CANADA NO!!!!!

‘Anti-Islamic’ protesters demonstrate outside Toronto mosque calling for ban on Islam.

cjob.com/syn/112/275215/275215

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/montreal/sabrine-djermane-terrorism-related-offences-1.3987875
youtube.com/watch?v=MBWNwoV_mPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RACE WAR NOW

BASED LEAFS
A
S
E
D

L
E
A
F
S

There's hope for you yet leafistan.

Good.

GOOD. I'm sick of hearing "Wallah!" FUCKIN SAY WALLAH!

Im a muslim and I agree. Muslims are coming in and breaking our infrastructure. Kekistan shall stand above the Islamist Menace!

I thought that was illegal in Leafland.

Well, it's about fucking time.

Why don't we organize more of these?

Based.

did they get arrested?

this is probably how theyre gonna try and pass that hate legislation

It's soon to be illegal

Are you insulting lesislature against Muslims entering the west? If so, you might as well bury yourself six feet under.

youre welcome, it wont be the last one here

they'll soon be arrested and sent to the reeducation camps

I fully support this 100%

>"Muslims are terrorists!"
>"Ban Islam!"

I smell a falseflag, these phrases just sound too dumb and easy

leafs are being exterminated by race mixing and import

F

BASED LEAVES

No genuine protest is going to have a sign that reads "MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS"; it's a strawman. That's how multi-culties think anyone opposed to Muslim immigration thinks. You would expect this sort of thing from a shitty television show... or a staged protest.

Wtf I love Toronto now

>a dozen people in canada are against islam
IS CANADA WAKING UP??????

>@JohnTory
>Islamophobia has NO place in our city.

When did we decide that Islam has a place in our city? I was never consulted about this, and I'm pretty sure my ancestors didn't agree to it.

Most Candians hate Muslims. This is a big deal since it's a demonstration in Toronto, Canada's largest city. It's also 30% white and extremely liberal.

Something seems off about this. My gut tells me it's a fake protest to try to trick right wingers into revealing their power level.

makes you think

>Most Candians hate Muslims
Source?

It's absolutely fake

i've never seen a canadian protest that didn't look 'off'

it's just not something we do. Worker's strikes look more like outdoor get-togethers with signs. Petitioning outside city hall looks like a bunch of people begging for change with signs.

Literally everyone I know.

What does IBPOC mean? Iberian people of color?

>Most Candians hate Muslims
True. A while ago at my work we were chatting about the Mosque shooting and my coworkers thought the shooter deserved a medal.

Smells like a false flag desu.

A bunch of old people?

WALLAHI BRO, WAKEETALLAH BRO SAY WAAAALLLLLAAAAAHIIII

>My best friend is Muslim
Of course this isn't considered patronizing when it's done by liberals.

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/montreal/sabrine-djermane-terrorism-related-offences-1.3987875

Muzzie terrorists were just arrested in Montreal.

Look at the smug grin on that hambeast. How could she possibly be patronizing?

>ban on Islam
This is stupid and playing right into the hands of the "islamophobia is a threat" faggots, which this city is overflowing with. You can't ban a fucking religion. Freedom of belief is a cornerstone of our western culture. You can however keep it out of the country to begin with using other excuses.

Yeah you can bet that this group was staked out by a dozen people with cameras, just ready to upload photos of any passerby that looked sympathetic to Facebook/Twitter for doxxing.

At 80-90% of people were apparently against the human last election but I guess too many hated Ebul Harper to vote according to their beliefs

*Hijab
Fucking autocorrect

Canada yes!

this
how do we counter against this, lads?

This.
I don't want Islam banned. I don't want the Quran banned. I want to stop immigrating Arabs in mass. Islam will never have enough political weight to throw around unless we bring in millions of them.

This. The more I look at what's going on here, the more that seems to fit.

It should be banned. They prey on the fact we have freedom of religion. They need to go back to their own country, where it's okay to be raping murderous shit bags.

Fake, fake fake...

Just another attempt by the liberals shills to demonized the evil "alt-right" in the mist of past motion 103, criminalizing all critism of Islam, basically equaling to Sharia law.

Canada currently has pretty robust anti-hate law, so this is another false flag. Case close. Nothing to see here...

We had a lot of tactical voteing going on to prevent sharp harp from getting in, which is what caused the rise of the weedman. Two biggest issues us leaves face in uncucking ourselves is that our electoral system is set up so that the elections are pretty much decided by Ontario. And our MPs are forced to vote with their party, rather then in the best intrests of their constituents

Wipe Muslims from the face of the earth. Islamophobia can't exist if they're too dead to complain about it.

all of them are old. Not a single young leaf in sight defending their nation

a fucking LEAF. Freedom of belief is bullshit and should only apply to westerners, not 3rd world rats abusing that freedom.

They aren't defending their nation. This is just an attempt to identify and target right wingers, and false flag them in the public eye with idiotic slogans & behavior.

you get your hands dirty then jew boy

>mostly middle-aged, elderly
Even though it's fucking Toronto, I want to go there just to protect them from leftist scum who'd probably leave their own grandparents to die on ice floes.

I am, stop putting on makeup and help us faggot

This. And there just so happens to be a bill trying to be passed right now that basically makes it illegal to talk bad about islamaphobia but the politicians promise us that it's about (((((ALL))))) racism and they just put islamaphobia down because it would be to hard to classify all the other types of racism.

Someone should go to the next protest with a "WE'RE PAID PROTESTORS" sign

Freedom of expression also used to be a cornerstone of western civilization but how's that holding up?
I may hate what you have to say but I'll fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

What's wrong with immigration? We're only accepting the smart ones.

>No genuine protest is going to have a sign that reads "MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS"

>TRUMP IS FASCIST
>TRUMP IS HITLER
totally acceptable.

its a dumb protest but lulz.

looks like a false flag.

NIEDER MIT DEM ISLAM!!! NIEDER MIT DIESEN KRANKEN SCHWEINEN!!! DEMOKRATIE DECKT EIN KRANKES WELTBILD!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=MBWNwoV_mPU

DAS DEUTSCHE VOLK LÄSST SICH NICHT LÄNGER VERARSCHEN!!!

winter is almost over.... the leaf is awakening

Great idea.

Why the fuck are you Muslim?

>“My coworker and I came downstairs because we could hear it from the 21st floor and we saw the signs and people screaming through a megaphone about horrible, hateful things about Muslims,” said Tera Goldblatt, who works nearby and saw the protest.

(((Goldblatt)))

lke dis if you cry everytim.

What does it mean

probably muslim in the way christmas and Easter christians are

>mfw these protestors will probably be arrested
>mfw leafs can be arrested for "hate speech"

Its almost like the Westborough Baptist Church is made up of a bunch of atheists trying to give Christians a bad name.

What the fuck do we really know anymore?

the 50 million americans that die don't matter, the poor peaceful muslims do.

we need to purge soon.

I can't stand the christmas-only christianfags.

It'd be the most earnest sign out there.

And lol Norm - 1/6th of Americans dead - what a thought

Would you give someone your car just because they're smart? What if you had an heirloom pocketwatch that was owned by your grandfather and handed down to you? Would you give that to a Paki you never met because he was smart? What does being smart have to do with anything?

it's a joke for fuck's sake

you're such an autist

Paid protesters, I bet you a pound of Jew gold.

Pretty much it's just the arabic equivalent to "I swear to god" like "I swear to god I didn't have sex with that woman".

For some reason though no one actually takes it seriously and everyone lies all the time even when they say it, so it makes no difference.

t. Torontonian

It won't be 50 mil unless they hijack russia or something. A few mil in LA and Whorewood can actually fix this country.

nah they are legit. my grandmother is one of type of old white people who would go to one of these protests

Please no

Alloha snackbars and meheecans need somewhere to go besides here