Wtf i'm a shitskin now?

>be spanish diaspora
>at work
>end up discussing whiteness with my coworkers
>all of my coworkers unanimously agreed the spanish are non-whites

What do I do now Sup Forums? Should I delete my folder of Hitler pictures and vote for Trudeau?

Other urls found in this thread:

houseofnames.com/gilbert-family-crest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

enjoy, you can now claim benefits!

One victory at a time. Good work, non gay leaf.

If they say you're not white, that just means you're extremely white.

>diaspora
Your country wasn't invaded and its people scattered. You are an economic refugee that turned his back on his own people

How is this a victory for me?

Blame my grandparents desu

they jumped ship when Franco died

can dissovle PC from within thier ranks. I'm a smooth talkin' whitey and I'm amazed at what I can get away with, as a brownie you could go farther.

Post picture. You can block out your eyes if you wish.

if ur a shitskin what am i
>forefathers were muslim arabs
>realized islam is shit
>mixed with jews
>jews/moors went to spain
>changed last name from pure arabic to spanish style
>spanish inquisition
>new jew fled to ottoman empire
>be in turkey
>we like spanish
>immigrate to cuba
>mix with africans and native indians
>castro took over
>fuck this communism
>come to united states

i am kind of white

Too lazy to take a picture of myself

Here's my sister's arm

Post a picture of your sisters butt.

but are we white?

You look pretty rapey.

You're not even human

Spaniards are white, Mexicans and south Americans aren't. North American's are too stupid to figure this out.

loll. im actually a smart good looking athletic guy. i'm an example that mixing DNA is good

Your not from Spain
Spain = white
You must be a brown Spanish speaking person.

I would bleach your sister.

mate mines better
>forefathers were germanic
>went to north spain
>oh fug islamic caliphate not good
>spanish inquisition
>peaceful sex with germanic, portugease, and north spaniards
>ww2 hits
>fuckthisshitnigga.jpg
>go to cuba
>gommunism
>fuckshisshitnigga.jpg
>go to usa
>fin

>North American's are too stupid to figure this out.
>North American's
Sure, Steve Chang.

if you're under 5'10 you're untermensch

Well, your ancestors were raped and bred by Moors and Jews for centuries. What did you expect them to say?

Post pic then.

This can be applied to literally anyone that left europe and their countries for economic reasons

>spanish
>not white
pick one

memes aside ignore the stormniggers that dont think spain is white

Shitskin and a leaf, that's gotta suck.

Theirs a difference between south americans and spaniards, if a somali from germany says he german doesn't make it so.

>forefathers were muslim arabs
>mix with africans and native indians

Uber shitskin. KYS.

>The human body has many parts, but the many parts make up one whole body. So it is with the body of Christ. 13 Some of us are Jews, some are Gentiles, some are slaves, and some are free. But we have all been baptized into one body by one Spirit, and we all share the same Spirit. Yes, the body has many different parts, not just one part. If the foot says, “I am not a part of the body because I am not a hand,” that does not make it any less a part of the body. And if the ear says, “I am not part of the body because I am not an eye,” would that make it any less a part of the body? If the whole body were an eye, how would you hear? Or if your whole body were an ear, how would you smell anything? But our bodies have many parts, and God has put each part just where he wants it. How strange a body would be if it had only one part! Yes, there are many parts, but only one body. The eye can never say to the hand, “I don’t need you.” The head can’t say to the feet, “I don’t need you.” In fact, some parts of the body that seem weakest and least important are actually the most necessary. And the parts we regard as less honorable are those we clothe with the greatest care. So we carefully protect those parts that should not be seen, while the more honorable parts do not require this special care. So God has put the body together such that extra honor and care are given to those parts that have less dignity. This makes for harmony among the members, so that all the members care for each other. If one part suffers, all the parts suffer with it, and if one part is honored, all the parts are glad.

1 Corinthians 12:12-26

holy fucking autism
spanish are black or half+ black

the africans blitz (bumrush)... out of africa; they took india, portugal, spain and other places ... maybe even parts of china and saudi arabia, syria, iran, afghan, etc
like the second they got horses it was genocide train

People who make Europeans aren't white threads

fuck off with your sand nigger religion.
>le 56% lecturing a european on what is white
moors taking some areas of spain for a relatively short time didnt affect them that much. thats like saying serbians are 50% turkroach because the ottomans controlled them at one point. they didnt rape everyone and there was hardly any voluntary mixing. you're more likely to be part nigger as an american than they are.

The Spanish got cucked by moors. It's not a meme.

Not true

Oh the middle east was controlled by the British therefore they were anglo'd

"White" means Anglo-Teutonic, this structure out to other northern/western Europeans

You're Spanish descent, therefore not Anglo Teutonic, meaning you aren't seen as white
/thread

no they didnt. those brythonic people got cucked by germans though (hello mongrels, i mean anglos)

as this user said just because a land is conquered doesnt mean the conquerors interbred that much.

Do I really need to pull up the DNA haplogroup maps?

Marry an Aryan and do what I'm doing - #BreedOutTheBrown

They are pretty white

Same thing happened to me when a group of coworkers found out I was Italian. They thought I was mexican or arab.

6 flat

das gay bro... dont need to post my shit on pol. whats ur twitter

lol cuba too

There will come a day when you must prove your family has been in Canada for at least 200 years.

>>all of my coworkers unanimously agreed the spanish are non-whites

Let me guess...Alberta?

Okay Fernando, believe what you want.

Says the guy with a muslim mayor in his capitol.

that haplogroup does not = non white faggot. and for the record im 100% bong decent

>and for the record im 100% bong decent

Last name?

something that ends in a Z

j1 includes jews that have a higher IQ than whites.

German Scottish Irish mutt here. 100% Cracker though.

>doxx yourself please
its an english name. why are you asking?
oh so northern europe confirmed non white too. its literally more common in italy, france and the balkans than spain there anyway.

haplogroups are not a good determination for "white"

Their iq is only high because we thinned them out so much that only the most cunning escaped the fate of the oven.

Im Norman, Nigel...

houseofnames.com/gilbert-family-crest

Anything is white to a American. Your "whites" all look like mucky cunts to Northern Europeans.

I teach four kids from spain. two blonde hair blue eyes, two light brown hazelish eyes. pale white skin and freckles. white as any europeans.

>Anything is white to a American
it can be pretty vague here thanks to mutts. im not denying that. but spain is no less "white" than itlay, greece etc. you might as well say half of europe isnt white if you're going to go there.
>Your "whites" all look like mucky cunts to Northern Europeans.
well that part is bull. atleast in the south. we are pretty much the same as most brits, but more attractive (because most of us came from british colonists obviously)

So if i took a genetic test and it came up 5% iberian how many generations ago would that blood have entered my family

>talking to portuguese boss
>labels himself as a white guy in conversation
>have to suppress the urge to correct him
it took every ounce of will

Would you rather believe a bunch of faggots from your office or the lauded race theorists of Sup Forums?

The reason people call hispanics non-white in the Americas is because most of them there are mulattoes or mestizos. Actual Spanish people are mostly considered white in Europe, despite often having significant shitskin admixture from the time when the peninsula was under muslim control. Just because you are Spanish doesn't necessarily mean you're not white.

Post your habitus to get detailed analysis.

the way genes are passed on isnt a perfect split.
say your father was 60% italian 30% finnish and 10% irish
you might get 15% irish 45% Italian and 40% finnish

basically you can only guess if you dont know your family history

>tfw cuban/spanish+irish/english
>brother got the color eyes
It's not fair REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

portuguese lol
I have a metis and a portuguese friend and I often have to remind myself that the portuguese is supposed to be the white one.

Holy fuck, how?

My mom is 100% irish. Her parents were born in ireland. And my dad is mostly anglo with some german

all those generations to get ruined by a potato nigger. im sorry user.

Don't remind me. I hate everything irish and anything that has to do with it

people pretend celt is some unifying meme but i see a big difference between irish and the other "celts" like welsh. fuckin hate the irish for some reason. idk why

Are you me? How?

cause the irish are known as being immigrants and immigrants is something we've come to hate.

They are annoying as fuck and useless. They claim to have a rich history but its worse than dog shit. No literature, no plays and their music is from Scotland and England

no thats not why. even mainland irish people ive met. everything about them feels off. like they dont have souls or something. im serious.
yeah that part too. their history might not be great but i will concede that atleast they have kept some of it. like their language.

Forgot to mention that they are heavily inbred. Every irish family has a grocery list of medical problems

at least post a pic of your own arm

>Look white but be non-white
>Use white privilege to get benefits
>Use the race card to get gibs
>WUZ KANG
>IZ STILL KANG
Honkeys and darkies BTFO

you have to face up to the fact that your country was invaded and ruled by an islamic caliphate for 800 years

get a 23andme test. it will spell out for you exactly what % of what you are.

also understand that whites are struggling to reconnect with their cultures and identities right now at this moment so there is definitely going to be a lot purity spiralling.

are you white? only you can know. the fact that you actually have a job and work is at least getting you closer to the designation

nah the inbreeding thing is a meme that people use on any ethnic group that hasnt pillaged. iceland is inbred welsh are inbred finns are inbred.
you dont need a very big population to avoid the bad inbreeding stuff. even a small city is enough

"Hispanic" =| Spanish.

Its serious with the Irish. Go into their neighborhoods. Its full of retarded children and sister fucking.

>were raped and bred by Moors and Jews for centuries
>spanish are black or half+ black
>The Spanish got cucked by moors.
>You're Spanish descent, therefore not Anglo Teutonic, meaning you aren't seen as white

Nope.

>the africans blitz (bumrush)... out of africa; they took india, portugal, spain and other places ... maybe even parts of china and saudi arabia, syria, iran, afghan, etc
>like the second they got horses it was genocide train

Ayo hol up.

>"White" means Anglo-Teutonic, this structure out to other northern/western Europeans

False. "White" is a colloquialism for European and not specific ethnicities of the White race.

>Do I really need to pull up the DNA haplogroup maps?

Jej. Haplogroups aren't even used to determine someone's race. Back to Goyimddit with (((You))), gaslighting kike.

Nice meme image that attacks a straw man (i.e. that "only" cherry picked types of admixture = White), but nope; an individual's race is effectively the result of the dynamics of ALL types of admixtures that makes up the individual (genotype).