Are /feathers/ redpilled?

>pic related what (((owls))) actually look like.

hmm this made me think

HRC wants this to slide

pour thing

A bird without feathers is like a men without job

feathers are inded redpilled

hey aus, ur my best friend

Don't get even get me started on Bird People...

What about bones? I feel like bones are just a trick by globalists and cast makers for me to spend money fixing them at the hospital

and some people don't think birds are dinosaurs.

and even more deny that the "reptilian" aliens are from the same family of creatures

should be obvious

y-you too

how about just a /gestalt/ ?

BEHOLD, A MAN!

Are owls Jewish? Y the ((()))?

my older brother and I both have a very distinct memory of owl-men from when we were children, but neither of us remembers where it comes from

their faces looked similar to this, but more humanoid

Owls are a symbol of Moloch

thanks canada as if night terrors about le weed man letting a horde of shit skin terrorist that will destroy north america isnt bad enough

Its just like the globalists who worship moloch who is represented by an owl. Strip them of what they portray themselves to be and you get a scrawny weakling. Praise KEK.

Moloch is a Semitic god represented by a bull, dumbass

The owl is the Greek symbol of wisdom (Minerva)

> Are /feathers/ redpilled?
I don't know? maybe.

>mikeroll
>owls

Hey Clelland, I didn't know you browsed Sup Forums, what are you doing in Canada?

Moloch is the owl

I want to pet it

Feathers are of the sky, they represent the ethereal and the realm of the mind where angels live.

Amazing shitpost m8. If only you guys worked on uncucking your country as you do making meaningless nonsense online

Those talons will fuck you up.

The way they portray him now is with the owl though. We aren't in ancient times.

Looks like a dinosaur... anon5 said dinosaurs had feathers. Hm

Kek praise

i got this philosophical reference.

They also say that meme magic frog statue is kek but those aren't the correct hieroglyphs for him or keket

Kek has spoken through me.

>le zeigesit documentary xd

Do you have the entire collection? I'm only missing 6

>implying owls are birds

Yeah man. Which do you need?

Buddy, the symbol is actually not important. What is important is that a group of people worship the same entity. Evil people worship an owl and righteous people worship KEK.

BIRDS EVOLVED FROM REPTILES ASSHOLE

IT"S LIKE BIRDS MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL SO THEY COULD FLY RATHER THAN HAVE LARGE BRAINS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you have the entire collection? I'm only missing 6 of them being 2, 3, 7, 9, 10, and 14.

easier for you just to go here

thank you so much

>Reptiles
>Large brain

ayy

mmmmmm

really enables self-head to stream

Looks like a mantis

>888

Praise him

MOLOCH BTFO!!!
PRAISE KEK!!!