How old are you Sup Forums? At what age should people leave?

How old are you Sup Forums? At what age should people leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12361277
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been here 10 years.

Kill me now.

>about to turn 26
god help me

I'm 26.

Everyone knows you're here forever.

Dammit I forgot the /poll/
strawpoll.me/12361277

42, am I old

Too old to fall for an obvious data mining thread.

33, here since the early days.

23 and you can't leave even if you want to

31. Shoulda left when I was 22

kek. noob. you are fired

19. I don't know how you morons fall for the Hitler dindu nuffin meme.

30, been on Sup Forums since the beginning

lol you never leave faggot

yes im curious where i stand amongst you all, i feel like we have been inflitrated by 17 year olds

>data mining thread
If the CIA, NSA or FBI wanted our info, they got it a long time ago

33. I'll be 34 in a couple of months. I've been on Sup Forums ever since Sup Forums raided the Bloody Board which I can't even remember when that happened.

23. Been here since underage. I dont think ill ever leave for good. Took a year break though

I'm straight up a fucking loser, not even joking around -- it's getting scary.

Do I still have a chance?

>leave

25 and why would you leave?

nearly 41

>at what age should people leave
why would age fucking matter, do you think you're going to wake up one day and be a cuckold or something? "Welp so much for Sup Forums time to prep the bull."

You leave on break for a few (3-5) months once every year or two. Been here since late 2013.

Turning 19 this march. Been on imageboards since 14, only really frequent Sup Forums since 16 or so.

33, as soon as you find purpose in life.

been on 4chinsince 2007, on pol on and off 3 years.
>leave
i wish senpai, i really wish

newfags

I turn 30 tomorrow i literally grew up on Sup Forums i was here since 1995 when i got my first internet connection

u faggots are too young to even remember what it was like before the internet

Honeypot

Oh wait nevermind im 98 living in London, West near the Picadilly Circus, but im using a proxy paid my government

>no one remembers this masterpiece

If you're over 25 and you're still here, you've failed at life, no whys ifs or buts.

yes. it's okay though my austrian friend

kek

Not for a European, old in America is once you get to be over 40 and if you've a lot of wrinkles and especially gray hair. If you're 40 with not many wrinkles or gray hair and fit then no worries, Austrian.

What the fuck?

I still hope he's okay.

wew

I am 21
One should leave after his understandment stops growing.
Sup Forums is a beautifull place acctually, and its a quite big stage in life. I had much shorter ones...

>Being on the internet in '95 for the first time.
>Not experiencing Gopher.

Top Kek fucking n00b.

I came here to post this exactly

We don't.

We stick around until Sup Forums is so notorious we actually do have to change its name. Do you really believe discussing throughts we can only discuss anonymously is a bad thing?

Either I whisper to my wife under the cold bed sheets late at night.. and bore her silly with philosophy and politics until she actually has to divorce me. Or I tell you cunts. Care to save my marriage?

But seriously, some of us need red pills.

fuk u I downloaded sailor moon hentai on dial up. Took me 2 hrs to fap to just one picture of venus

It might be due to the fact that I don't live in the country that cucked themselves into losing their crumbling empire by aggravating political tension into a war to stop Germany from becoming a world power.

He dindu nuffin, he did somfin, which is a lot more than you can say about most politicians.

58, my grandson left this page up on my computer after a visit one weekend. You guys remind me of the good ol days.

If you're serious, then please post some form of proof.

I've been here too long and have begun to like my prison.

Wtf lel

21, left at 18 and got a trade. life is rough

im 14 only hahas xD cant choose that in the Sup Forumsl

Why didn't your generation save us from this hell?

31. You can never leave. Believe me I've tried.

No matter how much of a waste of space you are, there is always an austrian who is worse off than you.

>t. 38 year old

you lie so bad.

YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DONTCHA?

>these mental gymnastics
Oh yes, Germany dindu nuffin. They was good boys.

>t. nufag

23. First came here in 05 or 06. Didn't come back until 09, been here since then.

leave where?

I'm 35 btw. the 1st Amendment doesn't have a use by date

I'm surprised most people are 25+

29 and I've been here for like 3 days

Sup Forumstards have already done this in the past with eight-chan's Sup Forums. But then that board got subverted by a badmin, and some people went to endchan. Sup Forums is actually just a shell of what it used to be, and it only serves as an echo chamber now. Especially since none of the ledditors that have migrated here have any clue about Sup Forums etiquette or thought formulation. Leddit spacing is probably the worst thing to have plagued this board; it's completely unreadable and unintelligent.

>most
>26%
Do you even statistics, bro?

>25+ is only one category
fail
>49

and I've been on Sup Forums since before Romney/Obama

Sup Forums since ~07

The problem with Germany was they wanted to improve themselves and their country, but the British were content with being good little goyim.

>How old are you Sup Forums?
I'm 24.
>At what age should people leave?
You're here forever

24 here
you're gonna need a below 18 choice if you want true answers

I discovered this place in 2006

25, getting closer to 26, i've been lurking since i was underage, cant remember when exactly.

26, only way out is death.

We left them do what they wanted up until they invaded Poland. We didn't give a shit about Jews.

UNCLE JOON, HOW THA FUCK ARE YA

you join this cult the first time you enter half-chan.
then you are here forever

Then it's my echo chamber echoing what I honestly believe and I become its god.

My Granson's puzzle, my book, and my wife's useless sewing machine.

I'm sick of it Tony. All of these kids on this website hasslin me about things they're too young to understand. Buncha ball breakers.

take a picture of your old-looking hand

>19
>Lurking since I was 14
>Actually knew to lurk and not fag up the board

You leave when Anime becomes real.

I tried kids never listen, you'll see

>your people are being killed in the western lands of Poland
>well, it's their land they can do what they want
>If you invade Poland to save your people from being massacred we will declare war on you

Do you cucks even listen to yourselves?

You're not old unless you show yourself.

>Sup Forums i was here since 1995

>no collage
>manlet
>speech impediment
>works at Wal-Mart
>high school bullys still snicker when they walk by.
You know your life is shit when you envy crippled people.

>Winston Churchill
Good lad. Why are old yanks so based? The younger generations are such poofters.
>They're being killed
>they don't fuck off to Germany
You need to listen to yourself

This. Show your hand, write Sup Forums and 2/17/17 on it with a marker or a pen.

Ive seen the sick stuff you do to pictures

7 Blumpf btfo threads one first page is an echo chamber to you?

at some point this will become a geriatric board discussing whippersnappers and their lack of manners, endless thinly veiled hypochondriac threads, showing support for state pension schemes etc

t. 197x

Almost 30.

One aspect of Sup Forums that is endearing is that it's one of a handful of boards that actually have a few grownups hanging around. Sup Forums lost it's shine back in 2009 in the aftermath of the "civil war." I've been on Sup Forums since early 2006. I don't post as much as I used to, but every so often I like to find a grown up or two and shoot the shit back and forth.

Lurked Sup Forums since '08 but I've only been on pol since the trump campaign

Sitting in a cave and listening to your own voice reverberate proves nothing. You only learn through actually examining facts and evidence. I'm not saying that the thoughts here are wrong, but Sup Forums is not a place to learn everything. Especially with the anti-semitic views that are held here. I never could understand why the kids here pretend to believe in God while hating His chosen people. Anyways, just something to think about since this place is subverted heavily.

>44.
>20 years in IT.
>started work in pre Win95 env.
>two years on a computer before internet.
>still have my first free internet email account from 1997.
>worked for big bank to prep for Y2K.

"Those were the days..."

I'm 40. I've been here forever. I participated in the original Habbo raids.

pic is not me

young meat

I'm not a gilf lover, only milf.

There's a difference.

35 male white and trying to leave the New United States (not due to Trump)

>strawpoll.me/12361277
Gave a false answer to fuck up your data mining

27 almost 28. I remember being embarrassed about joining in 07 ... 10 years later o fugg

Churchill was a faggot who bent the knee to the Zionist kikes.