The Inevitable 2nd American civil war

Pol, the situation is going to get worse. We already know the possible outcomes with the American way of life. Globalism is getting closer to its goal.

When Hitler stamped out the communists before Wilhelm died he took note of how the power dynamics in Germany had fluctuated massively after WW1.

>Protected economy massive welfare systems etc.

There is a high probability of this happening in EXACT order,

Trump will be impeached, and pence will get shot to dispose the narrative that peace time is over, causing conservatives and liberals to arm for war. This will give way 2 two totalitarian leaders taking the reigns on both sides, and the dynamic political landscape of the country will shift to authoritarianism.

>In this scenario its likely that our intelligence agency will be immediately dismantled and all ties with allies will be severed temporarily to remove interference from the process of America turning into a direct globalist entity of the world. The CIA will not fuse with the globalist narrative, despite many of you want to believe IS the globalist entity causing problems for Trump. It's not, the real enemy here is the shadow government within the CIA, the FBI is in a straight up Federal Civil War with another Beurocratic institution simply because the power dynamics from the past election have completely polarized and demonized any centrist position regarding the two political candidates we had. This is going to inevitably make it easier for the globalists to kill the controlled opposition and directly implant their people into the government without protest.

They're trying to do a delayed decapitation strike and send this country spiraling out of political control.

We need to think of something other than narrative to impede or stop this. The use of identity politics has given birth to Civic Nationalism and new "progressivism"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwCVGHriN-Y
youtu.be/OzeTZSEesXY
youtube.com/watch?v=jL3yF9wYR3U&lc=z135wfjycybnvxi1q23sf5wqnx2gyp3tq.1487383986152450
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Civil war 2: the electric buggaloo

Shameless bump

You traitors can try and push this narrative all you want, it won't work. The day of the rope is nigh and you will be hanged. Give up Mao or face the consequences.

Dude the narrative is working though, they have the left completely ready for violence and are manipulating conservatives and constantly goading them to kill the liberals so that they can step in and take control. It won't be communism, it won't be fascism. It will be pure Orwelian Dystopian Globalism. The 2 opposition leaders will be uknowing plants for them to kill off after they seize power. Its classic DAC.

How exactly would the Shadow Government take control were the Republicans to be the victors of a civil war 2?

There will not be a civil war in America again.

Simply because modern western society rewards individuals, not groups. There is not enough to fight for on either side, much more to lose than too gain for the individual.

>t. have a meme masters degree in criminology that taught me a lot about this.

Just take a look at your BLM'ers that actually take up arms, it's generally 1 off here and there, same with your conservative militias trying to protest about land confiscation.

>113123304

Because, you can blame the conservatives for commiting "Genocide" and "Crimes against humanity, and there lies the road to war with China and Russia as a failsafe to guarantee that they still win using Divide and Conquer tactics. Our allies will become our enemies, (Except based Bongs)

The entire narrative based In politics is identity politics and collectivist ideals on the left, they're going to goad the conservatives slowly overtime to finally start shooting them and the violence will escalate until people start talking about international intervention.

best pepe

who even are the gobalist actors in this scenario? The EU army? Where are they getting manpower?

I know nothing about wars or geopolitics, but it seems like if a civil war did break out, Russia would arm and help out the nationalist/anti-liberal side while places like the UK and France would support the centrist part of the nationalist/anti-liberal side.

I can't see anyone siding with leftists, because there's no way in hell they'd win a civil war.

China would immediately bar Russia for trying to intervene, Russia having that much sway in American politics as a potential ally is completely unsettling to Mao, and they may scape goat NK to nuke a Russian city to keep the preoccupied while MAO starves America of aide. The globalists aren't tied to any actual government, it would be too obvious, they just have dirt on people in government, that's the problem. Banking Cartel is one of their tools, EU and UN is another.

Identity politics is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. There will never be a real life civil war to fight for control of the internet.

You simply can't have civil war when a society reaches individualism like all modern 1st world countries have now.

99% of people do not give a fuck about any of this shit, they have busy lives with too many commitments and responsibilities in their lives to actually put forth any effort other than parroting something they heard online in a quick online post.

This is not a 3rd world country with tribalism, there are actually zero tangible benefits to your political beliefs in the US because you can hide them, and fake them, or just pretend not to have any affiliation at all, or even pretend to be left when you're right, or right when you're left.

if North Korea actually nukes anyone, every country in the world will conspire to shut them and China down.

China would have no way to contain Russia. Japan would side with the Nationalist side as well. Russia + Japan + Australia + various other forces would completely rape China within weeks.

You can change the dynamics of the political landscape in a "FREE" society so it will always be vulnerable to shifts, that's why they constantly use Terrorist attacks and wars to bog down support for unity and drive up destabilization with identity politics and racially charged lies. user, the left is openly acknowledging the shadow government and constantly rioting in complete disregard for the law, people have already been killed. Do you really think they won't start buying guns and then eventually fucking try to take it. It's completely naive to suggest that liberals can't own weapons when they've managed to kill people with bats and fucking molotovs.

Japan would fall to the Chinese military in a matter of days, Russia wouldn't be able to fight a two front war being detached across the pacific and they'll try to go through the English channel, the EU won't allow this because of the "Racist genocides and crimes against humanity conservatives are commiting"

>causing conservatives and liberals to arm for war.
past that point some time ago, probably years.

The Fourth Turning

can't Russian warships navigate the Arctic Sea? I assume they have the infrastructure to move their Navy from that baltic sea up to the north coast.

Anyways, I still don't understand how the "globalists" would be able to infiltrate either side. I can't imagine an armed insurrection would trust some sleazy banker to lead them. I'd think it would happen more naturally.

on second thought, I'm not even going to bother speculating since I know so little about warfare. I would like an explanation for how you think globalists could insert themselves into an organic civil war scenario.

Hello, were are the broofs? :DD

What ships are capable of actually going under the ice but causing a SHIT TON of attention from European Intelligence Agencies? You seriously believe the UN and EU will allow carriers to come within 120-100 miles of American/Candian waters? Canada will condemn and meet them in the ocean.

should it come to pass, it will be a shit storm.

right, but you're operating under the assumption that Free Quebec terrorists haven't taken over Canada by this point.

Divide and Conquer 101

>Exploit Racial Tension
>Exploit Bolshievism identity politics
>Increase Semantics terminology
>Destabilize region with extremist attacks
>Polarize minority
>Narrate the minority is controlling the majorities freedoms and constantly attacking them.
>Majority attacks minority in political fashion for first 8 years
>Minority becomes majority
>Upset national election with minority victory
>incur the rate of riots in populated cities
>Divide Beurocratic agencies designed to stabilize government
>Run news narrative of omitted or bias changed facts
>Goad majority into civil war
>Exploit and plant unknowing authoritarians into opposite parties via tunnel funding.
>Antagonize and guilt trip international media into calling for intervention with constant demoralizing narratives.
>Cause high political disfunction via trade, foreign policy and racial tension in foreign countries.
>Continue to use semantics to divide entire countries to demonize current embroiled civil war state into defending minority actions
>Goad satellite state into a proxy-vectored Nuclear strike

World War 3

How's it gonna split, though? Would it be the same as during the first Civil War? Southwestern PA here, and I'm down to fight some Virginians.

but why would these people bother with such a risky move? I feel like in an actual warzone, these plants could easily be murdered or killed, in which case someone they don't like now has a lot of power.

Don't they already have lots of control in America? Doesn't it seem more likely that Trump is actually an outsider?

The last 27 years of American Politics in small incremental stages

Globalism poses no risk but Nuclear War if its not executed correctly, its all about shadow manipulation and Beurocracy slowly turning brother against brother and then taking power once chaos erupts. They implant an uknowing puppet and then kill him once the civil war is over, they implant their own official and take control of the government and its over.

>Japan would fall to the Chinese military in a matter of days

China has a weak sense of nationalism. Their citizens would be reluctant to fight and quick to flee if things got bad. The state treats its citizens too poorly in China for them to lay down their lives en mass for their country.

A civil war won't happen. Stop larping faggot

oh right, because if the victorious civil war General were assassinated, people would all rally behind the Globalist choice.

are you retarded? How exactly do they implant him. That's what you're not explaining. That might've worked before the internet and mass communications, but now everyone will find out who is who instantly.

Or Trump and Pence aren't as le break the establishment as you think and is in fact nice to (((those))) people. All you gun guys in the US need to realize (((they))) have been at this game for hundreds of years all over the Earth they'll just wait till Whites are like 20% or less of the population before they really move in for the Guns

Or maybe just never remove the rights and wait for you to breed yourselves out under the power of the Media. Trump's son in law and future Grandchildren are literally Jews. They can wait a civil war might lost but a slow Ethnic cleansing won't be stopped if they have the Media and no one knows what's happening

All it takes is a Battalion of Bombers and ships constantly bombarding Tokyo and their Nuclear Power plants and Japan will be forced into surrender. They will be risking environmental ruin for 10,000 years if they don't. NATO will not exist at this point except for Britain, NewZealand, Australia and Japan. America will be preoccupied with its own civil war and the others will have no way of helping Japan before its too late. It would be too easy to get rid of NATO with the EU still in existence via tunnel funding.

Your country is kinda spoiling for it since a long time. With how unstable everything is and what kind of politicans you allow to even candidate for presidency. For example, a little tidbit anons should know and which I was recommended on youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=EwCVGHriN-Y

Trump was right. If anything of this is true, there should be criminal charges by now. instead you have hordes of liberal fanboys/girls.

This is larping you fucking idiot, this is actually happening as we speak, you can't objectively fucking say that the last 20 years hasn't caused this country to turn into what is already a shit storm. 21 Trillion in debt and high racial Tension is the norm and you constantly shill and downplay the severity of the issue because you're an escapist beta that doesn't want to be reminded of the inevitable doom of your chicken tendie factories. Fucking incredibly naïve and yet you claim to be "Red pilled"

It doesn't matter if Pence is nice to them, he will be killed to start a civil war after Trump is impeached. The whole plan would be to rile up the left with a fear mongering pivot to kill pence in order to protect Gay rights, and its totally sensible seeing as Trump getting impeached isn't a far fetch given how fucking retarded out legislative branch is being atm.

Because, they implant the guy after their leaders are killed and downplay the whole globalist shill shit and enact policies to try and control the rest of their "Enemies" its not hard to fucking imagine. The constitution doesn't fucking exist anymore you retard, a civil war now a days is basically anarchy except for the 2 sides that are constantly engaging each other in cities.

It has already started
youtu.be/OzeTZSEesXY

ok, and what are your reasons for believing this?

so was George Washington a French plant, then?

>Last 31 years of American political landscape since cold war.

Take a good dam look at a KGB manual and how Communist China stabbed the nationalists in the back after they dealt with Japan. Who the fuck do you think managed to do that within a year and turn China permanently red? Communism and Fascism are vector governments to set the stage for globalism.

They won't start a civil war, they'll Just keep sending in non whites you'll lose your sense of nationality and the minorities will beg to be controlled by (((them))). Civic nationalism and non white immigration was a mistake.

They have a chance at losing a civil war they don't if they wait another hundred or two hundred years Whites will be out of power and a minority in every single country Whites are in. Then you let the hounds out destroy the last few Whites then you have complete control and the stupid subhumans will work the machines but not be smart enough to know why.

don't confuse media noise with actual "ready for violence"

the dumbed down Americans are categorically not ready for violence

Seeing as George wasn't really in power or even alive when we decided to fuck France over during the napoleon era I doubt it. France wanted to humiliate the based Bongs.

>Fascism is a globalist thing
>Hitler was a globalist

Please provide evidence, I suspect your very uneducated on the topic if you believe communism are the same

>Dumb

>Not ready for violence

Pick one please leaf.

OK, so why is Trump setting the narrative against globalists? Why would the globalists want everyone to hate them and constantly be weary of their presence?

Globalism abuses these governments in power plays to then take over after destroy them, I didn't say globalism is fucking fascism or communism, it just prepares the people for authoritarian rule. I used the word "Vector" you know, like a virus that goes from a pig to a human?

I should say, not ready for a civil war.

I guess they are meat for the grinder though...

Because, Electing\impeaching Trump directly and upsetting the left is what they want and then the conservatives will be blood rage pissed when pence gets shot because they'll assume it was the left that did it. They can just plant a sniper with an identity from a small communist state like cuba and its all going crazy from there because you bet the media on the internet will praise glorious commissar Chavez for shooting Mike " Like the cock? get a shock" Pence

If the SHTF

>Blockade your nearest liberal city
>Remember what we learned in the middle east and fight dirty (EFPs)
>Nobody in, nobody out
>Lasers powered by basic diesel generators is enough to stop any air supplies
>Starve them, then we sack the cities just like Ancient Rome

" the only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead, and the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier's supposed to function. Without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All war depends on it."

so what's the solution, O Wise One?

>Imply that I'm stupid given the fact that you have understood everything that I explained but forget that its me asking for a possible solution or counter move to this shit that's currently unfolding.

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OP FFS.

so you can perfectly predict what will unfold, but can't think of any possible counter?

If anything a Democracy actually allows globalists to infiltrate and destroy you, communism is already a shitty globalist thing but Fascism destroys any hope the globalists have outside of literally invading them. You can't have all those freedoms but remain a nation unaffected by those inside and out scheming, If they did it once to our democracies they can do it again. They've been at it for hundreds of years

Hitler stopped the Globalists in Germany and was on his way to crushing the strongholds of Globalism across the glove. (((they))) want to kill all the Whites then the "minorities" with no sense of honor,loyalty or nationalism will work for free if they get a little bit of welfare and drugs

Its the power play the authoritarian governments put in place that the globalists want before they attack or implant their people and then take over.

If there's another civil war can I come and help?

I haven't got a gun but I've got a crumpet.

Ideas are cheap. A good idea and two dollars will get you a coffee. Effort is expensive. In order to even begin to think about solving the problem, you must first assemble the men BEFORE the strategy. God himself could dictate a solution to all our problems, but it would fall on deaf ears without anyone to follow through. And the follow through part is the real part of it all.

That is the beginning to the answer you are looking for. Don't bother crowdsourcing ideas without first getting the manpower.

Its not predicted, it's literally their game book of "How to destabilize a first world country: For dummies" The KGB did this shit to Afghanistan and Vietnam all the time. The whole reason why Vietnam started attacking the French government. I came to pol for idea's because its better if we're all on the same fucking page and you guys are being rational about it. Why the fuck would I come here if I didn't have the Constitution in my best interests. If I posted this shit on reddit i'd get called a larping faggot and everyone would post shitty "Drumpf" memes until a mod banned me and then everyone sucked his dick. Seriously user, for the third time. Think please.

Groups with 1 leader instead of a collective group on user individuals is a bad way of getting insta-ghosted.

literally not gonna happen

if anything they will start planning now to 100% rig the next election

if there were a civil war of any sort our own military would get involved and secondarily foreign forces

Now you know why we are fated to fall. The Good Men really can do nothing.

Democracy after x amount of years though the Media and underhand things the country gets opened up to non white immigration the Whites get bred out then the non Whites will support the state since that's where all their welfare comes from.

Communism. Already a globalist thing 80% of the first Soviet government were Jews and the KGB spent most of their money on espionage and though influencing rather then inward things.

Your constitution has led you to this you cannot have all your freedoms and Democracies then not expect to get infiltrated and destroyed. Democracy was a mistake your country is literally 55% white. Fascism or death make up your mind a Libertarian or muh rights government will never work

also retards theres a chain of succession for presedential power they arent gonna fucking kill pence and then all of the sudden OH NO WE DONT HAVE A PRESIDENT NOW WHOEVER SITS THEIR ASS IN THE OVAL OFFICE FIRST IS NOW PRESIDENT

Direct elections is counter productive to the authoritarian power plays they need before they take over. The Patriot act was forced on Bush by the legislative body it wasn't his idea. That's how the CIA and NSA got even more power over the executive branch. They want control of executive branch without democratic policies. do you see what I'm saying. Its counter intuitive.

>Kill Pence
>Expect the cuck who clashed with Trump to be taken seriously as a legitimized president given the fact that Pence has just been shot and it will all return to normal after and administration that constantly engaged with the shadow government was ousted with the direct support of the American people.

Yeah sure what ever user.

sinking the country into a bloody civil war which they arent even close to guaranteed to coming out on top in which other countries will certainly get involved in in unexpected ways might also be a little counter productive to an authoritarian power player

also u cant just kill pence and everything is a mess, theres a line of succession retard

How else are you supposed to make a move?

Allow the narrative that the conservatives are the good guy, fight their government and can't actually put UN troops on the ground because the conservatives aren't monsters like the left?

Using democracy to implant globalism is a farce, they need to make the political dynamics more acceptable to the population before they pivot to globalism.

Also

The left isn't ready. I don't know about you guys but here in Mormon country pretty much everyone I know preps and owns guns to some degree.

>not having the ability to bug out somewhere far away from the shitty when shtf

Its not just the left, its the right too. The whole point of Globalism is to achieve your goal without using democracy to exploit both sides and manipulate them into killing each other and then stepping in after with ridiculous power plays to make sure it never happens again.

>How's it gonna split, though?

Initially the lines would be very fluid. Something to keep in mind is that initially many will be reluctant to take up arms at all, but by the time things solidify into a coherent front you're likely to see major urban centres being isolated islands of one side surrounded by an ocean of the other.

The exception to this will likely be the coastal areas on the West Coast and New England as a whole.

There would be no lines, no one would know what the hell was going on for at least 2 weeks.

Radio and TV stations would be contested heavily

Guys please see pic related.
Should a CW II get started in this country, it would be much worse than the first one.
There probably won't be any clear borders like north and south.

Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson Davis were played by the same actor.

Nice fan-fic

You'd be involved regardless.

Am I the only one here that realizes a 2nd American Civil War would start WWIII with almost 100% certainty?

This thread has made me depressed.

Why bother doing anything when your entire life is hanging by a thread, strung at the whims of some billionaire elite?

Theres a radio mast, water tower, small dam, water treatment plant, two airports, a substation, and a national guard base all near where I live. Any one of these targets could be heavily damaged with ease, and the government would have to deal with the ensuing chaos, all while also trying to fight a civil war.

That's not even getting into the assassinations. Any politicians expressing support for the government would be targeted, not just the big ones like the president and Supreme Court, but every mayor, governor, judge, and administrator who is on the governments side will be open to assassination.

It would be incredibly hard for the government to keep a handle on anything at that point, when half the country's has seceded and the other half is in chaos there isn't going to be a curbstomp of the rebels.

>Why the fuck would I come here if I didn't have the Constitution in my best interests.
this

fuck that, I'm stuck in Jew York City, I was born here I can't get out.

If shit legit HTF, I'm killing every nigger and spic I see

>Theres a radio mast, water tower, small dam, water treatment plant, two airports, a substation, and a national guard base all near where I live. Any one of these targets could be heavily damaged with ease, and the government would have to deal with the ensuing chaos, all while also trying to fight a civil war.

And as long as the police aren't targeted, local law enforcement will be smart to stay out of it as much as possible.

Wisconsin wont be blue i can tell you that. Milwaukee is likely to get fucked so hard by the conservatives itll turn red. and Madison will simply be eradicated because college town with unarmed libcucks.

>another American LARPing thread
Kek I love you guess.

The right isn't pushing or advocating it like soros' thugs

When they get smacked they turn to the nearest cop and ask why the meanie isn't being arrested. American antifa are LARPing as revolutionaries, they aren't ready for what they're provoking.

There will be plenty of those floating around. Come on over bongbro

Yes because its currently happening in real time, such LARP such post modernism reality of a government actively trying to kill you after they take your rights away because humans are power whores. Its not a LARP, learn how to shill correctly.

youtube.com/watch?v=jL3yF9wYR3U&lc=z135wfjycybnvxi1q23sf5wqnx2gyp3tq.1487383986152450
With the like to dislike ratio on this video, is it any surprise that america would split in half again?

Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies or Europe, Asia and Africa combined... could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in the trial of a thousand years.

If destruction be our lot, we ourselves must be its author and finisher. As a nation of free men, we must live forever... or die by suicide.

I see a second civil war coming. I also see a number of nightmares unfolding.

1) As this user suggests a blockade of a city is the best bet against defeating the liberals that mostly infest major metropolitan areas. Unfortunately, I can see the libs spilling out into the countryside. Like a game of risk where that one asshole has like 30 men on one space, and you have like 3 or 4 on a lot of land, they spill out and take a shitload of area in one fell swoop. I imagine the libs might be a little more powerful than we might imagine. We saw the marches across the US, you can't say all those people united in their hatred for "White supremacy" wasn't a bit demoralizing. Most Trump voters are rural, and organizing them all would be a tad bit more difficult. Thanks to affirmative actions, all levels of the government are infested by "diversity". Though Trump is at the helm, at the first sign of a civil war you can expect him to be overthrown or assassinated. A few generals might side against the Fed but I imagine the military overall would stick with the status quo. This would pretty much make it nearly impossible to have any sort of standing army that wouldn't immediately start getting owned.

2) Guerrilla tactics to knock off supplies to starve out the cities would make them a literal nightmare. Any city has maybe a week or two worth of food inside of it. The rest is just-in-time deliveries. Also, our food scheme relies on the industrial farms we have going on. When those stop operating as they're supposed to, what happens? People start hunting for food, and it wouldn't take long for the game to dry up. I imagine with the number of hungry mouths, we're looking at extinctions of game in North America, as millions of hungry mouths scour the countryside. Forests getting chopped down for fuel. It would be the Tribulation for sure, and I'm not a Christfag.

No matter who "wins", they still lose.