What's the most redpilled breed?

What's the most redpilled breed?

cairn terrier

german shepherds because they're anti semites like me.

D A C H S U N D

Anything that isn't one of those stupid little rat dogs

Except Dachsunds, I like Dachsunds

Corgi's are pretty chill. One of the oldest breeds of herding dogs. Favored by royalty because of their affectionate nature and desire to be a part of all the family activities. Very intelligent.

Border Collie

Shepherds

Good enough for the Nazis, good enough for me

Doberman.

only right answer

Akita

Tasty too, right, Chinaman?

weed dog

anything except pitbulls because they're literally nigger tier dogs

Aussie Shepherds

kek

Golden Retriever is best dog.

>Anything that isn't one of those stupid little rat dogs except for that rat dog I like
'kay

kek

beagle

Not a chink. But it's always funny to see ESL dating village slags that would readily devour one.

Rhodesian Ridgeback

Isn't it cute user?

Deutscher Schäferhund

They also provide the most value to the free market. Versatile as fuck yet good with the children.

What dog breeds have the biggest dicks?
I need to know for scientific reasons.

Bitch nobody thinks "chill" makes a dog valuable.

No, no, fuck all of you, it's Irish Setter, just look in his eye, you can tell he KNOWS it's the jews.

The German shepherd, the German shepherd, and the German shepherd. There's a reason the military picks this breed above all others.

>see these threads
>never any GSP recognition

German Shorthaired Pointers are based as fuck. Here's a pic of mine. The big one is Jäger and the puppy is his future wife Isabella.

This

Had an English Setter for 16 years, he was my best friend. Rest well Tucker.

Sorry the pic turned like that. I'm on my phone. Here's a better example

based imperial corg-o

Belgian Malinois, smarter and better than the German Shepard.

Theres too many good dogs. Only the smart ones matter.

Russian laika

Ugly German Whore. I see four lowly animals there.

please no bully the corgums

Aren't Border Collie the smartest?

I love retrievers so much. They are just gentle little doggos. I don't care if tey're not uber smart, but they sure do pile on kisses.

>Not a chink
Okay ;)

F R E N C H I E S

it will for ever be the german shepherd stop asking every week

Dachshund

English Cocker Spaniel and any dog breed from Germany

Plott Hound

>German lineage
>Big game hunters
>No physical pitfalls due to over-breeding

Border Collies are great

Wonder what happened to Hitler's dogs. Did US troops shoot them? Did thy escape? Never seen anything that mentions them.

During the course of 29 April 1945, Hitler learned of the death of his ally Benito Mussolini at the hands of Italian partisans. This, along with the fact the Soviet Red Army was closing in on his location, strengthened Hitler in his resolve not to allow himself or his wife to be captured. That afternoon, Hitler expressed doubts about the cyanide capsules he had received through Heinrich Himmler's SS.[24] This was because by this point Hitler regarded Himmler as a traitor, and he feared that the capsules were in fact sedatives. To verify the capsules' contents, Hitler—who already intended to have Blondi killed so that she did not fall into the hands of the Russians[25]—ordered Dr. Werner Haase to test one on Blondi, and the dog died as a result.[26] Hitler became completely inconsolable.[27]

According to a report commissioned by Joseph Stalin and based on eyewitness accounts, Hitler's dog-handler Feldwebel Fritz Tornow took Blondi's pups and shot them in the garden of the bunker complex on 30 April, after Hitler and Eva Braun committed suicide. He also killed Eva Braun's two dogs, Frau Gerda Christian's dogs, and his own dachshund. Tornow was later captured by the Allies.[28] Hitler's nurse, Erna Flegel, said in 2005 that Blondi's death had affected the people in the bunker more than Eva Braun's suicide.[29] After the battle in Berlin ended, the remains of Hitler, Braun, and two dogs (thought to be Blondi and her offspring Wulf) were discovered in a shell crater by a unit of SMERSH, the Soviet counter-intelligence agency.[30][31] The dog thought to be Blondi was exhumed and photographed by the Soviets.[32]

>any dog breed from Germany
Ayo, hol up.
*is dangerously close to the ground*
So yous be sayin
*looks like a sausage on four feet*
we wuz huntin badgers n sheeit?

I've had 6 cairn terriers in my life and can confirm this.

jesus christ, that bunker really did turn into a horror show didn't it

Nope, they all escaped unharmed, you asshole.

LOVE these.
My uncle has had them since I can remember.
He uses them on his farm and for hunting, real working dogs.
And they are so nice to people.
German shepards can't compete at any level.

Well, they didn't have much time, and didn't want anything they loved to be tortured by the Russians. Hitler didn't want to end up like Mussolini, too.

>Several witnesses later reported hearing a loud gunshot at around 15:30. After waiting a few minutes, Hitler's valet, Heinz Linge, with Bormann at his side, opened the study door.[28] Linge later stated he immediately noted a scent of burnt almonds, a common observation made in the presence of prussic acid, the aqueous form of hydrogen cyanide.[28] Hitler's adjutant, SS-Sturmbannführer Otto Günsche, entered the study and found the lifeless bodies on the sofa. Eva, with her legs drawn up, was to Hitler's left and slumped away from him. Günsche stated that Hitler "... sat ... sunken over, with blood dripping out of his right temple. He had shot himself with his own pistol, a Walther PPK 7.65".[29][28][30] The gun lay at his feet[28] and according to SS-Oberscharführer Rochus Misch, Hitler's head was lying on the table in front of him.[31] Blood dripping from Hitler's right temple and chin had made a large stain on the right arm of the sofa and was pooling on the carpet. According to Linge, Eva's body had no visible physical wounds, and her face showed how she had died—cyanide poisoning.[t] Günsche and SS-Brigadeführer Wilhelm Mohnke stated "unequivocally" that all outsiders and those performing duties and work in the bunker "did not have any access" to Hitler's private living quarters during the time of death (between 15:00 and 16:00).[32]

Caucasian Ovcharkas.

DOBERMAN, DUH.

YEAH.

t-that's a big pupper

Huge fucking things

One shit on my carpet once, I thought a horse had broken into my house and took a hundred laxatives.

The Doberman has been compromised, now a nigger breed.

You must have never had a doxie, they charge anything that looks at them the wrong way

bp is bp

The Vizsla is, of course, the most red pilled breed to exist.

Owo

I always wondered what their actual name was. I always just called them Pointer Dogs

smart like us

Kaiser
German Shepard/Rottweiler. 6 months old