Whose fucking side are these guys on, anyways?

Whose fucking side are these guys on, anyways?

I mean, clearly they hate Russia since pretty much their entire military is focused around deterring Russia. But at the same time, they aren't a member of NATO, nor do they appear to really want anything to do with most of Europe, militarily. And throughout the Cold War the Soviet Union declared them part of their sphere of influence, and Finland didn't really argue it.

I can't tell what the fuck these spurdos are thinking. Their entire country and people are an enigma to me. It's like they all think and speak in memes that non-Suomi can never hope to understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGQ-CVBr_Cs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Finland, Romania loves you Fins

They are on their own side.

No one can truly understand.

The only thing we can know for sure is that their purpose is ascendant.

Will the Khans ride again in the modern age?

Probably not, but it's a possibility.

Who needs allies when you have memes and alcohol

we are swingers. first cucked by sweden then russia. now we are getting cucked by ahmed.

>Finland was bimbofied by the great Khan
>now is a slut for everyone

I'll rescue any qt3.14 Suomi girls who want to escape European degeneracy

Well said

Here is the real answer

In short, Finland tries to be neutral while keeping joining NATO option open.

SPURDO SPÄRDE :DDDD

should Russia gib back karelia?

lmao, whole binland is our rightful clay, Cleetus :D

The mongoloid is naturally subservient to the swedes, always have been always will be.
Even when they're not directly under a swedes command, they will attempt emulate their eternal master, as best they can manage in their drunken stupor.
They may get uppity every now and then due to a poor diet of low quality memes and russian influence, but their subservitude is rooted in both blood and land.
If Sweden wants Finland to be cucked, it will be.
If Sweden decides to cuck itself, Finland will follow.
If the Swedish population is replaced by a horde of shitskins, so will Finlands, and the new population of Finland would be just as subservient to Swedens as the current populaces.

>chinese siberian settlement intensifies

I'd like that they would, but I know a lot of people who say that it's just a shithole now and not worth getting back.

I remember a few years ago it was reported, that the sewer system in Viaborg hasn't been improved or retrofitted at all since the war.

>>falling to meme ngo statements

Yes

And exactly how you gonna take it back? By drinking beer in your sauna?

Wait for a while 'til you niggers die from aids

Aww, you falled to another ngo meme. You guys would be replaced by actual niggers faster then we dying out of meme aids.

By giving you some butter on your bread.

They seem to be content by themselves.

Finns are unique. The only side they are with is themselves.

Keep Finland Finnish.

Why are there so many proxies from this country?

These right here.

And this too

Because they provided lots of affordable proxy servers, which shows their country development tier?
Or any thread about binland becomes binland general thread, where all shy finns gather and share their opinions because they are too awkward to write in nonbinland threads?
Or there are too many salty sailors who are also finnaboo?
Who knows.

Everyone and their granddads use the Internet here. We have the most shitposts per capita in the whole world.

What do slav girls smell like?

>keeping joining NATO option

They won't let you join in the middle of a fucking war dumbass.

You're probably taking out of your ass.

Finland don't care. If Russia invades, the UN will likely defend because it's "in" their sphere of influence (also pic related).

Like vanilla.

Hurts to see Australian being hostile towards us while Australia is my favorite country desu ;___;

We side with ourselves. Finland is for the Finns.

>>pic related
You need to be honest till end, m8. And why we ever should invade our good neighbors, which are neutral towards us and with whom we share a lot of economic ties?

Finland is the Outer Haven of Scandi countries.

also
youtube.com/watch?v=RGQ-CVBr_Cs

>the UN
>defend
what?

fuck you gay homo

That's not really how it goes, Pelle. Finland has always copied everything that actually works in Sweden. We will not copy what doesn't work.

I wasn't attacking you, I was attacking a mongoloid with what I think is an unsubstantiated claim.

We just want to be independent and do our own thing.
If you attack us, we would rather die fighting you than you surrender.
Also, we would rather die fighting than surrender to NATO to protect us.

It's called principles, and we would die for them.

>*DEEP CONCERN intensifies*

Finland was on Finland's side. Mannerheim was based as fuck.

It's Finland's 100th birthday this December. Happy birthday Finland.

>11 Finns active on Sup Forums at 4:30am
ebin

It's right about the time all the depressed drunk guys arriving from the bars without a woman.

Lmao, Mannerheim was on Russian Empire's side.

Finland is secretly allied with ruskies atm. We will shoot down nato planes on oir airspace if nato attacks russia

Russia have always treated finland well, we even had autonomy before world war.

Then in ww2 we joined with hitler as he provided as weapons and military support. Nazi Finland thus became a clear threat to st. petersburgh (ruskies 2nd most important city) and they decided to attack in order to defend the city.

We have 2nd strongest army in eu after turkey currently and nato is just empty words, no need.
Nato is just empty words, no use for us

this is the most accurate one ive seen after speaking with non Sup Forums finns

All actualy Russians I have met have been good people...

>Russia have always treated finland well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
but this is all kinds of bullshit

You're country doesn't exist, it's a conspiracy between Russia and Japan to keep their trade deals secret.

>You're country
Nice proxy.
Where are you actually from?

The state of true Aryans.

True aryans in this day and age could atleast make the difference between "You're country" and "Your country", so really, where are you from?