Why would anyone want to live in the wilderness? It's cold, dark and desolate. No electricity, movies, internet, etc

Why would anyone want to live in the wilderness? It's cold, dark and desolate. No electricity, movies, internet, etc.

inb4
>muh sovereignty
>muh hunting
>muh self-reliance
>muh anarchism

Fuck off, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aminals

Id move there if it had internet and tv, other than that nah

I don't want to live permanently in the wilderness, but I do want to explore it and live on the fringes of society.

I'm currently planning a temporary departure from my regular life. Quitting my job, selling my car, and traveling for a year or two. Living in the wilderness will probably be about a quarter of the time.

>1221
Alone with your thoughts. No society to determine them for you. Discover yourself independently. There is a lot of benefit, user.

Sleep when it's dark, savor the light with wakefulness. Fuck the electric jew and it's time eating traps.

Feels gooood to be human again.

Why would anyone want to live in the city? There's usually shitskins, smog, high cost of living, etc.

Inb4
>muh Internet
>muh dependence on others
>muh boring job

Fuck off faggot

caveman

Kill yourself urbanfag

babbys first troll

you've been oversocialized. Molded your entire life by the ideas of other people. They're all wrong.

>doesn't like cold and dark

You have to go back.

Sounds like fun.

>caveman
Says the man behind a computer in his basement.

if it is cold and dark, you build a fire...Must be a nog

Yeah cus you dont turn the heating and lights on during winter. Well maybe because you live in UK, you guys have shitty 100-year-old heating systems.

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Why would anyone care about what other people like to do? Mind your own business.

>muh ancap

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

innawoods is comfy though, you can do anything you want

You fuck off you fucking wellfare dependent city faggot.

you forgot comfy and .006% black

no neighbors for 17 miles.

you fuck off fagot!

you can do whatever the fuck you want
only niggers cant handle the wilderness

niggers have been living in the wilderness since the dawn of man. It's whites that built civilization. You can't be this retarded.

Snow, access to shellfish/game/fish, weed, alcohol, fireplace, geological fossils(no meme), berries for schnaps, expensive mushrooms, herbs for high end gastronomic cooking, wood and stone for building.

TLDR: Good food and good living standard