78 year old English woman arrested for inciting racial hatred

A candidate in the Stoke byelection has been arrested on suspicion of stirring up racial hatred.

…Barbara Fielding, 78, who is standing as an independent, was arrested after a complaint about her website, which calls for all immigrants to be repatriated and warns of a “seeping tide of Islamic warriors”.

Police seized her mobile phone and computer and later released her on bail until next month. Fielding said: “I was arrested on suspicion of publishing racial hatred material on my website. Someone must have made a complaint to the police. They took me away and took my files, my paperwork, my mobile phone and my computer. I don’t think I’ve done anything wrong. I’m not worried about this.

dailystormer.com/uk-78-year-old-female-political-candidate-arrested-after-calling-for-repatriation-of-immigrants-and-warning-of-seeping-tide-of-islamic-warriors/

Other urls found in this thread:

abolishmcrm.com/votebarbara-fielding-independent-stoke-central-23rd-february-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her only crime was telling the truth.

Any link other than DS? I wanna redpill some family members with this, but obviously can't send that

F

abolishmcrm.com/votebarbara-fielding-independent-stoke-central-23rd-february-2017/

Saudis have clearly paid off the ruling governments that make these laws.

There's no rational reason otherwise.

HAHAHAHA - You brits rank among the top cucks

UK really does not have a first amendment equivalent do they?

what the fuck

Her website is fucking mental though

If they are that cucked will I get plenty of Anglo pussy for being a Taig?

Why the fuck do Europeans put up with this shit? Why are you protesting

The Great Assault spoon ban was my first tip. I'm rather thrilled, in this day and age, to be called mongrels by the Europeans. It's better that, than Anglo.

People lose their shit when they start getting colonized by monkeys. Also she's practically 80.

BARB DID NOTHING WRONG

Jews need to go back to Israel, we must dislodge them from our media and stop them blackmailing pedo politicians into opening the borders.

Post link

Fuck, i hate all those old people (75+) trying to push white supremacy down our throats. They are a real threat to western civilization. Gas them all. There will never be world peace until the last white old fuck is gone.

> I-i-its the Saudis! It's not liberalism!

Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking bitch.

fuck you england you gay cunts

> implying Saudis don't finance a shitton of Western unis and think tanks

>She is also arguing for the abolition of the Magna Carta, making the Queen the head of Government, reinstating workhouses and outlawing unions.

Top lass

flay yourself

>he said on Sup Forums

> Implying liberalism itself isn't a horrible cancer and a autistic mindset.

Thanks, but I feel like liberals are perfectly stupid without the help of Saudi Arabia.

yet if an able bodied mudslime rants twice this badly in public, anyone who opens their mouth about it off of Sup Forums gets called a racist. I'm so fucking tired of the West, fuck all of you I'm out soon enough.

>reinstating workhouses
I was thinking about this the other day, they should 100% bring back the workhouse system

You feel wrong. Nothing happens without massive brainwashing. The average Romanian peasant isn't "smarter" than an average Western guy because he's not a liberal.

> Muh brainwashing

It's called college you dumb fuck.

Well luckily she'll be dead soon. Like her mindset and beliefs.

She did nothing wrong, create a go fund me page for her.

And who do you think donates massively to Western colleges?

FPBP

>arrested on suspicion
All it takes to be arrested in the UK is suspicion and lose all your work related shit thus setting you back years. Glad I have no reason to go back to that fucking shit place. You heard me UK? I will never want to visit your lands ever again. Get fucked!

The Saudis only have money because the West buys their oil. Is the West getting bribed with their own money?

you failed to mention she is literally a white supremacist

It's not the donations, it's the fucking teachers.

Holy shit.

Shut your god damn retarded ass up.

1. You're not even an American.
2. You have never been to a US college.
3. Liberalism stems from communism and the cold war era.
4. I fucking hate you for your stupidity.

Truth telller. God speed.

This

Yes, that's the beauty of it. Ever since the gold standard was canned after the 1970s (((crash))), the US and along with it the rest of us became tied to Middle Eastern oil like it's the only place on earth that has oil.

Fuck off MIDF
Who do you think makes the decisions to hire a professor? The board. Who do you think pockets the most shekels? You're either a Muslim or retarded

Cold war communism is a meme. Look at every post-commie country, do they look like self-hating SJWs to you?

> Fuck off MIDF

You need to get fucking shot. You're so God damn stupid. You clearly have a disability making you unable to process what I'm saying so just fuck off.

Glad to see you so triggered, Ahmed

Is the phrase "you reap what you sow" appropriate?

Coincidentally, the first post happens to be the best post.