FUCK FRUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK FRUCK FUCK FUCK

ABANDON SHIP!!!!

in other news

>News source cropped out of picture.
Disregarded. Sounds like fake news to me. Facebook tier post.

FAKE
A
K
E

shit reads like a 12 year old girls blog, when can we see real reporters again. sad!

(((Murphy)))

Every time

This is literally from a fake news site.

You forgot the V

VFNN

>a buzz

keel yousef

>Surprise, surprise!
Is this modern journalism?

We'll see what happens when the ((Real)) news comes knocking on our door.

>shit reads like a 12 year old girls blog

White House East Room
Thursday February 16, 2017

“Well, the leaks are real. You’re the one that wrote about them and reported them. I mean the leaks are real. You know what they said. You saw it and the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake.”
- regarding reported communications between the presidential campaign and Russian officials

“Russia is fake news.”
- continuing on the subject of president's connections with Russia

Maybe worst. Like a person unfit to hold public office.

“And I can tell you one thing about a briefing that we’re allowed to say because anybody that ever read the most basic book can say it: Nuclear holocaust would be like no other.”
- part of a response to a question about whether Russian President Vladimir Putin is testing the Trump presidency

fake news

>Sage

goddamn can't even fake-news correctly....

Impeachable China Payoff.... i love how they just threw together three liberal buzzwords

The Chinese government awarded President Trump his own 10-year trademark for construction services.

The trademark became official February 14 and was published on China’s Trademark Office website Wednesday.

A perfect example of emolument; a direct violation of the United States Constitution.

Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the Constitution states:

‘No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any president, Emolument, Office or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.’

whatever you drumpftards thinks doesn't mater in the ((Real)) world.

Sup Forums has become irrelevant.

Whatever happened to Trump falling apart over Flynn? That's completely ignored now.

>Sup Forums has become irrelevant.
and so has your memed dream emperor drumpf.

>Surprise, surprise!

No legit source of news would post that.

>accept

Fake news, fuck off.

oh wow #MediaLiesAgain was right what a surprise

It does not, nor had it ever, mattered what you judge as real or fake.

You have become what you despise.
Deal with it.

You shariablue fucks are the worst. I wish you get eaten by cuckroaches