I'm a Pacifist Atheist, and to be quite honest...

I'm a Pacifist Atheist, and to be quite honest, anyone that follows a religion that condoned violence at one point are cultists.

Defend yourselves.
Pro tip: You can't.

The difference is that Christianity went through it's reformation. Islam has not.

>has to rewind 1000 years to deflect from what Islam still does today

Inquisition fought to end 774 years of Islamic oppression, war, slavery

But we're Christians are the bad guys.

Ottomans invade the heart of Europe, Vienna.

But we're the bad guys for fighting back.

Romanians had their king killed, a usurper put in place, their countrymen shipped off to slavery or often executed.

But Vlad and his Catholics were the bad guys.

The Arabic empire expands into the economic and social center of Jerusalem through violence.

But Crusaders are the bad guys.
GTFO.

fpbp close thread faggot mods

this. Athiest fags BTFO

Not everyone is a cuck willing to roll over and die. Violence is a necessary part of being human if you want to be human for very long.

>yfw inquisition was actually quite fair and there were only few instances that made it look bad
I think you're the one who should study christian history

Christian violence wasn't started by Jesus, Muslim violence was started by Muhammad

*gif of Beyonce sipping tea*

That is a Christian being burned by Catholics, brainiac. Islam was created by the Romans.
Catholics aren't Christian.

This right here brother

>'pacifist' atheist
>pretending that violence and killing isn't imbued in the human nature
>pretending no atheist government committed mass murders against religious people

wew

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist)
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Anyone who accepts the living God, and Jesus Christ as his mediator, his son, and their teacher is a Christian.

Getting tired of seeing the "narcissism of small differences" at work.

yep. this thing.

kike judaism is also savage as fuck in the modern age, t b h

You didn't describe Catholicism, so your point is moot.

>pretending no atheist government committed mass murders against religious people

/end thread, OP FUBAR

>history

We're talking about islam right now

wow you must be a scholar!

I described a Christian. That's all that's needed. Stop devaluing the beliefs of others because some atheist hater tricked you into it.

Disservice to the lord, friend.

No one defends what's going on in OP's pic. Everyone acknowledges that shit was tragic including the Catholic church. What white lefties, some of whom are stone cold atheists and have never missed an opportunity to criticize Christianity for what happened in the past, never seem to find time to criticize Islam for what happens today, tomorrow, and the next day.

I never understood how we have these stone cold atheists defending a religion which they have almost no familiarity with. I think they're just angry at their parents.

The perfect amount of violence stops all future violence.

This is human nature. To adopt a moral vode, even as cute and virtue-signaling as "hurr no one shud get hurt any more?" has roots in religion. Only through spirtual beliefs could you justify something so faggy, because faith requires no evidence and no logic. Just proclaimation

tl;dr "athetist" uses religious tier reasoning to justify his non-belief belief

Fuck off faggot

The scope of the crusades was radically smaller than the Muslim incursions into Europe. Christianity has also shown an ability to get with the times and no behead people for stupid shit. The fact that Christianity is NO LONGER like radical islam is what is most relevant here. Islam failed to keep pace with modernity and their backlash to it has been manifesting in the global age.

Christianity 1000 years ago was what Islam is today. Hilarious when you think about it, Europeans who still thought the earth was flat we're more civilized then sand niggers today

>le historical equivalnece argument
leftists hate talking about present day realities

Don't mix up the religion and culture that surrounds it. Ie., the mixed up, silly things that don't reflect the religion itself.

Islam has direct references, as continuing commandments, continual law, to kill, slaughter, force convert and hurt people that don't believe. There is a direct correlation between these actions and the commands/beliefs of the people.

In Christianity at large, there is no such doctrine. There is quite the opposite. We're told to turn the other cheek.
Politically, Christians have done things like the crusades, buts that's a reflection of those NATIONS. Not the RELIGION.

Within the Tanakh, or old testament, we see there being instances of war, and nations put at one another by God, but it is not a Jewish tenant to war against people. It's not a Jewish tenant to be violent. The justification for these actions is admittedly complex, and wouldn't likely resonate to a non-believer.

TL;DR There is a direct correlation to violent actions and scripture in Islam, but not in the other two Abrahamics.

This.

It's called team loyalty faggot. Sorry that you happen to have been born on the side of western civilization.
You've bought into the unnatural lie that it is morally right to show no favoritism. The reality is that if you love everyone, then you love no one. Love requires exclusion. A good man puts his family and his country first and is willing to commit violence for their sake. A good man is a warrior and adopts a warriors morality. A bad man is a cowardly weakling and adopts a weaklings morality. As a pacifist atheist you are on the side of weaklings. You not only have nothing you are willing to fight for, but are incapable of fighting itself. Pathetic.

FUCK OF YOU DIRTY YOU KNOW WHAT

No, how about you tell me why you don't have a struggle or are exempt from having to learn lessons the hard way to understand morality.

Yeah, the Bible is vague and written by many men but has the most documented death in history which of course is Jesus Christ. It is meant to be that way instead of like in Islam where a pedo-warlord supposudely has God narrate the words to the Quran, in turn making him the messanger of God and completely understanding a perfect Gods will and then controlling his people by completely combining church and state in a theocratic caliphate?

Jesus was a hippy who whooped the ass of some kikes selling their wares outside of a synagogue with a bull whip. He promotes brotherhood. He taught in parables to give metaphors of compassion and tolerance which of course completely confused the Jews.

You are just hung up in your identity and your sins while thinking that humans are some how above a creator or somehow magically created existence themselves.

The closet humans have gotten to that is creating robots, which are abhorrent.

A) while that shit was tragic, it was few and far between. Stuff like the Inquistion was actually quite fair.
B) the church was also a major political institution at the time, no shit it was going to punish people. Considering it was one of the kinder and more lenient governments at the time, that only shows how good the church is
C) nice job ignoring all the services the church provided, the fact that it kept europe and western civilization together and preserved classical though
D) that was centuries ago, islam is still doing it
E) killing is praised in islam, not in Christanity
F) atheists killed far more people than Christians and possibly even muslims. Stalin and Mao are on you all
G) OP is a faggot

Not Christianity, but Imperial Catholicism.

You won't find any violent commandment on New Testament.

Christianity evolved. Islam has devolved.

Commandments of the new Testament are the sames ones from the old Testament, plantain man

Islam's rule of regarding beliefs and sects of Islam is:

>Me before my brother
>Me and my brother before our father
>My brother and father before our cousins
>Our family before our tribe
>Our tribe before our village
>Our village before our state
>Our state before our nation
>Our religion before an infidel (the world)

It's a degenerate and regressive form of belief

Lames terms Christianity is the same philosophy as Islam, but in reverse

Not to mention that witches were literal clinton trier wickedness. So yes burn the fucking witch. They are horrible murdering pedos and they need to be burned because they are so cancerous