Shareblue/CTR hate thread

This is the face of David Brock, flaming homosexual, domestic terrorist lover of Pizzagate pedophile enabler James Alafantis, and Social Media Propagandist for George Soros. This is the man paying the shills to post anti-Trump bullshit instead of getting real jobs. Do you want this man to change the way you think? Is he worthy of your allegiance?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112469995/#112469995
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112503405/#112503405
nrgiseternal.com
washingtonlife.com/2010/05/14/power-list-2010-dc-power-couples/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have mods been deleting pizza threads today?

probably. I haven't seen any. Post anything you have here. Keep this shit high up. Also here's a link to the leaked Shareblue memo that was never ever supposed to be seen by us detailing their propaganda plans.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

Does his hair actually look like pic related?

Mods work for Sharejew now.

Yesterday we were looking into World Corp Enterprises and the founder Gary Lee Munroe Barney. The guy has connections to the Universal Life Church which was funded by the occultist Kirby Hesley. Oddly enough, the guy acts like he is a victim of some type of MK Ultra type group. He's on a list of people who were victims of electronic torture. He could be the one leaking the videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8&feature=youtu.be

Another place that needs to be looked into is VooDoo Donuts. There is a location in nearly every US liberal shithole including Taiwan. The mascot is a changling with a pedo symbol. The place clearly has a satanic theme and donuts are given degenerate names. Additionally, the place is open 24/7, accepts cash only, and delivers donuts in a 4ft wooden child-size coffin. It's the perfect front.

Dumping some pics.

The mods are gonna swing the ban hammer on you so fucking hard. That's what they did to me.

every time this thread is bumped a shill thread falls off the board

anyone else get the vibe that this dude is legit nuts and was probably raped/brainwashed as a child too?

>He thought he was hot shit didn't he?

I've been making these threads for weeks. I'd be devastated if I got banned but it's a risk I'm willing to take to stand up against this shit. I've been on Sup Forums for over 8 years. I'm not giving it up to some assholes that can afford to flood it with shills.

You are talking about Brock? Yeah' i'm sure he was brought up in one of these degenrate communities. Basically, these people believe their way of life is normal and ours is not. A curator explained these artist groups the other day.

PG may be real but these instagram pictures prove nothing. It's only creepy to us because we know what's going on. If we're going to redpill normies than we need something they can't twist as innocent.

Bump

True. There is definitely something going on. These people are not normal and communicate in code. Look at the comments and you can tell that this community has it's own meanings for the pics posted. I'll post the curator's info that explains them.

just bumping pic not related

ShariaBlue is so full of shit they end up squeezing a log when they try to shake after a piss.

Checking in this evening to report a full-time job, paid well above median USA salary, and if Brock doesn't get this place, his shills have zero chance of success.

Oh, and David Brock is going to jail for tax fraud. Probably taking a few of his paid shills with him, if he doesn't blame them to nail down a plea deal first.

looks like the guy from psycho after he killed his mom and tried to become her. or a middle aged lesbian. what a disgusting individual.

This guys instagram profile is full of clothes/accesories that he makes with pedologos, he has clients that he never names.

Fuck you Brock. Keep reporting on the immigrant stay at home protest day that never happened. Fucking regular Joe is getting real tired of your shit.

A curator that has worked at several museums posted this. The thread was deleted like 20s after. If you look at the people in this network you can tell this is true.

Modern Art is used to launder $$$ for Alphabet agencies Arms & Dope sales, pay off sources/off the books contractors, etc.

many of these "artists" are raised in this "world" (ie children of parents whom are life long operatives living under cover as "a family" in one place/key "job", etc)

The orbiters of these scenes are also involved... on a different tier (MK-type social conditioning/Culture Creation" programs)

What you all are stumbling upon here is their little sub-culture. Pizza, hearts and aliens having a different symbolic meaning.

A majority of these people are clearly homosexuals and pedophiles, since they have basically grown up in a completely illusory world parallel to society. They have a messed up moral compass because they believe THEY live in the REAL WORLD... and everyone else lives in the ILLUSION.

In a way, they are correct.

That dumb shit's blowing 40 million on shilling, and won't influence one single opinion on this board lol...

more.

Don't be mean. He's really nice guy. He brings me lollies. And we take naps together after I get sleepy.

>hidden figures dad cap

This kid is 17 how does he know about these logos?

Oh shit

I tried explaining that to the shills. Their tactics are not effective. The most persistant ones are not paid by Brock. They are "Insiders" that are affected if pizzagate comes out. They won't back down and mainly attempt to derail.

That is actually a good reaction image

lmao

bump

How does NASA fit in?

Yeah, shills tend to make strawman arguments against pizzagate and once the argument is torn down, they suddenly stop responding and move onto the next thread.

It's from the Hidden Figures movie. One of the women worked at NASA as a secretary or something. It doesn't have to do with the pedo symbols.

Can somebody expose this guy. I hear he has aids and alefantis and his like to swap dirty blood

I've been threatened by them before. Use some of the "buzzwords" that have dropped in past threads and they drop the shill act. Nobody else in the thread knows what they mean but they do.

Anyone see the tweets from an account under the name of Catherine Agnew or some shit? Most of it sounds insane but she mentions how Podesta and Governor Crist murdered her brother or some shit. Link: reddit.com/r/conspiracy/ comments/5ukleo/found_old_posts_on_twitter_from_2011_claiming_to/

very strange. basically names players we've been talking about for awhile. def needs looking into

Link isn't working.

I had to break the link after the subreddit name. Kept on saying it was spam and I'm a newfag so I don't know how to circumvent that.

I found it. People started some threads earlier about it but nobody responded.

Yeah, I'm afraid she was probably MK Ultra'd by the way she tweets. Very weird indeed. She also mentioned Fmr.Admiral Mullen, maybe he has a connection to all of this as well.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

You're dumb as fuck if you don't think CTR is real

You can tell a lot when big events happen, they post like 10 threads at once all with the same narrative

Thanks for correcting the record with that shitty pasta.

BUMPING 10 TIMES AND OPENING NEW TAB

> just told Siri to remind me to bump this thread in 10 minutes.

>shareblue sample 18 (rename before posting).jpg
>Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

kek ...you're either being super ironic or really sharing the blue
>still keked though

Who is guy on left?

You have piqued my interests, and I own a small news media outlet.

WHO IS GUY ON LEFT?

TELL ME NOW.

Shareblue has a presence here. They're not trying to sway opinion, they're trying to prevent constructive discussion about pizzagate and other fucked up things the Dems have done.

He's been a pretty decent low level supervillain.

>that nose

I should have known

Sounds like it. There was a German user here a few days ago that claimed to be a victim of sra. Not sure if you seen the thread.

David Brock. The pedo in the OP pic.

No, mind giving me the basic gestalt?

Am I the only person who sees the extreme similarities in their facial features?

> LOOOOOK

I can link the threads. Hold on.

You think Brock looks like somebody else or Alefantis? Not sure what you are getting at.

Bamp

They look the same.

I love infants = Brock

Is it meme worthy?

That photo I originally cited is highly suspicious.

1st Thread - German user appears near middle. Brings up some interesting things.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112469995/#112469995

I don't think it's the same guy...

Look bro.

Just look.

He was in this thread too. He explained a lot of the symbolism we have been seeing. Warning this one is x-tier.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112503405/#112503405

hmm. Weird, could just be larping for (you)s though.

This one is really weird. Only if German user were in this thread.

Not likely. The guy is a member of this site. Supposedly, it was started by an insider that was banned from glp. They have brought up a lot of info on pizzagate. The main poster and creator nrg does seem like he knows what is going on. Keep an open mind though...this site goes full /x/ pretty fast.

nrgiseternal.com

2010 Power couples

washingtonlife.com/2010/05/14/power-list-2010-dc-power-couples/

Can we get /x/ in on this too? Or is it already discussed there? I'm sure they have more knowledge about the occult related stuff.

THEY ARE RELATED.
THEY ARE RELATED.
THEY ARE RELATED.
THEY ARE RELATED.
THEY ARE RELATED.
THEY ARE RELATED.
THEY ARE RELATED.
THEY ARE RELATED.
THEY ARE RELATED.
THEY ARE RELATED.
THEY ARE RELATED.
THEY ARE RELATED.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

>Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/AmandaGoldstein/Documents/School Work/Computer Programming/Side Projects/How many? (Python).py", line 9, in
fileScan= open(fileName, 'r') #Opens file
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'ctr.rtf'

I tried asking. They basically laughed at me. They don't care. If you are interested make an account on the nrg site. It's a very small community with only about 10 main posters. The occult stuff could be true though. Pretty much every account connected to the "artist" groups I mentioned above references Crowley or the occult. There is a reason the 1% are so involved in it.

bunch of lousy demon worshipers

George Webb has touched on it.

I'm paraphrasing but what he believes is that the occult stuff is just a way to get people being okay with doing messed up stuff... child rape, organ harvesting etc.

a nickle has been deposited

>This is the man paying the shills to post anti-Trump bullshit instead of getting real jobs
You don't have to get paid to want to post anti-Trump stuff, you just have to have functioning brain cells.

Not sure. The guys on the nrg site definitely believe that there is more to it than just justifying evil. The creator claims to be a part of a secret society with fewer than five members. The guy seems pretty out there but he definitely knows what is going on with the trafficking ring, globalist groups, etc.

a bunch of faggot pedo satanists. they need to be purged

He looks like such a creep.

Soros is pretty firm on not wanting to pay Americans. The dumb fucks in the States DO do it for free, but all the leafs and Australia shills ARE getting paid. Don't be naive.