Cultural divisions in your country

Here in Burgerland, everybody knows the local cultural divides; North vs South, East Coast vs West Coast, etc. and it seems like many non burger Sup Forumsacks know about them too. But I never really see talk about other nations, besides the U.K. and Spain.

So, what types of regional culture divides exist in your county?

Celts vs Anglos.

French vs Anglos

newfoundland /Quebec/ liberal hell of the GTA/ British Colombia coast is California north/rest is Anglo

Former danes vs swedes

East America a shit.

Too many niggers.
West is the best.

Do the people in former Danish clay still retain any of their old culture?

t. Pedro Luís Gonzales Ruíz Juan Pablo Ramirez

This is now a /milkthread/

Post 'em

t. Tyrone Deshawty
Also, we are deporting illegal spics now, you are stuck with the niggers.

(you)

Well, yes.
Especially people like me, who live 4km from the border, have heavy danish influence

Alberta vs everyone

>North vs South, East Coast vs West Coast, etc.
I can tell you haven't traveled enough. If you think the cultural divides in the US are big, Europe will make your head Spin. Even Mexico and Canada are discontinuous as fuck.

In america you can move from suburbs in Illinois, to Texas, to Ne York, to Florida and it'll still feel more or less the same. That's simply not possible in any country of our size. Be thankful.

afrikaners vs. eternal anglos

Alberta is American clay.

Nice try Paco, but I live in a red state above the Mason/Dixon.

Nary a nigger to be seen

In argentina you have Provincianos vs Porteños (People from the inner provinces against people from the city of Buenos Aires).

But this division seems to go only on one direction : Provinces against Porteños.

I think its because they are poor and brown

Fuck off

Where I live it's mexicans vs. central americans.
Fuck california.

Eh. That's starting to change.

America is a very young country, of course we don't have the history Europe does. It will grow in due time, it's the natural discourse of man to separate.

I will stop talking shit then, PA is based. Also send some fucking Yuengling to Colorado you fucks, that stuff is good.

You guys did great work in November.

"porteños are white"
kek.
the citi of buenos aires is the final destination of all the migrant in this country.

Yuengling is rightful tampa lager.

I'll be sure to talk to Dick about getting some over there.

Seeing PA go red was the greatest thing that's ever happened. It was better than the Phils winning in '08, and it'll probably top a Birds Super Bowl.