COMEY SECRET MEETING WITH SENATORS

>Trump out of the White House for the weekend.
>Didn't announce the meeting.
>Met with Intel Senators.
>Marco Rubio just posted this: "I am now very confident Senate Intel Comm I serve on will conduct thorough bipartisan investigation of #Putin interference and influence"

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/comey-russia-senate/

Say it with me: IMPEACHMENT.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@titusfrost/the-start-of-actual-pizzagate-arrests
reddit.com/r/the_donald/about/traffic/
rollcall.com/news/politics/senators-silent-meeting-fbi-director-comey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

say with me REPORT AND SAGE NIGGERSHIT OP

Fuck off ruskie. Trump is done

but what about the codes niggershit

the meeting was about pizzagate, impeachment is a ruse, they won't be able to impeach him and eve if they did nothing would happen

they're covering their asses, all those senators were mentioned in part of the pizzagate investigation

steemit.com/pizzagate/@titusfrost/the-start-of-actual-pizzagate-arrests

>the meeting was about pizzagate

SOURCE: MY ASSHOLE

>Trump is friends with Epstein.
>Hired the judge that gave him the lenient sentence as Labor Secretary.

marco rubio, being a closet gay, is likely blackmailed by the jews at war with trump and he is likely to partake in retaliation against him

"I can only speak for myself, but I do not believe that is the message you will hear from all of the American leaders who cared enough to travel here to Munich this weekend. That is not the message you heard today from Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis. That is not the message you will hear from Vice President Mike Pence. That is not the message you will hear from Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly. And that is certainly not the message you will hear tomorrow from our bipartisan congressional delegation"

- McCain today.

One name conspicuously missing.

"Decoded: one or more of NYT, CNN or NBCNews has a very very damaging story in the pipeline …"

-David Frum

I'm okay with this

reddit.com/r/the_donald/about/traffic/

t_d traffic is down since Feb 16. Russia has dropped Trump as an ally.

They will investigate and find nothing.

This is good because it will shut people up.

If they had anything on Trump they would have used it during the election in order to discredit him so Shillary could win. They're shooting blanks and claiming they're 50' cals

Before Obama left, he signed an executive order allowing NSA to share information with out intelligence agencies.

They were probably waiting to have a good enough case.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Comey to Rubio look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

>Trump out of the White House for the weekend.

What is he doing? Checking his businesses?

I love how seriously leftists seem to take every 'scandal' the media hints at. Yet, nothing ever really seems to pan out. I wonder why?

How long until you get too exhausted with the Trump hate? How long until you get tired of trying to stop the train and decide to hop on? I give you under one year before you're a Trump fan.

There has always been the possibility that a Russian connection was being carefully manufactured behind closed doors. Something that's taking time for them to dot their Is and cross their Ts. If they pull the trigger we'll see the entire media very quickly and loudly proclaiming it as truth and infallable.

Probably in the bunker under the appalachians,about to give the pedo roundup order.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

It's almost like Manafort and Flynn's resignations never happened

Trump never left the white house

Lucky you, you ID doesn't start with CP today!

You are rejecting the fact that every single scandal the right follows is fake news form russia.

Saged. Slit your wrists.

rollcall.com/news/politics/senators-silent-meeting-fbi-director-comey
Members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, along with ex-officio member and Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer, huddled for a total of more than two hours on Friday with Comey.

The FBI director’s visit was not announced publicly, and it’s possible members of the Capitol Hill press corps only found out because he was spotted in the hallways and entered a secure room used for intelligence briefings

But leaving that secure room in the Capitol Visitor Center, senators declined to even confirm the presence of the FBI director, much less the substance of the meeting. Those who did talk generally only gave “no comments” or referred questions to Intelligence Chairman Richard M. Burr and ranking member Mark Warner

Both Burr and Warner proved just as loquacious

“I think we made our non-statement statement,” Warner told reporters after repeated questions about the briefing.

“I won’t talk about it at all,” said Burr.

Senate Minority Whip Richard J. Durbin of Illinois, who passed through the area where reporters were gathered in the basement as the briefing was going on, appeared surprised to hear Comey was even in the building.

The Senate Intelligence Committee has been investigating Russian efforts to meddle in the 2016 U.S. elections, and Burr and Warner were more talkative earlier in the week. The two senators told reporters Tuesday that their Senate colleagues should trust their effort

“Mark and I set the committee on a path some time ago, and we explained the full scope of the investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 elections. That also included any contacts that any campaign officials might have had with Russian government officials,” Burr said after the reports of contacts between erstwhile national security adviser Michael Flynn and Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the United States, about U.S. sanctions against the country.

bump

This looks like the end of Trump