This game pissed on the graves of WW1 Heroes

This game pissed on the graves of WW1 Heroes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMZvqcZ1f0k
youtube.com/watch?v=8VjfKxlO-QA
youtu.be/hCYjzwSsEh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who gives a shit, its just a shitty AAA game.

You should be more concerned about people who deface actual memorials.

I have a free copy of it
Kinda thinking about putting it in and only playing as whites andaking sure to only kill shitskin soldiers
Thoughts?

Played it for 10 minutes

Went right back to Destiny.

>Two guns by waist.
>Using a pistol and a mace.
I think it's pretty accurate desu senpai.

Yea we know, don't buy it

I know, its you disrespectful, even worse are the ducks defending it saying stupid shit like"its just a game dude xdxdxdxd"

makes me sick

>heroes

There were no good guys in ww1. Everyone was a chump fighting for dumb asses.

Furst BF game i didnt buy, and, Ill never buy another one.

Play real man games like hearts of iron.

Isn't that pos game already forgotten?

Xbone or ps4?

this

how so?

does somebody have the youtube video of this 100 year anniversary of WWI in France where the actors literally run over the graves of dead soldiers ?

isn't that just a map painter?

Black People didn't fight in the European Front, retelling history to fit PC bullshit

>burgercentrism

'Member when Battlefield games didn't take themselves too seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=QMZvqcZ1f0k

Destiny is garbage

>There were no good guys in ww1
Then you know nothing about The Great War
Austria-Hungary/German empire alliance were the only good guys
Everyone else either deserved to die or got tricked by the Jews into job ning

>Real man's game
>Cuck game devs erased the nigger mod
Kill yourself

Not actors it was frogcucks and shitskins protesting and marching on their graves

This dude goes into good detail in why the game is bs.
Cherry on top is that the game was made in Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=8VjfKxlO-QA

Still dont see why there arent any Serbs in the game its really meant for the 12 year old consumers that still think Europe is one country

Xbox

Has arguably the best shooting mechanics out of any game out right now. Last update fucked crucible a bit though.

WE WUZ HELLFIGHTERS N SHIET

Yeah you guys got your land back, but it was too steep a price to pay.

After these last two games DICE can't utter the phrase grenade spam with a straight. At least in BF4 they eventually nerfed the spam, but the assault class is pure cancer in BF1.

>tfw when WWI fucked your country up for 70 years of pain and depression, but your homeland isn't even featured in the game

Because you lost

WE WUZ KAIZERZ

Says the guy that gave the loans :^) You know nothing.

Well, it's a WW1 game, and:

1) 3 out of the 5 British soldiers in MP are black
2) there's a nigger on the cover
3) You play as a female Muslim for part of the campaign
4) they completely ignored the Eastern Front
5) Russia isn't a playable faction
6) France isn't a playable nation either

If you paid money for this, you are a cuck.

>le sad bolshevik face
lmao

Not an argument
Germany is featured in the game

My dude we started the war why arent we a playable faction

It's just EA being greedy. I'm sure they'll add the remaining countries in future DLCs.

What did they die for

> 3 out of the 5 British soldiers in MP are black
That's not even true, only 1 of them is. It's still stupid but it's not as ridiculous as you're making it out to be

Oh my God that picture triggered me

B-but we wuz harlem hellfighterz n shiieeet

>We started the war
it was inevitable.

Not going to defend Wilson's policies, because he was pure shit.

Still, a whole lot of brave Poilus got fed to a meat grinder.

>ay yo, we wuz such good sojas da eminys culnt kill uz, dey unly got dem wite bois but be won dey war, but dey get all da praise

OFFICIAL COLOUR CHART OF BF1 FACTIONS

>Britain
Indian medic
Black sniper

>America
Black sniper

>Germany
Black sniper
Black cavalry officer

>Ottomans
All white

>Italy
All white

>Austro-Hungary
All white

>6) France isn't a playable nation either
So... Over half (yes, half) of their fighting age male population was killed or suffered permanent disability, and they aren't included?

Niggers

Dont you know
WE WUZ RIFLEMEN AND SHEIT

Ottoman pilot is black

Yup, that's what modern (((entertainment))) does.

>played the Gallipoli campaign
>finish it
>Remarks how awesome the Turks were
>Oh yeah Australia and New Zealand were all right too we guess
That and all the automatic weapons. Glad I pirated that shit.

dude there we undoubtedly niggers in ww1 and ww2

>as arguably the best shooting mechanics out of any game out right now. Last update fucked crucible a bit though.

cant tell if serious or really the worlds plebbiest pleb

install quake you fucking baby play a real game

bc 1 and 2 were the days of my youth

> (You)
>>We started the war
>it was inevitable.
Meh, i really wish that in ww2 we didnt have a retarded military. We wouldve still had a normal country

It's like making a game called: "Battlefield: Second Congo War" and having a white guy on the cover.

Because american schoolkids will be like "wtf, what is serbia? Is it even in europe?"

Oy vey whats next adding jews into the next update soo we dont trigger the masses. Modern (((Entertainment)))

The Allies supporting the Chetniks could have done it too.

Actually....probably not. Yugoslav would have probably been partitioned based on who occupied what.

Play Total War: Warhammer

It's remarkably un-Pozz'd

Unrelated but back in the beta, the british team had 2 niggers, a poo, and a white,
We used to joke abour the one white guy being a jew

K
youtu.be/hCYjzwSsEh8

Chetniks wouldve won the war i n Yugoslavia easy but the Allies fucked them over real bad. They didnt know that the Germans put a new law into the system 1 german = 50 civilians. Sooooo the stupid commies were really smart and starred killing germans like idiots and the germans reacted like they did (went to a school in Kragujevac and got a fireing squad and killed all the classes) but the Allies still supported Tito even tho he was a Croat that turned the blind eye on Jasenovac and the real genocide that was going on there

>quake

Lmao

Also the chetniks were not maniacs like some Croats think some people called themselves chetniks even tho they were not a part of the Ravnogorski Pokret sooooo now they call chetniks the killers

Am I meant to be impressed ?

At least your ancestors are not erased from THEIR OWN FUCKING BATTLES on their OWN FUCKING LAND

>Germany prepares to invade France and UK in order to get some colonies out of it as soon as 1890
>invade France on some Europa Universalis bullshit iter casus belli
>rush in full force in France
>get finally stopped on the Marne
>get pushed back slowly (not enough) to the Rhine now their initial strategy failed
>decide dig themselves into the ground like fucking autists
>war that should have lasted months now last for years with no hope of winning it in any case
>inaugurate the most inhumane tactics you can think of with use of mustard gases, flamethrowers and aerial bombing of civilians
>10 millions of young white men die
>literally wiped 50% of french men between 18 and 30
>somewhat they are the good guys

It would be so easy to hate you burger but then I look at your flag and I know it's just stupidity, not really your fault, you are born this way.

This is really unrelated but i need to say this. The Yugoslavian gov before ww2 was really nice until some military gays thought it was a good idea to start shooting down german pilots

Still cant get over the fact that didnt include the people that started ww1 lmao

isn't serbia in china?

>Not playing exclusively dark souls 1 2 & 3

what about demon souls?

Yeah I feel bad for Mihailovic, he got screwed over by the Commie 5th column in the West.
Don't feel bad bro, the Naziboos just parrot the PanGermanism crap because they can't be bothered to research shit.

The game didn't. The people who bought it did.

Take your identity politics out of video games faggots, it's a fun game, fuck off

Nioh destroyed DS. I will never need another Soulsborne game as long as Koei Tecmo keeps making Nioh sequels.

It is depressing to knw how little care our people show or put into perserving the tombstones that stand on top the graves of hundreds of thousands of soldiers who gave their lives for the land they now live in.
In Belgium and France the german cemeteries are often taken care of by locals while the british and Americans go as far and claim the land of the cemetary to be actual british land and take care of it to keep it as well kept as possible.

I'm on xbone so no demon's souls or bloodborne unfortunately

nice argument

>tfw the most common weapon used in the war is usable by only one class and is underpowered
Everybody used an automatic weapon in that war right?

its pretty meh

>console shooting
>shitty airplane controls
>too many automatics
>too much health

Its a casual game for casual faggots

RO2 is good, vietnam will be out soon

This was made by a company that should be dead at this point.

Play Hearts of Iron IV the modern day mod or the vanilla. And go fascist in the modern day mod as germany. You get to put racial laws as a national focus like in 1935

I was a rabid BF series fan from BF2 right up to this shit title.

No hardcore, no joystick support..... Lame.

8 hours and I have not touched it since release. I played BF2 for 5 years.

BF1 is garbage.

Dummy. 2 are black, 1 is Indian, and the 1 white guy has a mask covering his face.

Then don't be allied with Russia you stupid baguette

tfw always play scout and have to be a nigger or shitskin unless I am italians

There are never heroes in war.

There are those who do their duty and those who benefit from those duties being executed.

There is no good and evil, there is only bullets and death and early graves for good people.

Now the real victim here is history, because history is supposed to teach us of past events, but thanks to American identity insanity and variety quota, history is being twisted to suit a new narrative. Records are being falsified for no good reason.

Good luck

>niggers can only take you out when you're not looking
maeks u rlly think.........................

>the squad leader who keeps his men alive isn't a hero

>They didnt know that the Germans put a new law into the system 1 german = 50 civilians. Sooooo the stupid commies were really smart and starred killing germans like idiots

Commie partisans did the same thing in Poland

France was home of the original cultural revolution which has destroyed Western civilization. Kys frog

>Destiny
>good shooting mechanics
Jesus christ.

This. 3 of the 4 fucking British classes are Brown/Black. Barely any colonial units served in Europe because the British were against the idea entirely. They were only deployed against the Ottomans in the Middle East. Even one of the German classes is fucking black. Germans NEVER used colonial soldiers in Europe. They were only used in fucking East Africa and more or less raiding/defense units then actual combat units. The French were the only ones to use colonial soldiers in Europe (mostly senegalese and morrocan). It makes zero sense and you can tell the Swedish that made it were pandering to the Lefties. I was honestly surprised they didn't add women to it like those Feminists wanted them to. That would have made it entirely Alternate Reality type of shit.

Its highly addictive, and fun. Put many hours into it.