The nose knows

Identify this faggot

Identify this green hair sjw

I'm not an ant you faggot.

This guy in the ugly clothes needs to be identified

what did they use to take these a digital camera from 1997

Nah.

They used a potato to take these low resolution pictures

An easier solution would be to make "Safe spaces" and participation in a protest that leads to a riot immediate expulsion. Find those that participate by immediately enacting a curfew the moment a protest turns to any destruction. (The first bottle thrown rule)
If you are not locked down at this moment and have no concrete evidence you were at a legitimate place (out of area/resteraunt/etc.) You are immediately expelled, liable for all damages, required to pay back value of all scholarships and permanently banned from attending any place of education that receives ANY federal and/or state funding.

Identify this girl with the problem glasses

>Implying any of us would know members of Berkeley's special snowflake squad

Someone browsing pol might recognise these SJW's commies

>ucpd.berkeley.edu/ucpd-needs-your-help-individual-photos

I guarantee every female in those photos, when arrested, will start shrieking "You can't do this, I'm a GURLLLLLLL".

They all look like panhandlers outside of a Dave Mathews concert. We're supposed to be afraid of these trash can attackers?

> Implying autists on Sup Forums haven't been able to find out peoples identities without knowing them personally...

Snowflake detected

Not an autist myself, but ill bump for love

Also, not eligible for any state or federal programs including welfare benefits of any kind, driver's licenses etc. as punishment for attacking a public institution of learning.

Has the safetysquads gone to bed :/

The way to go about this is to rip off their masks and take a photo.

I'm more partial to blinding them with green laser pointers.