Motivation

What makes life worth living for you, Sup Forums?

Do you believe you have a duty towards your race? Your nation? Your species?

Do you just naturally want to have a family and be successful?

Is there some other tangible goal you have established for yourself?

After 26 years of living I can't really say what it is that keeps me from becoming an hero.

I don't feel any particular obligation to anyone or anything.

I don't feel any drive towards starting a family, owning a business, or even just having RL friends.

Are you supposed to naturally find something that motivates you to keep going in a world of absurdity? Like, do most people not even question why they do the things they do because it's so intrinsic to their beings that it seems ridiculous to even stop and ponder such matters?

Beef filet. You asked.

I live to absorb the hatred of normies. Their anger runs through like fire in my blood.

Uncovering mystery.

I need to know more, reality must show me.. why?

I like meat too, user, but even the finest filet mignon couldn't purge my depression and angst.

Honestly, i took philo in college and found that a mere search for truth was enough to occupy my mind for multiple lifetimes

>born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore the galaxy

feels bad man

Yes. And you think looking into the future will conquer depression? Would you be happier if you had power over and unique to others?

Just in time to see relativity and subjectivity completely shatter as ""intellectual"" arguments. Us and Stef won the war, now we just have to watch the dominoes fall.

I don't think there's anything wrong with looking to the future. Technology is only going to keep improving over time, and quality of life with it.

Who knows, maybe even cryogenic technology will improve to the point where you could freeze yourself for 1,000 years like Fry in Futurama, and still be alive when unfrozen.

The point is to have something to be optimistic about.

Be optimistic about that which you see now... (Other than this shitpost)

There can even be value in memes and shitposting, user. It's all about perspective.

I'm Atheist but I'll build churches and support Christiantity if it means countering the invasion of Islam and Muslims.

I have always been obsessed with leaving a mark on history.

I want to have many children to preserve MY bloodline, it doesn't have so much to do with "muh white raec" it's more that i think i have a unique mind and there should be more of me.

I wanna revive the 1800s enlightenment movement and get people back to the earth farming, but first we have to REMOVE KABAB

My drive to have kids one day.

t. 25 y.o

After deciding I don't believe in god and there's no purpose to existence, I want to live as long as I can and try to be happy and entertained just as long.

Second hand ideas would be try to save western civilization via suppression of non white birth rates and promotion of white birth rates and see how much further humanity can progress

I live to bear witness to the truth, I will never surrender to the cathedral, ever.
I do it because I have skin in the game, two young children that I will not allow to be enslaved by the disgusting frankenstein society that has been left for them.

Anger.
It's why I love redpills.
It gives me enough 'fuck you!'s to push myself to exercise so I can beat my enemies endurance and strength, enough 'fuck you!'s to reject the advertising the fast food companies program me with so I eat right, and enough 'fuck you!'s that I will not make the same mistakes as my family, and if they will not respect me I will respect myself enough to walk my own path.

Hailing a few times when energy is low.

fear of unpleasant consquences, much like the haggard old mule with the carrot hanging a foot in front of him

>What makes life worth living for you
I don't want to die death is scary everything you've ever done just gone as you become no different then dirt and never wake up again

Nope nope nope

I'll live a moral and principled life then at least when the inevitable my heart can be peaceful and calm when I'm laid to my rest

>relativity shatter
>physics, therefore reality, is based on it
kek

>children
>hobbies (mine is carpentry)
>the death of the boomers
>the consequential death of liberalism
>watching degenerates stoned to death in Europe by muslims

No, no, relativity as a conversational strategy. If you've chosen to have a conversation you can no longer end it by saying "it's just my opinion" and if you say "that's just your opinion," you're going to get a logical argument instead of a pretty emotional argument.

This is what you're watching. We are conquering the hearts and minds of the English speaking world to create a better human.

Do 5-MeO-DMT. This is not a joke. It will change your life.

>keeps me from becoming an hero.
My sides into orbit gives me meaning.

WRONG
Whig history mate.
Technology is the biggest mind control gig ever. Techno-gibs are the cheese in the elite's mouse trap to reach transhumanism so we don't resist and they kill us all.

Find enjoyment in breathing

>Do 5-MeO-DMT. This is not a joke. It will change your life.
Funny how smackheads can never articulate why. Just say that it does.
WOAH BRO IS LIKE WOAH

Fuck off degenerate.

>What makes life worth living for you, Sup Forums?
satan

>satan
Unironically this.

I want to see everything go to shit

>I want to see everything go to shit
YAS

They key is forming good habits through small steps. Read a little every day, or do a few math problems, or maybe practice a foreign language. Just a little each day and once it becomes easy, add to it. You have to build up some cultural capital.

WWE

Beer, tits and burnouts.

I don't care so much the amount of caring Sup Forums has is annoying. Jesus Christ, if you're threatened by a guy who thinks he's a woman i have no words for you.
Sup Forums needs to get the fuck over this whole LGBT thing,

"oh my god, if a tranny marries someone then my sanctity of marriage is over!-how will i ever divorce with dignity again?"

why

Even the highest truth can be tested through defiance.

Went through that. Anger still comes back to me every now and then, it's so fucking motivational.

I have many talents. Life would be unfulfilling without seeing what I can actually achieve. Basically, I have meaningful things to do until I die. Achievements that I can look back and be proud of.

What are the results youve experienced

What do you want to know?

The truth

>The truth
...about?

The only thing I'm living for now is children. I work out and am looking into careers that will allow me to have children and get a woman.

>inb4 no good women
I don't care. For me it's either
1. Marry and raise good children that have a good life
2. Kill myself because western society is going to collapse either during my life or the next generations life

ehhhh God. And life. And our purpose. And if you can achieve a higher consciousness. And tell me what you know about the Temple of Set.

I want to die knowing i did all i can to make a better world

long way to go

I relate to everything you say, OP. I won't ever get married or have kids. I don't care about my job. It's just a job. I have no aspirations of promotions, wealth, or status. I just want immediate comfort. It's a very unhealthy way to live, I'm sure, but I can't seem to care.

The one thing I have that I intrinsically still enjoy is conversation. Having a thoughtful, mature conversation with a friend or family member, or even online (when that's possible) is still somewhat enjoyable and often fulfilling. And I don't really know why, because nothing is ever really achieved by it.

The one thing that has really sustained me above all else is getting mad at idiots on the internet. But lately I've started just thinking of them as children that I need not take seriously. The anger is nearly gone now. I want it back.

>God
Transcendental. Also known the The One, or The Source. Cannot communicate with.

>our purpose
Unknown. Self-determined.

>can achieve a higher consciousness
Yes. Enlightenment lies somewhere in contradiction. Take an assumption of truth, hold it to ransom, see what happens. The result is the learning inbetween.

>the Temple of Set
Somewhat circus with some decent rituals. Not high level. More like a club for contrarians than anything. Would not join for long. "Belonging' is problematic.

>I am getting stronger

Do satanists kill ritually? Would they ask a person to consume human flesh for some reason?

Read this and you will have direction.

>Do satanists kill ritually?
Not that I know of.

>Would they ask a person to consume human flesh for some reason?
In India.

>What makes life worth living for you, Sup Forums?
its not, im just too much of a coward to kill myself.

Here's one weird trick I got from our meme professor that self-help book sellers hate him for. It went something like this:
>see the future of you
>a heaven if you do, a hell if you don't
I've swallowed the black pill and based on the things I've seen, the future is one hell of a ride. One would think history has ended, we are the ''last men'', and we've for the first time in history ended the cycles of suffering. While I've come to grow a gut feeling the worst is ahead. The death of billions is completely realistic. Some people will have the control to do that with ease, and they will have the motivation.

Black pill was supposed to be the ''nihilism'' pill, but for the first time in my life I feel motivated to do beyond bare necesessities. It's a true hell we are going for, and I'll have to grow strong to protect myself, by which I mean myself, my family, my tribe,... if I don't, I'll be a number among the statistics.

I took my bro raving and he did some acid and went to cali and the ToS FUUUCKED his head up apparently. Traumatized him.

Dunno about the others but La Vey satanists are agnostics who choose to follow an archetype of satan, and one of their rules is not to kill any animal (and human I suppose) unless for food or self defence

opiates