*blocks your path*

What do we do about ISIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc&;
youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM
christianmediaresearch.com/content/alex-jones-affair-christian-patriot-family-betrayed
youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI
youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remind him that the day of the rope includes cointelpro operatives.

Infowars is a cointelpro operation.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc&;

youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM

christianmediaresearch.com/content/alex-jones-affair-christian-patriot-family-betrayed

youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI

youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U

Bill Cooper predicted 9/11 first and paid for it with his life on November 5 2001. Cointelpro Alex Jones gets to live and deceive you.

>tell him to read some NEET CHEE
>eat a cookie
>hahaha i got that fascist good didn't i Jamal

Isolation until it collapses, IS subsists on foreign donations.

>NEET CHE
Die.

It's NEE CHA

Why does eating cookies seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit White identity?

I don't know, I'll ask my perfectly lactose tolerant brown girlfriend when I see her.

Fortune cookies, we have nothing

The Donald: Israel, American Jews, Funding ISIS and World Terrorism
By GPD on December 15, 2015
We checked and, thus far, the interview appears to be real. We are flabbergasted to say the least.
Trump: US Friend Israel Funds ISIL Terrorists in Syria, Iraq
[ Editor’s note: We have suspected for some time that Trump is trying to sabotage his own campaign by saying “outlandish things.” At VT, we don’t believe American Jews are knowingly funding terrorism, except perhaps for the ADL, AIPAC and groups we know to be tied to anti-American intelligence efforts.
We do, however, have more than minor proof of Israel’s involvement with the ISIS movement, which includes transiting and recruiting jihadists from among Hamas dissidents and supplying now over 1000 advisers who serve with ISIS, al Nusra and other groups inside both Syria and Iraq.
Some have been killed and captured. Whatever Trump’s game is, we report and comment but the decision as to whether he means this or not is up to the reader. To that you can add the question of, “is Trump doing these things because he figures he is stealing media coverage from the other candidates, or is he really that out of control that anything can come out of this mouth at any time.
There is already a slang name for this, invented by VT, “Pulling a Donald”… Gordon Duff ]

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Yes, Donald Trump Called Out Israel for Funding ISIS
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
December 11, 2015

In our darkest hour... a champion has risen. And he has started a fire.
In our darkest hour… a champion has risen. And he has started a fire.
Two days before The Donald canceled his trip to Israel, on December 8th, he appeared on Morning Joe.
The hosts threatened to kick him off the air if he didn’t keep dropping truth bombs on the audience.

Then, towards the end of the interview, something historic took place. It got overlooked, during the hoohah about Trump’s kebab removal plan. But it is in many ways much more significant.

Here’s the transcript (26:00 in above video):

Donald: Right now, you have things going on, you have so called people that you think are on our side, they’re not reporting it, they’re not talking about it, and in some cases they’re involved with it. I mean look: I’ll give you an example.

Some of our so-called allies that we work with and that we protect militarily.

Donald: You know who it is. What do I have to bring it up for? You know who it is.

Joe: Because you’re running for President. Are you talking about the Saudis?

Donald: Joe. Hey Joe. Other countries are giving massive amounts of money. People from other countries are giving massive amounts of money.

Joe: So are you saying the Saudis are doing this?

Donald: Of course they’re doing it. Everybody knows that.

Joe: Okay, any other countries?

Donald: There are, but I’m not gonna say it, because I have a lot of relationships with people. But there are. And you know that. And everybody knows that. And nobody says it. Nobody talks about it.

Joe: You aren’t even saying the countries that are doing it right now. Why aren’t you willing to name those – you say you have a lot of releationships –

Donald: Hey Joe. Joe. All you have to do is check your records. Our government knows the countries.

“Everybody Knows.”

Nuke Israel.

(checkd4kek)

Of course!

Glass all of israel and then salt it.

Isreali Secret Inteligence Service.

He has those dick sucking lips.

It's simple, stop bombing other countries and killing innocent people and stealing their resources. Unfortunately our entire modern world is still based on imperialistic trade paradigms, so of course it won't stop. Humans are in an endless cycle of rising and falling civilizations due to a combination of primitive instincts and creative intelligence. Civilizations only rise and prosper when the primitive instincts are controlled and put to use other than raping, pillaging, and conquering.

Who am I kidding, it's not like this thread is going to be fraught with intelligent discussion, this is /pol. Meme on, friends.

>intelligent discussion
>says empires rise and full
>so profound
>american intellectual

>Little psuedo shit trying to sound intellectual.
>Reddit
GTFO.

How is high-school going?

Ok, so prove me wrong faggot. Civilizations don't rise and fall? Western civilization is in terminal decline as we speak, and all you faggots do is green text. OPs question was 'How do we defeat ISIS' and I answered.

>Australia
>Doing anything relevant in the world, ever

>OPs question was 'How do we defeat ISIS' and I answered.
>"stop bombing other countries"

Are you sure you are not Canadian?

Dude your neck looks like it's going to explode..

What the fuck are you talking about, retard? ISIS and its precursor terror groups are a direct result of the United States and pals bombing Middle Eastern countries and taking their resources, for decades. What don't you get about that? If we stop bombing those places and just leave them alone, they'll sort their own shit out. As I said, it will never happen because imperialism still runs the world.

>I don't know, I'll ask my perfectly lactose tolerant brown girlfriend when I see her.

POO IN LOO

>If we stop bombing those places and just leave them alone, they'll sort their own shit out.
I didn't think this level of blue-pill was possible.

Do you know where you are newfag?

Join them to destroy zog, the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Thats not a fucking issue