Hey guys I was at the leafs game near Lauren Southern and her date on valentines day

hey guys I was at the leafs game near Lauren Southern and her date on valentines day

AMA

Does she look as ugly in person as she does online?

Nobody cares.

Unless you have pics of her feet

was she with a black man?

how black was he?

yes, shes a fucking flabby armed fatty

well he looked like he was from the british isles

super white looking guy, you know those whites with big eyes? those big eyed anglos

super white though

Oh I guess black guys aren't into that sport, her dinner date with the black guy was probably at some hotel

>Super white looking guy

This is something only non whites say. You've just confirmed you are not white hating on whites you retard. Your opinion is now invalid.

How much did her parents pay you
Yuck

Why didn't you just take photos larper?

Was he a nigger? She's a "cultural libertarian" which tends to be code for "goy who ridicules SJWs but still goes along with kike ideology."

I've seen her irl too. She looks like the biggest bitch imaginable. Her hair is quite unique though. You can spot her from like a fucking mile away

hockey is the last bastion for us whites, fuck subban

no he just had no mongrelized features etc, real white, not Sup Forums white

implying you wouldnt fuck her asshole and walk away the moment you came

How tall is she and how tall are you

cause she was behind the net and i was like on the curve, if you tweet and ask her she will confirm she was at the leafs vs islanders game

no looked anglo to me

this is exactly how i realized it was her, her piss yellow hair

im 6'2 , shes like a foot shorter or something but she was sitting down for the most part so i couldnt tell

How do you feel when women think 5'11 guys are 6'0

Why is it so hard to zoom in?

>flabby armed fatty

dropped

i just stand beside them and casually rotate a shoulder every so often so they can see my shoulders at the eye level of a beta man

cause i had a posse of chicks behind me and didnt want to deal with them, tweet her and ask on your user twit account if you got one bruce

>Yfw you will never be 6'4"

Yeah but my digits confirm and kek wills it mate. So fuck off Raj or Ahkmed, whichever it is.

ya dude, would not want a handjob from her

do you need a picture of my nipples as proof bruce?

That's mean leaf this is 5'11 vs 6'3 btw

what can i say man, you need to eat healthy food when youre growing up!

Not my fault my 6'5 dad married a 5'2 woman

FUCKING JUST END IT MAN PLEASE FUCK GOD END IT ALL

Well then wtf is your problem? Libcuck piece of shit.

Here is a photo of Lauren and her bf at a Trump rally last summer. I think they have been dating for a while.

*HNNNNNNGGGG*
>slight turd protuberates from laurens anus through leggings
*HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG*
>turd pushes against leggings, forming a slight but erotic tent
*HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG*
>turd pushes even further
>something has to give, it's either gonna be the turd or the leggings
*HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGG*
-Omg user, I think I'm having a type 2 on the Bristol scale, it's lumpy and sausage like. I feel slightly constipated but I think I can push it out through my leggings.
*takes big breath*
*HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG*
>turd won't budge, the tensile strength of the leggings won't allow it to push any further
*HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*
>turd refuses to go any further
*exhales*
>turd painfully retracts into anus
-Omg user, it went back in. I think I'm gonna need your help to get this one out. Can you spot me :^)
*winks and farts*
>BRRRAP
she gay

Get back in your cage New Zealand the real countries are discussing things

pics pls

what did he mean by this?

I knew she was controlled opposition ever since she admitted to wanting to hatefuck trudeau