It already came, and you lost.

Bump
Lol
Kek
Checked

This ^^^^^^

>hmm

what did they mean by this?

And when the next one comes, we who actually take our second amendment right seriously will win again.

So, this dude pretty much has to kill himself. Not the poster, the antifa fag.

Quads? Pretty much a sure thing that he'll have an overwhelming urge to an hero soon.

Bump. This is gonna be good.

>Hmm...

I laughed too hard at that.

Is it free?

>Very interesting.
>Hmm...

Yes. Text the Phone number.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Washington DC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

lmao i fucking love you Sup Forums

kek

careful user

the FBI is monitoring pol

fucking kek

>mfw your revolution got BTFO before it ever started and we didn't even have to go outside

KYS faggot

user pls

keep going

Sick digits, commie scum BTFO

God I so fucking wish you could actually experience fascism.

Someone please send this one in, im out of minutes.

> (917) 999-6143

fucking NYC area code... of course

Good thread,OP. Keep it up

wonder if the people working the hotline can be redpilled

kek

You fucked up son

All the way from Australia, or, is that your proxy?
Bring it. Just bought another AR15 today.

I'm going to download the TextNow app and spam the fuck out of this guy. It let's you sign up on an email and doesn't need to be verified to text with.

Text it or else

>Do it.

Send this pls

Top lel.

>H-Hello
>Hi, how may I help you?
>You see, I need to talk to someone about some stuff, and I tough you would be the best option
>Alright, te-
>Y-You're protecting my identity right?!
>Yes sir, please calm down and tell me what's wrong
>A-Alright, you see, I-I'm an Inmigrant, legal, and I've recently joined the army, to, bring support and money to my family, and recently, I came back and had dinner with them, to see ICE raid our house
>Oh... is any of your family members ile-
>That's not the point, I'm here for something else, we're talking about brutality
>Alright, tell me what happened
>They grabbed my mom, she tried to fight, and then she was hit by one f the officers, so I stood up and yelled at him to him
>Drop the entire navy seal copypasta
>Get cut off at the end

Is the SecureDrop dead or what?

>Send this pls

Waiting....

dammit

send them cp

lol

i can see that turn into a buzzfeed article.

Bump

Cha Cha bump

wtf
> i was a trump supporter but now...

ITT This man is being bombarded with text atm

Somebody screencap this thread so we can prove it didn't actually happen and that Buzzfeed will pick up anything.

Someone use an app to spam them.

Hey good job

no

I'm currently building a large archive of pictures of frogs

>www.TellOnTrump.com

why would I tell on daddy?

Do one where you have information regarding Barron being an INTJ introvert because Trump fondelled him a lot when Barron was younger. Put in there that Melania has remained silent else she would be cut out of any will.

Then use the Clinton Foundation, Lolita Express and PizzaGate as your punch line.

Someone send them the McFlurry story that was sent to Buzzfeed back when they were doing something like this.

it will always work out in his favor

1 Post from this ID; enough folks

kek

Hmm...

You might want to adjust that proxy to canada dude, you're beyond obvious at this point.

kill yourself

Fuck off

>nofunallowed.gif

I bet you're really a fucking leaf.

>1 post by this ID

I know this is just bait and you're trying to get (You)s, but even if you're not doing that, it's not like this is new information to anyone. Sup Forums isn't some underground website anymore, everybody knows that most raids etc. stem from it.

>not a leaf
NICE PASTA, MMMM DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS

You're a waste of life

nigger

I bet you work for Audio Precision

Go to antifa riot they'll hook you up.

yeah cuz Gawker's never heard of Sup Forums before

Here you go famalam.