HWNDU

WE
ARE
BACK!

HWNDU returning tomorrow in Albuquerque, New Mexico at 1pm mt
instagram.com/p/BQoRtbYgD6e/

This installment is located ((((coincidentally)))) close to the Holocaust & Intolerance Museum of New Mexico
Open carry is perfectly legal in NM
Get ICE on speed dial lads, this is gonna be one wild season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSiIirICPw0
statisticalatlas.com/place/New-Mexico/Albuquerque/Race-and-Ethnicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HEY
THATS PRETTY GOOD

>inb4 SWAT team flash bangs themselves

paper's back

goldestein's a hwndu wiki editor, not a real kikr

Should I OC my shitty old .22 rifle or should I just take a folding pocketknife and conceal my poorfag autism

First for Stolen Valor

How long until someone gets killed?

They probably chose an open carry state on purpose so on top of identifying and showcasing the alt-right to the world they can also see what they are armed with and possibly catch a few with intent

hey thats me

Did you just reference Idubbz non ironically?

It's a little whiter than that, lost of Spaniards identify as Hispanic.
t. NMIDF

bring both, you're going to be visiting the stream every day now

SHOOT HIM IN HIS JEW FACE

BLAST THE BEARD RIGHT OFF HIM WITH AN OPEN CARRY FREEDUMB SHOOTER FROM WALLYWORLD.

So you want to prove the altright are law-abiding citizens who want to protect themselves?

You know it's going to be harder to do shit like this because you can't move too far from the camera

nothing is non ironic on Sup Forums my dude

>supporting cast
>los cholos

>September 23rd
>Paperboy met Jayden

So Jayden most likely called him some time after the election to get him on board with the HWNDU shit.

This is the problem of them putting it right next to the road

does this mean Shia will be assaulting people in new mexico now?

ABQfag reporting in.

is Brittany going to be there?

wtf is this shit?

>new season

Location.

lolwut

I have a few New Mexico friends, they are literally white people with brown skin.
>Guns
>Love Tits
>Trucks
>American Flags
But the Beaner still shows:
>1/3 bump Norteño music or Banda still
>Still speak Spanish

If you donate to her stream for the ticket, sure, she'll attention whore there too.

>hispanic until proven guilty

Tbh senpaitachi, ABQ is probably the most liberal of the cities. I rarely see anyone OC. But Natives do like to get confrontational so there's that.

This means even more Sup Forumstards will Show up

>ethiopia shirt
HOL UP
Yep exactly
And Paperboy will be assaulted by Navajo Indians for wearing tribal clothes and feathers

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler
I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Fuck yeah. I like to imagine HWNDU continually getting shut down and reopened, eventually becoming a dedicated franchise with each series having its own distinct flair.

>Original Series: post-election New York. Primary conflict between Sup Forums memes and antifa
>Reboot #1: Albuquerque, gritty Southwest reboot. Open-carrying Trump supporters get into gun debates with Hispanics before creating a loose brotherhood known as "The Sheriffs"
>Reboot #2: South-Central Los Angeles. Control of the camera begins functioning as an important symbol of gang status, and Trump supporters form intricate codes to infiltrate the ranks and reach the camera safely. The code has to be as far-reaching as possible without becoming known to the gang members, and secrecy and surveillance become key themes.
>Reboot #3: New Orleans. Nouveau opera in which the stream control fluctuates between BLM singer/chanters and a group of colorful Trump supporters performing in the style of the Commedia Dell'Arte. Tourists admire their performances but are slightly perturbed by the vaguely fascistic symbols occasionally used.
Reboot #4: Washington D.C.Conspiracies and theories regarding the nature of the stream become common, as several political advisors and interns begin to harass the stream thinking they are anonymous. In the end, new clues lead to political corruption. Finally, Trump himself visits HWNDU. The stream ends as Shia kills himself.

>the legend

Go there, right now. Another Sup Forumstard is already on his way.

MEME COMBS INTO THE NEW WHITE SUPREMACIST HATE SYMBOL

The New Mexico "state amphibian" is the Spadefoot Toad, which sounds "like a fingernail running across a comb."

Spadefoots are also the famous "NEET toads" who (some species of it) bury themselves underground for years.

No, Maria and Pablo are amigo

Colorado standing by

bumperino

Nothing wrong with speaking spanish, I speak that on top of 2 other languages

Is it me or does this look like a shithole?

How are people going to amalgamate and have fun when there's cars whizzing past?

Wouldn't it also distort the sound?

FUCK YOU SHIA

REMINDER:
AN user ALREADY LEAKED THE ENDING

CIA ATTACKS THE JEW MUSEUM AND BLAMES Sup Forums

What HWNDU actually is.
>Luke Turner has an open obsession with online communities and subcultures
>wishes to explore and examine communities, currently shaping culture, that are otherwise confined to the online world
>enlists his friend Shia to participate in his deceptive project
>has Shia act like IRL bait in order to draw young Trump supporters, and the """alt right""" to the camera
>Shia does six days of great work
>deliberately shows himself to be thin skinned with anyone that goes down there for fun
>Sup Forums and other groups "hijack" the area and project after less than a week
>they proceed to broadcast their online sensibilities and personas to everyone watching
>Turner also employs a handful of aspiring actors to keep the project going and to keep the flow of troll crowds heading to the camera
>the project works perfectly until the overpouring of crowds break noise limits and health and safety laws
>these disruptions stem the flow of trolls attending the project
>on Wed 10 Feb, two of Turner's chief actors make final desperate plea for trolls to come back
>Paper gives out his number again
>at the same time Valor acts illogically aggressive and begs trolls to return to the camera to fight him
>it doesn't work
>project is """abandoned"""

Open your eyes lads. This is a fucking tour of America's """alt right""" trolls. They're putting it beside a holocaust museum for fucks sake. Wake up.

I wish he'd open one in Canada..

I hope we get some navajo characters, and it's not just all beaners and paperboy

Reminder that HWNDU is bait and that the previous installation was at a museum with a bunch of media execs on the board of trustees. It will probably be impossible to outnumber the shills this time because Albuquerque is in the middle of fucking nowhere.

So paper was a paid actor then?

ABQ original here, if you think we'll let your stupid racist shit fly, then you're fucking wrong, we'll drop you stupid faggots on the stop and make you look like the little bitches you are.

Vibrant diversity.

holy shit he looks so awkward here

This is how most of America looks like outside major cities.

It's new mexico, of course it's a shithole

stop identifying as alt right you faggot

A regular day in Alb, NM

youtube.com/watch?v=jSiIirICPw0

Oh, so everyone is just pretending to be autistic?

Bullshit, plenty of ABQ Sup Forumsacks exist. They just live 30 minutes away in Rio Rancho.

This
I want to see the Indian equivalent of Redpill Tony and Old School Astoria: Chief Bigbear and Chief Slapahoe

>muh hatch chile verde

I hope to see all of the Sup Forums Hispanic, Mexican, and Native American brown white supremacists.

YES I WANT BLOOD AND CARNAGE

I imagine there will be quite a few homeless people.

I'm excited for the new cast

There's always one

NEW SERIES

HWNDU Sup Forums: NEW MEXICO

OHHHH FUUUUUUUUU

IT LOOKs like cholo land

Sup Forums is going to get mugged by la raza.

damnit i really wanted it to be LA area so i could go

bring anime girls

It's ripe for false flags and violence from the left that will be spun as "heroic anti-nazi protestors" or some shit.

Sup Forums IS la raza

The old place was a shithole as well.
My point was, they're right next to a busy road.
In my pic above the camera will be on the right side of the road.

All you'll see are cars an you won't be able to hear the people.

The last road was fairly quiet which was pretty incredible for NYC.

>Reboot #4: Washington D.C
right on the other side of Pizza Comet
>tfw you see Podesta Sneaking in
>tfw you see Sup Forumslacks sying "YOU THINK YOU ARE HOT SHIT DONTCHA?"

let us not forget breaking bad was shot in albuquerque

>new mexico
>not cali

As for my standard this looks pretty cool

Yeah, this actually looks like a trap

This reminds me I saw Agnes on the train in Astoria 3 days ago. Like blew my fucking mind there she was. Thought about getting a picture for the lulz but I had no chance without being obvious. She looks really young y'all are sick.

can you check it for people under 27 years old? or 25? cause those are the people who are mostly going to be showing up

We can get a flatbed truck (or any truck), park in front of cam, and set up shop on it.

Lights are off down the street, but i met the guy setting it up

>dat tinfoil

Keep chimping out you faggots. Make us have to curb stomp all of you.

Pretty please.

>holocaust & intolerance museum

IT'S A TRAP
>IT'S A TRAP

IT'S A TRAP
>IT'S A TRAP

IT'S A TRAP
>IT'S A TRAP

IT'S A TRAP
>IT'S A TRAP

IT'S A TRAP
>IT'S A TRAP

>Spaniards
>in my America

You're not fooling anyone, Taco

>"Hey white man Shia, my ancestor been here for generations, and you put camera on MY burial ground? I will send you to your ancestors"
And just like that, Shia was killed by Chief Bigbear

Hablo español también pero la problema aquí está que ellos son mexicanos. Prefiero cubanos o salvadoreños
>TF Soy un Californio

What a masterpiece of a show, it may be the most tense and insane tv show ever

Nice

Everything on your side of the iron curtain looks dreadful.
This is bad by western standards.

bring something else. if you show guns that ruins our trolling. make it innocent trolling. that's the only way it will survive

statisticalatlas.com/place/New-Mexico/Albuquerque/Race-and-Ethnicity

>ywn cum on her face

New season starts now

he actually did it

but you're kind of rude

Can you put milk on the floor?

B

Superior version

Just imagine how many museums/cities rejected Shia's proposal before he settled for a wall in the middle of the street in fucking Albuquerque New Mexico.

i wish i could do this