lithuania and Latvia back to Poland promise it won't be another 1795

at least they found a decent culture to get colonised by, unlike your mongols, you're not even morally allowed to hate mongols because if you do, you're going to hate 1/4 of yourself

But does blood ever carry ideas? I understand your point but Even if blood runs through generations every group has to invent itself again.

It was never yours it was commonwealth

we can do the commonwealth again if you want it

If hard time rises

>he wants you use us only
never changing huh?

Of course. They are kinda cute

Sorry can you form a sentense understandably?

if it aint't broke don't fix it

If we were colonized by mongols, we'd be praising tengri by now
Now fuck off and preach meme history somewhere else
>1/4 mongol genes
Look up actual data, asiatic admixture in russians comes from intermarrying with finnic peoples, you won't find a source that claims it comes from meme mongol rapes

Blood carries traits. The ideas are ever-shifting, but for them to take root, it demands a fertile soil, a willing host population to take root in.

You cant convince a somalian child soldier of the economic benefits of free trade, just as little as you can convince an american in the benefits of open, blatand communism, or the islamic populations on the virtues of liberalism.

Ideas are wind, and they might blow from whatever side that manages to rule at this time, its the populations themselves that will be the decisive factors on if the idea takes root or not.

Besides, if not for the service of the natural peoples of the territory, what even is the point of nationstates?

you only want to use us

Well... lets be honest...

What else would we want to do with you? Form a brotherly bond? Sacrifice our own wellbeing for you to be better and finally reach space?

say it again when russia will try to take over and you probably know that USA gives 0 fucks about you while we not

How we used you? Its you who used good situation to get our lands at union lublin.

>meme land
to this day eastern poland is a russian tier gopnik shithole we gained nothing

It looks like a weird map projection of Europe and Africa.

Well, we give fucks about weather you get invaded by russia or not, since it fucks over all our defence plans (as feeble as they might be).

Same as you know we are a much preferred target for russian interests over your own territories. There is no point in pretending we dont know the precariousness of all our situation.

We will close ranks with you once the inevitable happens, since there is no other option for us. But that does not mean we cant bicker and sneer in the meantime.

Stop this absorbing bs or no booze for you anymore.

Estonia stays Estonia.

Lol fuck off Romania you one eyebrow gypsy.

The Baltics are actually really nice places.

I spent 2 months traveling in them and i think i saw one black person the entire time. Didnt see a single mudslide or asian.

Fucking Germany and Sweden were like Mogadishu.

your flag is absolutes shit
>cool European design or shit African colors
>Africa it is

>join Poland
>get to govern your region as you like
>Russia will never invade you
but lets better wait huh

Got slapped?

Not only are they fucking jews but also the pussiest bitchiest "nations" on earth.

No they shouldn't.

i know that. The only reason, why i wasn't colonised by mongols, is only Because Lithuanians stopped their invasion. Once they got bored of raping Russian women, once they noticed that Russian don't women look suspiciously like their own ladies back home (Fugly in other words) they decided to go further west in a hope to find blonde, blue eyed women. Unlike Russians, welcoming Mongols in their open arms, pretty much like Germany Syrians those days, Lithuanian took matter in their won hands, and beat the living crap out of those subhumans. Seriously if it wasn't for typical Lithuanian character (you know, strong, silent type like Garry Copper) mongols would have reached Atlantic ocean, destroyed all western culture and civilisation, and today's world would be pretty much the same as it was in 1200s

We dont really need you to rule us for us to be fighting capable.

Besides, we dont trust you to rule us, but we trust to fight besides you.

is that baby africa on the bottom?

its literally nigger colors on a land mass shaped as a flattened africa

wew europeans are so retarted

Ok, no absorbtion

How about state union?

Better join Lithuania , you will be cucked by another lithuanian king just like you want it

>the commie spaniard gets his weekly butthurt on about the fall of the great jew.

Get fucked, moor.

fuck all these tiny ass counties bordering Russia. JUST BECOME RUSSIAN YOU FUCKS

Literally nothing to gain since we already border Russia why should we fight for you?

You mean states? Of Russia?

They exist so the Slavs don't have to become collective client states to corrupt globablists, heaven forbid.

Estonia in EU here since 2004, faggot.
And EU is fucking holding us back and pillaging us.

Because you will face not 1 front, but 2 fronts in case we fall, and also no distractions or harrassment units to your north.