Was raped by Polanski at age 13

>was raped by Polanski at age 13
>tells bitching sjws "rape isn't the end of the world" eg get the fuck over it

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/file/why-polanski-lives-over-there?page=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Polanski needs to be hanged. No questions asked. No answers needed. Fair and Square. High noon. Justice delivered. Day of the rake. He must be hanged from the neck at the Tyburn till lifeless.

AMEN.

absolutely based

If all girls under 13 years old were raped would fix feminism?

He should be hanged, but because his movies are shit.

>inb4 Sup Forumsfags jerking off over Chinatown

>Day of the RAKE?
WHAT?

I laughed at this. Goddamnit.

that really jostled my lemons

She was literally
>DRUGGED
>RAPED
>AND SODOMISED

Mmgggggghhhhh

He was a Hollywood liberal so they were gonna cover for him so they could all keep raping. He is still free and defended by them to this very day. Free from a crime that you Or I would rot in jail for the rest of our lives for.

She was "raped" in the most survivable possible way. You don't "get over" being gang raped by Somalis but this was pretty much pseudo-consensual.

Thank kek it wasn't figuratively.

Read the girls full testimony here
thesmokinggun.com/file/why-polanski-lives-over-there?page=0

Reminder that he's been convicted of this, he fled after being found guilty to avoid sentencing.

He drugged her and fucked her ass. Doesn't sound consensual to me.

13 year old was drugged and he stuck it up her arse

This. He was likely grooming her over an extended period of time.

Just hang in there. Soon pedophilia will be legal then we all can do it.

Hillary approves so why don't you?

True, but consider my counter-example. My point was that there is also violent rape with scarification or damage. When an AIDS-infected African rapes a baby he often permanently destroys the wall of tissue between the colon and you know what I can't talk about this without wanting to just have all of them killed. Just make hunting them legal and pay for pelts.

The reason rape is such a big deal is because we live in a gynocentric society.

In some species the men must win the affection of a female in order to breed and pass on their genes. Look at all the gifts women are able to attain just because they have a cunt.

The worst thing imaginable in a woman's mind is rape. Suddenly men are able to attain what they want from them, their only valuable asset, for free. They go from the gender that has all the power in society and total control over the future of the species to the gender that has no power in society and no control over the destiny of the species.

That's why the biggest issues for feminism is abortion. They are monopolizing reproductive power in the hands of women.

yeah, Rosemarys Baby, crock o shit.. fucks wrong with you? tho, never liked Chinatown, some reason, dont think I ever managed the whole thing, annoying af movie, dunno why.

Yes.

>Rosemarys Baby

Fucking great film, the husband is so alpha it's funny, it's worth watching for this reason alone.

This. It's why feminists are trying to pre-emptively get support to ban sex robots and are ardently against prostitution, despite being "sex positive".

>rape isn't the end of the world
it isn't but Polanski is still a cunt

how retarded was her mom just sending her over there to spend the night so polanski could ply her with pills and alcohol and fuck all three of her holes?

Truth. Mom needs sodomized to know her daughters pain. Same with the hobbit polanski.

P-paying for sex is w-what MONSTERS do! Thankfully they'll now be locked up 4 eva as of yesterday, in my country.

>Yid defiles teenage girl by drugging and sodomizing her.
>Look at how based the victim is! She tells the sjay doubayous how illogical they are!

>Retards here will lap this shit up.

Polanski paid her off heavily in a legal settlement years ago.

However, that does not get him off the legal hook. Rape of a minor is an offense again society as well as the victim.

Not to mention fleeing to avoid a trial.

tfw it actually could

She's basically said, "Yeah, he did a bad thing, but I was being a slut, and I'm doing fine now. I've forgiven him, and so should you."

It's really interesting.

>Great, let's normalise child-rape, it ain't so bad!
Fucking hell this world just keeps sinking lower

>Not to mention fleeing to avoid a trial.
He fled AFTER the trial. He was convicted, found guilty. He fled before sentencing.

It was pseudo-rape.

>Notorious sleaze bag who likes to fuck young teenage women and has sleazy parties

>Asks if you can drop your teenage daughter off at ANOTHER notorious sleaze bag's empty house so he can take naked photographs of her to help her "career"

>She gets drunk and does drugs

>He fugs her up the ass

>No mention of rape is made until the mother decides she can get more attention by pressing charges

>Neither the child or the mother wants serious action taken against Polanski

>Media relations advise judge to renege on deal and throw the book at Polanski after promising a sweetheart deal

>He goes on the run to Paris, where he is supported by the global elite

>Continues to fuck, openly, girls that are right on the edge of legality or over it

>Girl doesn't get career, doesn't really give two shits about fucking some sleazy old dude and just wants media to leave her alone after Polanski no doubt gave her a nice cash settlement

>SJW's go to bat defending Polanski because of the above scenario not being "real" rape

>Meanwhile we get front page articles talking about how a brave "Rape Survivor" endured having drunk sex with her boyfriend when she was a teenager and only realized that it was rape 15 years later and "WHY WON'T WHITE MEN JUST STOP RAPING EVERYTHING!"

Good thing we don't let singular retards set laws.

You know, Polanski had gone through some awful stuff shortly before, with his wife getting murdered and all. If he didn't rape a young teen he'd be a national treasure.

>Be pic related

>Fug 13 year old girl

>Knock her up at 15

>Mother at 16

>Write and direct a fucking ACTION MOVIE about it

>Not only does no one care, but your child bride (after the divorce) goes on to write and direct a crime thriller about brave cops hunting pedophiles (guys meeting pretend girls on the internet)...That your pedophile ex-husband finances

Kek.

Oh, yeah;

>Be French

I fail to see the problem

>was raped by Polanski at age 13
>tells bitching sjws "rape isn't the end of the world" eg get the fuck over it

>Thoughts Sup Forums?
kek says she is /ourgirl/

He plead guilty.

Prosecutors and victim worked out a deal where he would serve no jail time if he plead (and probably dropped some cash on the victim).

Judge made a deal with local paper to publish the story and get some moola, paper wanted more drama so judge changed his mind and said Polanski was going to jail. Victim got mad at the judge.

France deserves to become an African country.

Yikes.

Oh wait, my bad;

>I met her and fell in love with her when she was 13

>We didn't fug until her 15th birthday

>Sure, I was over 30 at the time...what's your point?

Poor thing looks so miserable. Men r pigggs!!!!

He also had this to say about his personal friend, Roman Polanski;

>Film industry leaders like Woody Allen, Pedro Almodovar, Martin Scorsese and Costa Gavras signed a petition with about 100 names that expressed “stupefaction” with the arrest of Mr. Polanski at the Zurich airport. But support was not universal; Luc Besson, a prominent French film director and producer, was not on the list, though he describes himself as a Polanski friend.

>“This is a man who I love a lot and know a little bit,” Mr. Besson said in a radio interview with RTL Soir. “Our daughters are good friends. But there is one justice, and that should be the same for everyone. I will let justice happen.” He added, “I don’t have any opinion on this, but I have a daughter, 13 years old. And if she was violated, nothing would be the same, even 30 years later.”

>Thoughts Sup Forums?

Kill Jews and Freemasons. All of them.

detail it

You said it.

Wait, YOU said that?

i hear she on drugs at the time

abused oftentimes become abusers

she is correct. getting raped should not be a lifelong "get out of being a grown-up free card". deal with it and better yourself. stop being a fucking baby.