HOW DO WE HELP OUR FOLKS GET WOKE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLYlgLkaDcw
youtube.com/watch?v=YorcITruMrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More drugs? More dope?

Stop. Doing. Drugs.

what happened in that pic?

decriminalize drugs, treat addiction as a medical problem and not a criminal problem, stop letting pharmaceutical companies advertise their products, stop letting doctors prescribe opiates (outside of very serious/rare cases), and then fix all the other problems in our country that are causing people to lose hope in their futures and abuse harmful drugs in the first place

Or close the fucking border and detox the nation

What tibetan sequence of drawings is this from?

Let the loser who lack:
- good judgment
- self-discipline
- willpower
- sensible goals in life

... slowly off themselves.

Not every organism from every generation is intended to survive or reproduce. Many, even most, are supposed to be weeded out through life's trials and tribulations.

Survival of the fittest (natural selection) is what strengthens the gene pool and species.

Most problems we have today are due to the misplaced compassion and lack of understanding in this regard; hence, overpopulation of weak imbeciles.

First off, take self responsibility. Sometimes you need to shame your "homie" and say "nigga you shoot up cuz you want to" and then remind him only he can make him stop. That's the cancer of the black community, you keep expecting something else to solve your problems. It's like a superstition of fate.

Don't come telling me the economy is a joke, on all levels in society it gets a little complicated. Money is almost demonic. Oh noe, a black man has to sell weed to white boys but can't find weed good enough so his mate quits heroin. I get it, black men are placed in risky situations, that's why you have to make plans to get you out of there.

Once you've sold enough weed, preferably at prices low enough to offset the "ahh I'm buying drugs from black people" effect in scared white boys, get a student loan (you can't buy a degree with drug money) and a degree in something you can reasonably expect society to pay you to do.

Then, leave it all behind and never talk to your old friends again. Apply for every job, because corporate America assumes you're starting from the gravel.

Get married to a slightly chubby white girl, or Asian, your pleasure dude, have a few kids and leave the "I'm black, you're white" identity politics behind.

There, I fixed racial issues in America.

junkies overdosing on heroin in public during the day. Here's the original video

youtube.com/watch?v=LLYlgLkaDcw

Just say no? That worked out well in the 80s and 90s.

Sorry. Survival of the fittest at this point.
youtube.com/watch?v=YorcITruMrU

Legalize weed.
Crack down on CIA drug ops.
They're using our military to grow and sell heroin across the nation.
They're targeting white communities now, luckily it's nothing like the crack epidemic.

To get clean just do the sick boy method. Lock yourself in a house for three days and boom withdrawals done. Change your phone number, don't talk to anyone who uses ever again and you're good

thanks leaf for not shitposting i know it must have been difficult

>surely, more drugs will help us open our minds pedro!

social libertarianism is the world's biggest joke

maynge it fucc'd up ou'heer maynge

Well we will see since I think in Ireland they are going to start heroin clinics where people come in and get high so as to not get AIDS from dirty needles or OD in the street

We will be able to judge whether it's a good idea or not I suppose

A lot of you snarky yet clueless faggots are arguing (foolishly) for a mere continuation of the policies that landed us here in the first place.

To wit:

- We must crack down harder on drugs!

- We must protect aimless rejects from their own self-destructive behavior -- so they can live longer and consume more resources and breed more lowlifes!

- All drugs are bad and no distinction should be made between cannabis or narcotics or entheogens! I smoked weed five times so I never everything about drugs, and they're BAD!

- If only more people believe in my Christcuck fairytale, and ceded more power to "the Church" who wrecked the white race for the last 1,000 years, everything would be great!

Etc...

Sup Forums is so full of dumbfucks...

>Cincinnati Reds shirt

fuck, heroine is a fucking epidemic in this city. most of my family is on the junk.

Trump needs get his Duterte on and start having these Mexicans and niggers executed.

Sup Forums = "I'm an inexperienced 20 year-old low T incel who only barely went through a male puberty, and I know nothing about anything of importance, but let me tell everyone else how to live..."

lots of projection in this post

It's spelled 'heroin', illiterate.

Sounds like those Mexicans and niggers slangin' heroin are smarter than your family.

But your solution, typical of retards who abdicate any sort of personal responsibility for their own failures is... "We need a strongman to start indiscriminately killing people to protect my white trash family from their own stupidity!"

get a load of this faggot

>Look at it this way OP, whites are becoming last of a dieing breed. See, toomuch racial division is helping everything to collapse..not being an sjw but it's one problem that we as a peupl that we cannot fix. So the best thing us whites can do is go explore space an inhabit other planets. Also not being a white supremacist but to keep us from being mythical in future texts is to do this. See before pol, I thought I knew everything about the government...but when I found this, I became angry really angry, reason...you can't do anything without fucking money.
I hate Cincinnati so much scrummy people that are there at night.

>u_irl

Nothing about what I said describes me, except telling others how to live; and my suggestions are borne of wisdom and experience.

why you gotta be like that man

>Nothing about what I said describes me

Sure thing beta boy.

You little poseurs are not unlike the libtards you hate so much.

Anything that challenges your echo chamber orthodoxy is immediately ridiculed so that you can smugly feel like you're part of the group and this outsider can be dismissed out of hand, lest you have to think for yourselves for a moment.

You're all low test bitches who behave a lot like women.

duterte.jpg

>they know i'm full of shit

Wow such insight.

Why are so Trump supporters addicted to dope?

>no one ever agrees on anything
>Sup Forums is an echo chamber
>replying to bots

Yes, Sup Forums is an echo chamber; and a lot of the (((echoing))) is of implanted memes that gullible, inexperienced followers pick up and run with so as to feel like "part of the crowd".

I've been here long enough to see it, time and again, in nearly every thread.

>tell some faggot that he's wrong
>he still insists that it's an echo chamber even though someone just told him he was fucking wrong
>being this retarded

91 days

Bring back sterilization, free needles = free vasectomies/ tube ties

being on opiates
is as awakened as you can be

>invade Afghanistan
>fuck over the Taliban
>turns out the Taliban was keeping heroin production down
>Taliban then fights America by flooding the streets with cheap heroin

Using American degeneracy as a weapon is a good strategy.

at least Africa doesn't fall for retarded internet memes... they fall for the real ones