I STAND WITH PEWDIEPIE

The biggest redpilling of our lifetimes has just happen. Gen Z hero Pewdiepie just got thrown under the bus by lying dinosaur FAKE NEWS media. We need to fan the flames.

How does it feel to know Gen Y 30 year olds are being out memed by 20 something Gen Z faggot millenials?

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagatewhatever/1655757
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying losing (((Disney))) endorsements doesn't mean he can continues to be successful independently

remind me again, what did pewdiepew do that was so bad?

Why do you care about a cucked swede pol?

The dude can literally start writing for Daily Stormer tomorrow and his children will still die as millionaires.

You'd think they would have learned after they just got Trump elected.

They're LITERALLY going to turn Gen Z into Nazis.

>gen z
>20-something
Gen Z starts with those born in 2000, m8. The oldest Gen Zs are like 17.

He called (((them))) out in the media

He's worth 120 million. He could live comfortably off half a percent interest.

Somebody needs to murder this faggot. He already killed video games.

You do realize this is all probably to stay relevant?When Burger King made the fag whopper they didnt give a shit about gays, they just wanted money. While youtube can be very lucrative it has been proven to have bad longevity, no one stays popular forever.

What do you mean? None of us care about you

As soon as you mention (((them))), even jokingly, you know how it is.

>120 million
fake news

it's not fake news. he's obviously a racist and thought he was too big to fail

pretty much this is why you losers stay anonymous

these kikes are so pathetic

>"It's time to do away with X"
>PLS LISTEN TO US WE KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN BAD GOYS

Nothing, that tells how ridiculous the media is.
More and more peoplse see who is doing and what.

yeah maybe if he stopped spending his money now and lived modestly the rest of his life, but nobody will ever sponsor him ever again and he's gonna see his youtube money dwindle down to a small fraction of what it used to be

I bet his brand is worth quite a bit. Hell he could probably even sell just his youtube account for a million or more.

He went on a site called Fivrr and paid Indian guys to put "DEATH TO ALL JEWS" and yell "SUBSCRIBE TO KEEMSTAR" as a joke to show what lengths people will go to for a quick buck
Jews decided to try and destroy his career and it backfired spectacularly

That's okay.
I'm a 30+ year old male who didn't get a job until he was 27.
I've basically been in a time capsule and consider myself gen Z

voat.co/v/pizzagatewhatever/1655757

Get in here and push this shit.

yeah except that's not all he did. the dude was "ironically" making nazi jokes for months prior and was being frequently featured on this board even

generation Y are millenials, people in their early 30s to early 20s are millennials/generation Y, it's the same thing. gen Z are the fucking losers born in the second half of the 90s

The US intelligence agencies hatched a plan in the 1960s to orchestrate the reverse of the left wing zeitgeist. It's fomented the degeneracy in controlled environments in the media to then, decades later, unveil a hypocritical, free speech censorship aspect, to associate the two permanently in the minds of future generations. This has been a mass psy-op, and you've all been conned, my dudes.

But aren't Gen Z people born after 2000?
t. 1991

Ah, only 20. My bad.

Still. 20,000,000*0.005 is 100,000 per annum, which is at least twice the average U.S. income and it would go a lot further if you lived in one of the cheaper states in the U.S.

>perdiepie is over!

hmmmm where have we heard that before?
really fires up your neurons

boo fucking hoo, nazi jokes aren't off limits.

shoo shoo shill

Dont underestimate the many ways in which (((the system))) can take all your money away from you. He wouldnt be the first one who'd lose everything on bullshit tax evasion charges.

>hey guys, were losing relevance and credibility. all the kids are watching this pewdiewoodie person how do we deal with this?

>I know, let's just blatantly lie about him, then blatantly lie about his defense, that will get the kids on our side!

I honestly think the strat here to is get the parent's of his fans to ban the kids from watching him. "OMG LITTLE BILLY IS WATCHING THAT RACIST I READ ABOUT IN THE NEWS, BILLY YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!"

i guess that may hurt him but those kids are not going to have a positive longterm outlook on the media.

Wow, its almost like we could capitalize on this and help Trump in the process. How fucking dumb is the MSM?

Ah

LOL this is literally just like the gamers are dead articles

They throw a bunch of smears and bullshit around and then immediately declare their victory

This is gamergate all over again

I find it ironic that we can make 9/11 jokes, but when it comes to any Nazi jokes it full force bridge burning.

IN THIS COUNTRY WE DO NOT CRITICIZE THE JEWS. It doesn't matter if they literally have dungeons where they keep preteen girls. It doesn't matter if they kill uniformed US servicemembers. It diesn't matter if they launch a massive campaign of lies to trick us into a costly and unnecessary war. WE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE JEWS, PERIOD.

it's actually not about it being off limits. he's obviously a racist testing the waters of how far he can go before he can start ripping posts straight off Sup Forums and using his platform to call for targeting nonwhites

pretty much you have to nip these pussies (like you) in the bud before they become a problem

just make sure you never come out of anonymity

Oy vey!

honestly watch his video on it, he does a great job explaining. i never watch the youtube shit but he was professional and informative.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU

Please, save my lovely state of Virginia from the deadly vice grip of the leftist deep state.

He didnt flay himself before the altar of social justice.

>I find it ironic that we can make 9/11 jokes

Probably the one topic I never ever joke about

9/11 hit me hard and I'm not even fucking from America

LAND OF THE (((FREE)))

LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA
LEGACY MEDIA
>LEGACY MEDIA

Ayo...

Pewds just posted a new video today showing the World Trade Center + crossbones + Star of David Wingdings.

Praise Pepediepie

Decent b8

So has Sarah Silverman but you don't see WSJ crying about her do you?

screaming

He shitposted about the jews ironically, got BTFO by the media and is now unironically woke.

Who?

wtf I have to subscribe to pewdiepie now

I've heard numbers from 1990 the early 2000s, with ~'95 -96 being fairly common.

The best heuristic I've heard is that Gen Z is people who have no meaningful experience of the pre-911 world, or who are entering adulthood en mass in the post-2008 meltdown world.

I think they/we (1997) may have had the same physically comfortable childhood as the Millennials, but with none of the freedom from anxiety they enjoyed.

Hey wait a minute, you are even more tightly restricted!

Now let's meme Gronkh into nazi

big difference between a jewish person lampooning a nazi and an actual nazi being "ironically" racist

because you guys know you can't be public about your beliefs you adopt other tactics like dogwhistling through "irony" and posting anonymously to get your views across

I fucking hate this clickbait tier youtuber but I'm subscribed to him now because I hate the luggenpresse even more.

Given that Gen Y and the Millennials are the same generation and that Gen Z are people under 18 I'd be confused, frankly

6 hours after the first plane hit I was sat in an intel brief for the battlegroup exercise that I was climbing on a plane to attend in the oman. The main topic was how we could discretely float a few million munitions into the gulf, just encase.

(((((((you)))))))

>featured on this board

I missed the part his videos were stickied

yeah because when she's seriously she's only called for violent revolution.

There really was this overconfident sense that history ended, all the major problems are solved, and now we just sit back and enjoy new inventions.

Can he get together with Jontron and make a new series, Gamegoys?

don't forget to smash that like button

>he's obviously a racist

wow, quite a claim you've got there, champ.

maybe you should back it up with some evidence so everyone here doesn't assume that you're talking right out of your gaping, faggot asshole.

I don't get why they're saying he's fallen. Lost money sure but kids are naturally rebellious and aren't going to do what the media tells them.

Can someone post a screencap from his new video today showing the Star of David and World Trade Center???

And he's wearing his armband shirt today too.

This dude is baking the media. Based.

>enjoy new inventions.

...And then we get to worry about those inventions taking all the jobs on top of the hordes of brown people invading our countries.

I'm starting to see where this 'Conservative Generation Z' meme is coming from.

the fact that all you weirdo nazis like him is evidence enough

i actually don't understand why you cowards don't just say the things you believe in public

The first generation to truely be raised by the modern internet. They know not to trust everything they read online, after getting burned by false info throughout their lives.

They are more conservative because they have had the full degeneracy of the internet their entire lives, and also don't get out as much.

>just make sure you never come out of anonymity
pushing ideas underground never bodes well tbqh

Called (((them))) out

America isn't a white country

>pewdiepie's youtube reign is over
Kek it has just begun

Funny how everyone that actually knows him disagrees with you. You're somebody who makes a living fucking with people who have more talent and potential then you, then to convince yourself that you're the "good guy" you have to repeat the same lies to yourself that you tell everyone else: "BUT HE'S A RACIST!!"

lol what are you gonna do, pussy

>reign is over
I say so therefore it is.

He made Jew jokes. You know, the same thing Danny Sexbang does, except everyone thinks Danny is awesome.

The worst part is watching liberals nonchalantly compare it to pedophiles and rapists and such. Yes liberals, PewDiePie making a joke is exactly the same as what happened to children who have been raped, thanks for being so sensitive by cheapening what real victims have gone through.

The Reich got these bois defensive as a closet homosexual

>this thread
Is he an alt righter or not?
If he's an /ourguy/ that means the media was right to call him an anti semite and a racist. If he's a liberal that was just poking fun at things then the media deserve to be sued.

>you weirdo nazis

see there you go again. making claims with nothing to back it up.

i know this is hard for you but Pewdiepie has fans that come from all over the political spectrum. How do you account for that?

yeah he is a racist though. like you

>alt righter

not a real thing

>an actual nazi
His last name is Kjellberg

And whacha gonna do about it, nigger?

prove it mother fucker ;)

made a joke about ~
~'s get mad, try to damage him
~ are easily offended by anything and everything, this is why no one likes them.

So that makes her nigger and chink jokes okay too? I guess you get a free pass to burn it all so long as you're a jew?

I will book a flight to your country and buy every whore female in your family for a hundred dollars you impoverished, third world faggot

Then what is it? Neo-nazi? White supremacist?

lol don't lie, you live off neetbux from your mother's guest room.

Oh shit you're serious, wow what a fucking pussy you are. Jokes should be everything or nothing.
I've heard tasteful rape jokes and Dave Chappelle talking about how white people were nerdy and couldn't dance and laughed my arse off.
There is a right to free speech and just because some one doesn't like what you're saying doesn't mean you have to be muzzled. I sincerely hope you grow the fuck up and realise that life is absurd and that your faggotry and labelling people as bad and evil only makes you look worse.

it isn't like this some sources says gen z starts from 95 some says 2000

i am from 97 and i can tell most people around my age acts like gen z

yes it does. cry more, nazi

you will never be allowed to use mass media as an instrument for your ideology

this is so true and sad

Does this mean pewdiepie will be the 46th president?

But Trump is cutting all of your welfare, you lazy worthless nigger piece of filth.