Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2oJhWi5SQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=g_goVNKz9wI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doing a great job

doing a great job

doing a great job

doing a great job

build the wall.. Deport all undocumented illegal muslims.. Death to all muslim extremists

doing a great job

doing a great job

doing a great job

doing a great j0b

it's sad that it seems like a lot of trump supporters have no standards for the presidency,

i support a donald that does well. this guy is making an international laughingstock of the united stated government

75/25
Pros
TPP btfo (yuge)
Surprisingly good relations with foreign leaders
Continues to btfo CNN and make me kek
Cons
Mid east ban was a disastrous fuckup in rollout
as was botching the Flynn appt tho he at east accepted the resign rather than being stubborn and giving CNN ammo
Needs to chill off of all caps Twitter rants when pissed

Overall he just needs to focus on jobs and btfoing anchor babbys like he was voted to do

He did back out of TTP.

In regards to our sovereignty as a country, id say that was exceptional.

following through on his campaign promises
bretty gud

>standards in public office
>Leaf

chill

he will be fired soon

>burger has failing democracy
>thinks calling a country by the sign on its flag is a thing

ok well. sorry what's happening to your country anyways

I FUCKING LOVE TRUMP
MY PRESIDENT IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE AGAIN
and he is doing a p gud job fimfamalam

Dude you literally depend on us to survive
Trudeau just showed up to suck ass after all of his grand standing because you need NAFTA to survive

As we go you go you dumb fucking leaf

but seriously we can't give him the nuclear codes.

doing a great job
(i think he needs to calm down a bit though, maybe take things just a little slower)

>being this retarded

if more burgers didn't have their head up their factoryjob lies fucking bamboozled ass they would see the world aligning it's resources to steer around your will-to-be shithole.

cut your losses and impeach him if you want to even have a voice in this.

Your nation is literally becoming a third world leftist shithole because of you PM faggot

>my house is better than your house
>my job is better than your job
>my life is better than your life

no burger, not seeing it

meh-

signed a bunch of orders but nothing has really happened yet...

earliest cabinet member to resign in controversy ever...

first pick for replacement declines to due inability to pick his own staff...

another cabinet pick withdraws because of illegal activity

came off like a clueless assfuck with his Muslim ban

still lying a lot...

but other than that hes ok...

It's always funny to see a Canadian thinking they're somehow independent of their US overlords

Doing a great job

always funny the swiss saying anything

Working at a Tim Horton's with overinflated property prices isn't a good life leaf

Your entire economy would collapse without our support

timmies jobs are for immigrants and invalids, i mean im sorry about your life but get with it.

>timmies jobs are for immigrants and invalids
And you're going to be getting in a lot more of those with your government ;)

no problem, we have lots of coffee consumption and are not afraid of job competition.

canadians are not as polluted with lead and other heavy metals as americans are.

I'm a huge fan, obviously. Let me be objective.

He did kind of screw up the immigration order thing. But it wasn't a big deal.

The Flynn affair looks bad, but was actually a good signal to the rest of the cabinet that they will be held accountable if they play games with the Fuhrer.

Other than that, the left looks ridiculous to most people and they have settled on a strategy of "resistance" which is just not going to work.

His cabinet picks have been excellent, he picked competent people and in the long run that will pay off tremendously.

I'm sure there will be plenty of healthy competition with Ahmed working for 3 dollars an hour and you unable to live off of anything less than 12.
Get fucked with your immigrants, darling, they're going to rape you in every way they can.

Unironically doing well. He's actually backing most of his promises and not backing down from them. Liberals are fucking freaking because of this.

He's done everything he said he would do and BTFOs the media left and right to top it off. If you measure a politician by keeping campaign promises then he is by far the best politician we have had since probably JFK

immigrants are our bread and butter idiot. no one wants to work 7/11 or gas or mop anymore here. we are all special snowflakes. I was making 12 dollars an hour in highschool 10 years ago and do well but not rich now. just because your life might be shit because jamal took your job doesn't mean all of us are as incompetent and dependent on charity jobs

Man you idiots really deserve everything that's happening to you

>burger has failing democracy

i dont understand how is it failing?

also is weed man gonna legalize weed yet?

I'm a little surprised just how poorly they execute. Lots of bluster and bullshit but when it comes to actually doing shit they fuck it up endlessly. It is extremely entertaining.

He is not doing a good job.

what exactly do you think is happening? besides vancouver hipsters being priced out of houses we have a lid on it. our huge immigration influx was less than 100 people after the usa ban. you really think we are quivering in our boots? the aboriginals are far more of a problem. make your own country better and your wouldn't hate ours as much.

and it's the citizens who are the problem not the immigrants.

yeah in 2 more months was the scheduled beginning of the rollout as per the platform

just getting started

>and it's the citizens who are the problem not the immigrants.
Man you really are a canadian

Your nation is literally under a dictatorship dude

Honestly he's doing alright. I think the immigration ban was mishandled but other than that nothing big has really happened. He's just getting started and most of 'mistakes' the media are flipping their shit over are nothing.

I'm impressed and I think he's doing quite well.
I assumed he'd just try and convince congress to do stuff and it would be the usual bullshit with one or two things getting passed in a quarter assed way with a few Hundred billion in riders to special interests.

The fact that he got us out of TPP within a few days of being president should already put him in the top 10 presidents.

Yeah. If you look past the bullshit media all the president's do well. Obama was a shit nigger but to leftists I'm sure he was fine.

He hasn't done anything yet

Amazing, could be better.

He needs to follow up his orders and make proper statements to the public.

For example, the media plays out his Coal order as "Allowing coal companies to dump coal into rivers" but nobody (Including Trump) has addressed that it's only been in use since December, and that it doesn't happen in the U.S.

he is tremendous, he's a very good good guy and he's doing a great job

doing a great job

>this guy is making an international laughingstock of the united stated government
No he's not, MSM is. Let them continue to destroy their credibility. They don't realise that they are losing their power over public opinion.

4D CHESS

I give him 9/10 desu senpai

>leafs thinking that just because jobs are low wage unemployed white people don't want them
ho-ho-ho

I think he is doing fine, nit really watched the news lately. now he should unite the clans.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2oJhWi5SQ4

Im so jealous of yall niggas. WHY DOES BURGERLAND GET AN ACTUAL LEADER REEEEE. Trudeau is such a feminin fag

pretty terrible. It's pretty clear as day that he has no clue what he's doing. Virtually everything he's done so far has been a blunder. I never imagined he would suck this much, and its barely been a month.

His ties to Russia will probably blow up before long and get him impeached for treason.

He is doingk premium job comrade. Also, I love our country's great Mickey Mouse Land.

Doing an amazing job, that I can tell you. Posterity will refer to him as Re-founding Father. Loving every minute. Not tired of winning.

Side note, check this CIA dude out. Interesting shit. doesn't seem 100% bullshit like most "cia" people.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_goVNKz9wI

doing a great job

Wait.... do people pronounse OP "Oh Pee"?

What the
FUCK

bigly bigly great job
Meme aside, I mean it. Great job so far

yep
oh pee

Jesus Christ, potatonigger

I have been following Presidents since Carter. Noone compares to Trump, there's never been a nonpolitician in the job before in modern history. He's fulfilling his promises and immediately. That alone makes him great. Trump is proof that God blesses America

doing a great job

>"Well the left looks silly"
>Deflecting criticism because his side doesn't make a superficial spectacle versus massive administrative incompetence

You guys realize after the executive orders, he's gotta go through congress, right? He's four weeks in and he's spent his entire nut.

Why does Trump have chronic dick-mouth?

doing a great job d00d

>leaf
Remember a few months back how China was shit talking about Trump like crazy? For some reason they keep their mouths shut now. Strange, huh? I thought nobody respects Trump?

FAKE NEWS!