I'm a liberal

Just wanted to see how you guys react. I'm definitely not a communist, an sjw, pc, or hippie. I'm just a regular christian white man who works at a desk job. Just really want to see how you guys feel about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcompass.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Ok"

whatever man

You are the company you keep, "Liberal".

nobody gives a shit about you

I don't care

And I'm a berniebro

how bout dah?

>regular christian white man who works at a desk job
>liberal
Pick one.

How did you survive so long?

don't deny it, you are cucking yourself on some level.
your basic human rights are being violated on some level and you choose to ignore it.

That's pretty funny

Feelings are for liberals. Fuck off.

Jesus is classic liberal.

OP is boring. I am a volunteer structural engineer for planned parenthood. AMA

Kill your entire family and then off yourself.

Not even being edgy, your party's endgame is you dead without children. So go put your money where your mouth is.

No? I guess you're not a liberal.

There are liberals here you attention whore

Honestly I don't discuss politics that much. I don't really care about what's going on. Just really wanted to see how people react about my political preference.

This board is not for you. It's too vile.

Be glad I didn't say anything about leaving Sup Forums as some posters would imply.

Is your desk job at CNN?

yeah i know it's vile. I'm just waiting for some REALLY bad shit to go down.

cool story

dont care

> I don't really care about what's going on.
Explains why your a liberal then.

That's funny too. I actually work for Turner construction at HR

Quit taking the blue pills.

My parents were, and i am. It's that simple.

A thread died for this.
Are you happy fagget?

so you can write an Article for SALON
> aim higher, desu

Leave now or else I'll curse your lineage

Actually i have a wife and we're thinking about children. Not too open to it yet, the money situation is not working out.

Nice to admit you don't think for yourself. First trait of being liberal.

Well my parents and also some of my own thinking. Most of it does some from my parents and friends and i do agree with them and sometimes i disagree. Really it's just like that I just didn't want to get too deep.

If you're ok being told what to believe, so be it. I'd only ask that you spend some quality time researching what real and actual liberalism is, specifically Classical Liberalism. The modern American left ceased to be liberal quite a while ago

So you're going to have white children and put more minority children at a disadvantage. And you call yourself a liberal.

No joke, my wife and I were discussing adopting an African or middle eastern child. Like seriously. Plus i do donate to a lot of organizations for aid and such. If I didn't i'm no liberal. lol

read what i posted above you.

Sounds like you're not too convinced in your ability to participate in a deeper political discussion, so you purposely avoid anything but the superficial. You'd fit right in with the progressives I know, they watch a few episodes of the daily show and walk around smugly like they are more compassionate than anyone who might disagree.

It's really not that scary user, no reason to be intimidated.

It wont kill you to look up what that user told you about

I'm not trying to intimidate. I was simply looking at a reaction. Thanks for providing it. I'm taking consideration mainly.

This, OP. As a Cis-hetero privileged white male, you're perpetuating white supremacy by reproducing.

You owe it to people of color whom you've oppressed to adopt as many African orphans as you two can afford, anything less is just perpetuating systemic racism against PoC, and, via intersectionality, also perpetuating transmisogyny, ethnoracism, sexism, islamophobia, homophobia, cultural appropriation and, worst of all, antisemitism.

Check your privilege.

Erm, reread what I said please, I'm saying YOU are intimidated.

Seriously, do yourself a favor and discover what REAL liberalism is.

No i'm not. I'm not even phased. I care what you have to say because i'm looking for feedback and basically what you guys think about liberals in general. Go ahead and ramble some more. I'm gonna stop replying to your shit anyway.

You have my permission.

Thanks man.

What do you want, screamed at?

If you want to have a discussion, state one of your actual beliefs.

carrot top is happy.

I don't want a discussion. Just reactions.

You aren't liberal. Period.

And if you want a reaction, state actual beliefs and policy positions you want debated. "Hurr durr, I'm a liberal cuz that's what my friends and family call themselves" isn't impressive or stimulating, unless your aim was just to get shit on and play victim.

Which, again, makes you progressive and likely statist, the opposite of liberal.

In that case, fuck off and get over yourself you preening faggot.

Theres nothing to react to m8

No victim here. For real, no victim. Read what i said.

then your only slightly smarter than the rest of them.

This?

This is your contribution to the board? Nice blog loser

You're reacting to what i said right now

thanks

So in essence, your thread has zero substance, all you want is (you)s and you're just a shitposter.

Glad we sorted that out.

What a way to go through life

Can't be a shitpost if their isn't actual shit.

Hey OP I'm also just a Christian white man who has a desk job only I don't start shitty threads with no substance. Just really want to see how you feel about that, fag.

Well my life hasn't ended yet so i can't tell really what i went through when i didn't go through it. Right now I feel fine and I feel like i'm doing great. I got a place to live in, i got a wife, i got a job, being a liberal really hasn't effected that.

I feel no effect. Really you're just adding to what i want you to do.

btw that picture pretty funny

politicalcompass.org/

Take the quiz and post results mate, lots of different types of liberal just saying "Im a liberal" is very general if you really want legitimate reactions then post results from that

Because no one gives two shits as long as you can back your argument up with good sources. Not MSM or that bullshit. In fact you get more attention for having an outside opinion.

WELCOME TO THE HURT BOX

This thread reads like an exercise to gather stock responses for imitation posts.

Guess the "i'm a trump supporter but..." pasta got old.

you can't use this meme here

Lurk more faggot not your blog

I did the quiz and the results were economic left/right: -4.12 and social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.95

why are you here?

just want to see how the /pol community feels about me

Finally, someone get's it

how is it going never using his brain?

Fuck off with your bait no one gives a shit

What the fuck does that even mean anymore? An actual liberal is closer to libertarian than demoshits nowadays.

i think youre pretty silly for making this thread
Its great bait for Sup Forums
wish you'd state some of your "liberal" opinions though. doubt you have any that you could articulate.

>You aren't liberal, period.
Uhh.. he sure sounds it.
>Doesn't think for himself
>Doesn't want to hear opposing points of view
These are the main traits of modern day liberals

Jesus was also redpilled enough to notice scum Jews and sweep them off the steps of a synagogue. When God walked on earth as Jesus he was just as critical and progressive in his actions as he would wish us to be. The idea of Christianity is to promote brotherhood, temperance, and forgiveness while Islam promotes shame, guilt, and violence.

It's above your head though so I understand.

Bless you user.

No matter how you identify your views you will always be based in your creed and that is what truly speaks for the character of a man.

How do you actually make money though?

I've always wanted to volunteer but I work full time and do psychedelics in my free time