Immigrants make America Great Pol, why cant you get that?

Immigrants make America Great Pol, why cant you get that?

Look at the Blonde qt pie. Do you not want to save the white race pol? She is waiting. But only if youre liberal.

#IMAG

>killed by immigrants 2 days later

Legal immigrants are ok, illegals can go to hell, they never made america great.

Its really funny watching trump win and succeed, but seriously guys, we gotta let him get the nuclear codes

Only city-niggers voted for Hillary, Suburbia and middle class America voted for Trump

we arent sweden. yet

I agree immigrants make America great. Just like illegal aliens make America a crime infested shithole.

nice lips

hope she has a black guy to satisfy her

**white immigrants

Bro, theres no reason to maga when imag

When whites came America flourished, when nonwhites came America goes to shit.

She's probably dumb as dog shit

She won't breed for another 15 years at which point she'll shit out an autistic half-nigger

I'd rather we died out than be reduced to liberals.

I agree with her sentiment.
Immigrants can be a great thing.
Illegal immigrants are criminals.
I don't want criminals in my country, if they don't have to be here.
She's clearly too dumb to even know the whole issue.
I love that the left still think they're the counter-culture.
You bring it, you rebels, you! kek

race traitor whore who falls for jewish psyops and is a fucking bleb -100/10 wouldnt bang with a nigger's aids ridden dick, r-selected need to r-terminate

Does she not realize that there are things like Gray Jedi and Dark Jedi, which are distinct from the Sith?

Fucking women.

>stretched ears
she probably has tats or will get some soon. no thanks.

When America lost vietnam and the MIC stopped sharing their war profits with us, is really when shit hit the fan mate.

/thread

I think youre right user.

Because they don't.

>Conflating immigrants with illegal aliens

Get out

No women on the internet bro how can she learn these things.

Lol I leftist girls are easy. They don't have minds of their own and are easy to manipulate into doing shit. Sexual stuff very much included. Leftist girls are mostly THOTs senpai. They will change their position like that once you put your dick in them.

Is that guy rich or does he have a BBC that is massive even for nigger standards ? Because he is ugly as fuck.

Fuck off, cuckservative. Immigrants irrevocably alter the landscape of a nation. Plus we already have ridiculously high unemployment. We don't need more people here. Maybe 20 years down the road we can reassess.

Cute and dumb as shit, my kind of waifu

The grease pheraramons from any sweating heavy set black man will throw any white women into heat in the mere presence of stink.

>wanting to even discuss the possibility of immigration
You're the cuckservative here. We're full! No more!

Burn the coal Pay the toll

Even when non-British whites came it changed the nation for the worse. Italians made it worse. 1800s Irish immigrants made it worse. Immigration needs to stop for a couple decades at least if America is going to go back to being the great nation it once was.

But that's not going to happen. War is just over the horizon and it will be the end of The United States. Just know that whatever comes after must keep a tight border or those nations will fracture as well.

>t. divide and conquer kike
Whites must stand together!

Good news! The latter inevitably leads to the former!

Id love to give her my bbc

kek is displeased. Redpill inc

Black hoes exist to please the BWC.

Exactly. Stand now.

Yes user we must breed the albino out of existence. ie back to relatively small numbers. It will be easy with our dominant genetics.

I said reassess. The likely outcome would be that we find we still have no need for more immigrants. Less likely is the need for a very few, highly skilled (read: white) professionals in key industries. In the case of the latter, they can be kept strictly to temporary resident status (no voting rights, no chance for citizenship).

>blacks
>dominant
fake news, it's just a judean meme.

gooooooooooood america would just suuuuuuuuuuuuck if it weren't for all these fat shorties walking around that i can't talk to

Its no meme sir, whites have recessive genetics, stemming from albinism.

>But only if youre liberal.
i pretend to be liberal so i can have sex with them, easier that way from my experience. literally all these sluts are just virtue signaling so they can post about how progressive they are on social media

No, I'm just taking a non-idealized view of American history. The 1800s Irish held very different values from Americans but those values worked their way into American culture and politics. The Italians were the same way. Germans and Scandinavians too.

The addition of these non-British cultures greatly impacted the national discourse and brought us to this ridiculous progressive utopia we're currently barreling toward.

It's amazing to me that the same people who advocate for European nations remaining separate and independent think that they can cohabitate in the States with no ill effects. It just shows your unwillingness to follow your ideals through to their logical conclusion.

I respectively disagree, mister neger.
Blacks were humans version 1.0 who stayed in harsh africa and suffered but some traveled beyond and evolved into human 2.0 "The Hwite Man"
You are just outdated version of our superiour genes. That's why all your females beg to be upgraded.

ugly nose cunt get out

So what are the native americans still bitching about whiteys killing them? They made America great! Fucking racists!

id like to immigrate to her pussy if you know what i mean desu senpai

Women who marry leftists have less children than women who marry righties. And let's face it: it's the man's politics that matter.

Also, in long term relationships, couples with traditional gender roles have more sex.

I wish I'd had known that 20 years ago, but you fellas do now. Choose wisely.

Depends on where they are coming from. Some countries send their best - others do not.

such virtue, much signal, wow

i'm a liberal according to your retarded six-axis test. does that count?

Nogs are not evolved thats why they still have gorilla colored skin.

im not black but your fear of the true alpha males is duly noted.

I don't understand it, if immigrants are so great why is Mexico throwing a tantrum about getting them back?

would you go through the proper means, or would you force yourself in whether she allowed it or not?

Whites got their skin from albinism. A disease. lmao. How riighteous is karma. Without the caste system to protect they cannot survive. They can make you lol. You can never get that power.

Well, that girls life is ruined. Thanks black bros for exposing the hoe.

I don't think you know what your talking about...

Of course the blonde white bitch lives in a nice house.

Legal immigrants who peacefully assimilate do

Why don't you get that?

I think I do. The country Iran, comes from the name aryan.

Are white girls the enemy?

white skin is not a form of albinism m8

Fuck David Drockf and fuck illegal immigrants

>white european immigrants make america great
>chinese and indian immigrants make ameria great (because their more smarter)

All other immigrants make america objectively worse

>says immigrants are good
>posts a pic of an american or a european who is coming in the legal way

Only American white girls