Saudi Arabia

So this is my final thread since I'm finishing my exams (I don't need to escape from studying by making Sup Forums threads anymore), I'm Saudi, lived most of my life in Saudi Arabia, Ask me anything about the country and I'll answer with no bias whatsoever:

FAQ:

I'm atheist, no I don't have slaves (yet!), no I haven't seen any executions (the public ones are getting rare by time), No I don't hate Israel, no Al-Saud aren't Jews.

To get the thread going: I find that men are discriminated against here in Saudi Arabia and we really need a men rights movement!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hanifa
youtube.com/watch?v=lx-IaynKlWY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahb_ibn_Abd_Manaf#/media/File:Muhammad_familytree2.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself, sand nigger

That's Haram.

Do you drive a car?
If so, what do you have?
How are gas prices?

>atheist
>haram

also, your post ends in 911.

opinion on argentina

can you verify that a small sect of people there worship the ancient spirit donkeys of saudi arabia and what the general population think of them?

proof you're not a proxy.

>men are discriminated against in Saudi Arabia
U wot m8

Kill yourself
Deus vult

Have you ever seen women get put in their place by the religious police?
Have you met any of the royalty or anyone directly involved with them?

How are men being discriminated against?

Are there man you atheists in SA?

Do you meet people of different religions? If yes, what's the most obscure one you've seen?

WHY DID THE BRITISH MONARCHY SUPPORT AL-SAOOD AND NOT THE RIGHTFUL SHARIFS OF THE HEJAZ?

HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF KNOWING SUCH BLASPHEMES OCCURRED ON THE VERY SOIL YOU STEP ON?

Do you have any Jewish relatives?

how well off is your family, and whats the different economic classes like there?

Is the rumour that they behead people true?

>literal cuck nigger asking nigger questions

I drive an Impala now, a year ago I was driving a Mazda 6, and I think the Impala is far better, the gas is practically free, its a 5 litres(1.32 gallon) a dollar.

CR7 is better than Messi?

I remember you from my yesterday thread.

Fuck off I've been doing this for like a week.

Yes, believe it or not, I feel that way, want me to explain?

No, I've seen the religious police put in their place by a woman though

Yes, I've met with a couple, but the low tier ones that you can just punch in the face, not the close to the king ones.

Well, for once, there are many MANY shops and stores that only for women that you can't enter, while they literally can enter any men only shops, ALL malls are banned for single men, but allowed for any women, men are supposed to pay for everything in a wedding, even giving free money to the wife, pay for her rent, food, and everything by law, she can just set around and give sex, while men are supposed to do everything.

^those are some of the things.

>TFW MEDIA LIES ABOUT ISLAMIC COUNTRIES BEGIN TO UNFOLD

My Jewish girl friend and myself want to go visit Saudi Arabia. Are there any hotels is S.A that are Kosher. Also she drives and I don't. What auto rental place do you suggest she rents the car from?

How many goats do you fuck a week? Why do sand niggers prefer fucking farm animals over women?

>911

That's too deep, I think the UK knew better.

I'm happy it happened.

No

I'd say I'm between middle class and high class.

We just beheaded a prince like a month ago, was fun.

Lmao interesting title for the pic

Le trells are ignored in my threads

Seriously, every single sentence in this post makes you sound like a huge faggot

but like what does that mean, does your family own slaves, do you still have to work, etc

Holy shit 911 get

Fun fact, to be born in SA is fat better than to be born in any Scandinavian country.

Do people in Saudi Arabia have Jewish friends?

>no Al-Saud aren't Jews
don't lie, the House of Saud and all wahabis are huge crypto-Jews

>Live in Saudi Arabia
>Admit to being atheist on a Filipino tiddlywinks forum
I hope you have your proxies, set, Achmed.

We can't own slaves anymore, unless you mean a house maid, yes we have a housemaid and a driver, yes, I'm studying currently while getting 300 dollars monthly from the government, and the university is free!

New where can we find some?

NOT ALL SEMITES

The government doesn't give two shits about me.

how are non muslims treated?

Westerns are treated like gods, asians and south asians like shit

what do you do for fun on weekends?
how do you meet girls?

Ibn Saud's family (Al Muqrin) traced its descent to the tribe of Banu Hanifa;
[Banu Hanifa were an ancient Arab tribe inhabiting the central region of modern-day Saudi Arabia.]
Counted by the classical Arab genealogists as a Christian branch of Bani Bakr, led an independent existence prior to Islam.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hanifa
>Christian pre-Islam

Stop. in the name of A law!

>NOT ALL SEMITES
Why are all ultra-Orhtodox Muslims such huge crypto-Jews?

Hookah, just like you do, yikyak, jodel, snapchat, or meet them at some mall or garden.

You're good at this.

Do explain how men are discriminated tf against in Saudi.

Just how Deep is the Rabbit Hole?

Where does it end?

>they are Wahabis
>Wahabism was founded by a descendant of Donmeh crypto-Jews
>Wahabism is crypto-Jewry in its purest form

>No, I've seen the religious police put in their place by a woman though
Seriously? I thought women could get executed just for talking to a man that isn't her husband or related by blood.
Could you explain this please?

Why does your skin look like poop. And why do you fkn retards believe in a fucking false prophet. All you cunts die for nothing. Your souls are stolen. God has one and only one rule The Golden rule. No one follows it so no one deserves it

who did 9/11?

>tell me more about the jewish saudis
_[Wahhabism (or Wahhabi mission) is a branch of Sunni Islam; described as "orthodox", "ultraconservative", "austere", "fundamentalist", "puritanical"
An Islamic "reform movement" to restore "pure monotheistic worship" (tawhid)[the oneness [of God]].
Labeled an "extremist pseudo-Sunni movement" by opponents.
Adherents often object to the term Wahhabi or Wahhabism as derogatory, and prefer to be called Salafi or "muwahhid"[(a Muslim who places an emphasis on the concept of tawhid..)]

Shaikh Saud ibn Muhammad ibn Muqrin (died 1725) was the eponymous ancestor of the Al Saud dynasty.
Muhammad ibn Saud was neither a nomadic bedouin nor a tribal leader.
Was the emir(chief) of Ad-Diriyyah, an agricultural settlement.
Two decades after his death, his son Muhammad ibn Saud (died 1765) made his historic pact with the Muhammad ibn Abd al Wahhab.
Leading to the conquest of Arabia and the "First Saudi State".

Abdulaziz ibn Abdul Rahman ibn Faisal ibn Turki ibn Abdullah ibn Muhammad Al Saud (15 January 1875 – 9 November 1953), was the first monarch and founder of Saudi Arabia and the House of Saud, the "third Saudi state".
Reconquered family's ancestral home city in 1902.
Three decades of conquests made him ruler of nearly all of central Arabia.
Consolidated his control over the Najd in 1922, then conquered the Hejaz in 1925.
He extended his dominions into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 1932.
Presided over discovery of petroleum in Saudi Arabia in 1938, began large-scale oil production after World War II.
Fathered many children, all sons eligible for the throne.

Can westerners hook up with sand women?

What would happen to a girl dressed like this by herself walking down the street in a major city in SA?

Why do you follow a death cult?

Why do you ignorant savages let the degenerates in the Saud family take and keep all the wealth in the country, and not give any to you?

As for men's rights - start it yourself. Oh, wait, I'm talking to an arab, who are all congenitally lazy. We fought your wars, motherfucker, do something for yourself for once, you lazy left hand shaking turd.

PS - Go fuck yourself, and die, along with he rest of the death cultists and sodomites and slavers in your shithole country.

Pff, that's easy. Royal family - everyone else.

If they're wearing clean clothes - royal family.

>Well, for once, there are many MANY shops and stores that only for women that you can't enter

That's because your "culture" is so degenerate, the sight of a female ankle makes an arab man start raping everything in sight - they have to block the women off from the arab men, so they won't get raped.

great culture you got there, achmed. How many times has your uncle raped you, after seeing a shapely woman covered in a bedsheet?

You are right in terms of personal wealth. Not in happiness, personal freedom and non oppressive government. Also the country will remain habitable in the near future.

>I'm Saudi, lived most of my life in Saudi Arabia
What you mean is you're Arabian.

I did.

youtube.com/watch?v=lx-IaynKlWY

See this video, and this was BEFORE the king stripped the religious police from their powers, they can't do shit now, not even make an arrest, they aren't police even.

Obama, he wasn't even in the oval office when it happened, we need to get at bottom of that.

Yes, but don't, they are basically blonde bimbos that aren't even blonde

Detained and sent back to her family the next day, if she does it regularly she visit the Girls Care Home, while if a man broke the law he goes to jail, there isn't a Men Care Home for men, we really need a men rights movement.

Hitler DID something wrong.

Huh? most of the population is rich as fuck, its only illegal immigrant that are poor, the population get:

Free Education (and get paid 300 dollars monthly when reaching university)

Free Health Care

No taxes

Cheap gas

How the hell can you be poor here?

Well, explain that women can enter men sections but men can't enter the so called "Family" sections?

A smart person like me would sacrifice some happiness and be born in Saudi Arabia, take advantage of everything and then move to Canada or Holland, perfect plan!

No I'm Saudi, fuck pan-Arabianism.

Ironically their cultural separation from women is also what causes all the boy fucking

I've been compiling data on this Islam business;

The Patriarch of the Bible, Abraham, his son Isaac(Ishmael*), and Isaac's son Jacob, also named Israel*, ancestor of the Israelites.

The Hashemites**, share a unique maternal bloodline of Israelite* ancestry through Salma bint ‘Amr, great-grandmother of Muhammad(descendants of Ishmael*) making them both an Ishmaelite* and Israelite* clan.

The Quraysh tribe according to tradition, descended from Ishmael*[Tanakh and Qur'an, Abraham's first son].

A powerful tribe that controlled Mecca and its Ka'aba["The Cube", (a building at the center of Al-Masjid al-Haram mosque)] from 10th century until its conquest by the House of Saud in 1924.
(*)Abd Manāf ibn Quṣai, great-great-grandfather of Islamic prophet Muhammad.
[Manaf brought a bowl of rich perfume with nutmeg powder and placed it beside the Ka'aba; With his brothers allies, dipped their hands in it and swore a solemn oath of allegiance -

they would never abandon one another.
Rubbing their scented hands over the stone of the Ka'aba("The Cube") in confirmation of their pact.]

Hashim ibn Abd Manaf (c. 464 – 497) great-grandfather of the Islamic prophet Muhammad and the progenitor of the Banu Hashim** clan of the Quraish*** tribe in Mecca.
Died while doing business in Gaza, before ‘Abdul-Muṭṭalib was born.

Shaybah ibn Hāshim (c. 497 – 578), "Abdul-Muṭṭalib", was raised by his uncle Muttalib ibn Abd al-Manaf, one of the ancestors of the Sahaba[Muhammad's companions], grandfather of Muḥammad.

Abdullah ibn Abdul-Muttalib (553–570), married to Āminah bint Wahb[see Wahabism↓].
Father to Muhammad.

>literally Jewish

Nothing a few hours of research on wikipedia couldn't tell you though.

I weep.

>Well, explain that women can enter men sections but men can't enter the so called "Family" sections?

Because arab men will rape anything - women, children, goats, mules, each other. They're degenerates, like you. That's why your uncle rapes you.

>How the hell can you be poor here?

Royal degenerate family detected. I hope you die screaming in a gasoline fire, achmed, when we finally start bombing your toilet of country.

Tell the rest of the Saud goat fuckers, your days are short, fuckers.

Hence them teaming up with Israel to destroy the west and whites

Man I really thought this was a quality post but then you said

> Āminah bint Wahb[see Wahabism↓].

Lmao there's no connection between the two.

Man you rekt me, I'll go cry in my 2016 Impala while you try to pay your student debt until you die Mr. Freedom

Why not Iran, I don't like Iran.

>Why not Iran, I don't like Iran.
>implying that's not being attempted

Iran is much less cucked than Whites/West

Whats you opinion on Al-Qaeda or other major militant islamist groups? Do you think other Saudi's feel the same way?

Ok, so Wahhabism is not connected to the original Islams.

Thank you for proving my initial question.

Syrian Arab Republic* ---------------
Quraysh tribe***
The House of Hasmim, Hashemites**
Sons of Qatadah++
----
Faisal I bin Hussein bin Ali al-Hashimi(1885-1933), King of the Arab Kingdom of Syria in 1920, and King of Iraq from 23 August 1921 to 1933.
Faisal I born in Mecca, Ottoman Empire (present-day Saudi Arabia*).
Died on 8 September 1933, age 48. Cause of death was a heart attack in Bern, Switzerland. He was succeeded on the throne by his oldest son Ghazi;

(†)Ghazi bin Faisal (2 May 1912 – 4 April 1939) was the King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Iraq from 1933 to 1939, briefly Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Syria in 1920. (See Iraq)

Iraq ---------------
Quraysh tribe***
The House of Hasmim, Hashemites**
Sons of Qatadah++
Ottoman Empire
----

(†)Ghazi bin Faisal, second king of Iraq.
On 11 August 1933 participated in massacre of Assyrians and the looting of their homes.
Died in 1939 in an accident involving a sports car that he was driving.
[Common view amongst many Iraqis that he was killed on the orders of Nuri al-Said]

Faisal II was the last King of Iraq, reigned from 4 April 1939 until July 1958.
Assassinated, 14 July Revolution in 1958.
Crown Prince 'Abd al-Ilah, and Prime Minister Nuri al-Said were also assassinated during the coup.

WHERE DOES THE RABBIT HOLE END?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>Man you rekt me, I'll go cry in my 2016 Impala while you try to pay your student debt until you die Mr. Freedom

Typical arab - snotty, full of himself, and stupid, because they're too lazy to learn or think.

I have a 2 year old car I paid cash for when it was new, kid. I also don't have any student loans because I paid my own way through college. But you keep sneering at me, like the typical fuckface arab you are.

I've never met an arab who wasn't arrogant, snotty, a sneak thief, a big baby, creepy, a liar, and a cheat. I knew you'd show our true degenerate colors, your kind always does.

But then, what was I expecting from a country that got it's ass beat by Jews? Or, I should say, got their ass beat by proxy, because the Saudis are too chickenshit to actually fight - your whole country is a faggy little boy yelling at bigger boys behind the legs of other boys like Egypt and Jordan.

You do know the only reason anyone pays attention to your catbox of a country is oil, right? Nobody respects you, nobody fears you, and you're all a bunch of cowardly little shitheads.

I can't wait to start dropping bunker busters on your shitstain of a country.

"Allu A... AHFUCKIMONFIRE!" is the future, pig fucker.

What is the general feeling toward ISIS over there?
From the everyday people and also from the media

So what are you worthless araBs going to do when America and the UK start getting oil from Russia? Kings and princes of Oil.

how do I upvote?

This reads like a dossier on wahhabism.

There's no way in Hell I would ever compose a Dossier, I'm not French!

Simply did a bit of copy-pasting from various Wikipediums.

I saw videos of your Shia population revolting and they lived in shitty slums.
Are they poor because they are lazy or poor because muh oppression?

You do know that sa and USA are allies right? Its not diplomatic but pure economics. Sa is not like Iran or Afghanistan. Those niggers are fucked

How many children have you raped

So you're an atheist. Are you a former Muslim? How much of a Muslim were you? What made you realize Islam was BS?

How common is non-Islam in SA? How common is Atheism there?

You commented that to a fellow American :(

FeelsBadMan

The reason I suspect Hillary had ties to sa is because the Saudi kings would fund Isis with america in a joint venture with future business relations on the line. Look up how many major us businesses are in sa. I think the Saudi leaders genuinely like the USA and see their innovativeness as necessary for the rest of the middle east. From my perspective, they want to be a more independent Islamic version of Israel.

It would also reconcile the idea that 9/11 was an inside job by proxy.

No body likes any terrorist organizations here, the government is making sure of that.

Wahabism is not related to the mother of Muhammad lmao I really though you were into something in the beginning then you blew it all.

Man you're wasting your time I won't read this but I do approve of whatever you're saying

People don't like ISIS, that's just a fact, many shit ISIS did here in Saudi that costed them any sympathy left, there's a video about an ISIS member that killed his cousin in the desert while taping the whole thing have you seen it? I can link you if you want.

I dunno man, maybe China or something, does France need oil?

Shia have the same rights as Sunnis here, Nimr Al-Nimr was executed because he was conspiring to overthrow the government not because he was Shia, see Muhammad Al-Arefi for example, he is Sunni, talked shit about some metro project, government took him, made him sign a paper to never open his mouth again, it didn't matter he's sunni or shiite

I dunno man, the moment I was mature enough to make decisions I knew I didn't believe in god, but before that I was basically raised as a Muslim.

I'm not 100% sure any religion is BS, but I always tell myself if the god of Islam really that merciful and just, he'd know that I just couldn't believe in him.

5% of the population is Atheist, there's a document about that.

Don't worry I got it.

What videogames do you play and how do you play online games with Ameribros with such good ping? lol I have some SA online friends i play squad and another shooter with and they are really cool. Remind me of you, red pilled me on how most of SA is. It's a shame the religious rich control so much in politics. Is it true there is a big divide on if Sharia Law and some Suadies are being basically kidnapped by their gov for speaking against the laws that discriminate on men and women?

If I was on to something I wouldn't be on Sup Forums.

what are your favorite nasheeds?

Al-Saud is not Jewish, the original Mohamadeen lineage, however; were very much related to Yacoob and Ishmael.

>I dunno man, the moment I was mature enough to make decisions I knew I didn't believe in god, but before that I was basically raised as a Muslim.
>I'm not 100% sure any religion is BS, but I always tell myself if the god of Islam really that merciful and just, he'd know that I just couldn't believe in him.
>5% of the population is Atheist, there's a document about that.

How open are you about your atheism? Are other religions around in SA? What is your opinion of liberalism supporting Muslims?

Apologize for 9/11.

If they're like the arabs I've had to deal with before, they'll literally start crying.

Faggot arab in our dorm went crying to the RA because someone stole his can of pepsi. Actual fucking tears. Later on I worked at a company, and the warehouse was run by an arab. (Poorly, too, he was shitcanned for it). He found out the people upstairs got to take more than two breaks in the day (management perk), and he went crying to the Owner. Real tears.

Arabs are crybaby faggots. All of them, gutless cowards.

How do you feel about pic related?

As well, some of the controversy that come up about SA is the funding of mosques in the West that push a very "conservative" version of Islam. How do you view this sort of funding/influence?

goodbye s3oodi 7a9'ari bro
we're gonna miss you
also you kept this meme that saudis are rich
alive
GDP per capita in Saudi is 20k annually
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
And a lot of the GDP is stolen by the royal family
GDP per capita for the USA 56k
Germany 40k
Greece (A broke ass country) 18k
Saudi 20k (very wealthy super duper rich) 20k USD
inb4 but muh taxes
Greeks don't pay taxes.

>So this is my final thread

GOOD get fuck gone and stay gone.

The arabs donated 20% of Hillary's campaign funds, they were bragging about it right before the election.

Bribery is a way of life for arabs - of course it is, they're all degenerates. NEVER. TRUST. AN. ARAB. They're all liars, cheaters, thieves, and backstabbers. They don't even trust each other. If an arab comes in the room, hide your shit. If an arab tells you something, don't believe it. Expect the worst from them.

I've never met an arab who made me think otherwise.

Any good advice to pick up sand girls?

>Man you're wasting your time I won't read this but I do approve of whatever you're saying

Typical arab, you're a gutless coward and a complete fucking pussy.

How easy/difficult is it to fuck a Saudi bitch? Could a non-muslim, white Englishman like me get pussy easily? I'm not even memeing. Sand women are my fetish.

>WE WUZ maths n sheit
>muh impala
Literally niggers desu

Stay safe faggot.

Also there is a cute Suadi girl in one of my classes. Any shit a kaffer can do to improve my odds?

Go to Armenia or Azerbaijan. Lots of hoors and legal to drink so not overpriced.

>
>Wahabism is not related to the mother of Muhammad lmao I really though you were into something in the beginning then you blew it all.

Care to be explaining THIS!?!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahb_ibn_Abd_Manaf#/media/File:Muhammad_familytree2.png

I don't mean to piss on your campfire, traveler.

I knew there was indeed a reason I added the footnote of Wahhabism to Amina Wahb.

It is all connected, even if by a thread.

Check'd

We have a really good internet here, also cheap, 200 mb/s for like 180 bucks monthly, not that expensive, I play everything I can, but nowadays its just DnD, I got worn out of digital games.

My favorite nasheed is Like a Stone by AudioSlave

Did you just know that Arab and Jews are both semites and have the same ancestors? lmao this is common knowledge.

Its not really a good idea to brag about atheism here in Saudi, I've only told my close friends, I don't want to tell my family because my mom will get horribly sad and my dad might kick me from the house (I need dat free residence haha)

Yes, but usually not Saudis.

You can be a liberal muslim, we actually have many of them.

Qatar is great, but I like bahrain better.

Okay then it won't be my last thread,

Nah I'm joking its the last one, until my next exams come.

I thought its a meme that Americans are stupid, that's not how GDP per capita works haha, do you want me to explain it to you? just ask.

Just do as if you want to pickup a white blonde bimbo girl

Trips check'd, first you need to be in Saudi, we don't give tourist visas

Don't talk shit about my Impala >:@

Man I swear they're easier than drinking water.

Lmao I though you were serious.

but for the people who don't know better, its just a similarity between the two names, Wahabism came from Mohammad bin Abdullwahab, who live like 80 years ago, not from some caveman who lived 14 centuries ago.

IM AWARE THAT WAHAB ---- ISM is a new IDEA

but the CONNECTION TO WAHB AND WAHAB IS LEGITIMATE IN PATRYNOM!

>Arab

That's all I need to know.

>You can be a liberal muslim, we actually have many of them.

How can you be a fag, trans, feminist, Jew and muslim all at the same time? I thought liberalism is haram.

I've been blessed with never having met an Arab.

Jesus loves me this I know. My good fortune tells me so.

I knew your pussy ass wouldn't respond.

Fucking coward. Just like the rest of your country.

There's a reason why arabs have been known as cowards and degenerates and sodomites since antiquity. Until oil was found, all you were good for was slaves and drugs. You're no better than gypsies. The only sad thing is, decent cultures like the Persians get mistakenly lumped in as "arabs".

What do you call a dead arab? A step in the right direction.

Usually don't have to, there's rarely anything left after Allah akbar

I still hold my original idea that Hitler indeed did something wrong

You'd be surprised of how shallow and "American" Saudi women are, the type that only drink Starbucks and buy an Iphone every year fro daddy's money.