Thank god for this timeline
Everyone is beginning to take the red pill

James Woods is the final redpill.

(((James Woods)))

>becoming

He's been redpilled

>James Woods is the final redpill.

Listen to satan

He's been outspoken and pro-Trump for quite a while, but this is the first time I've seen him go down this road.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s

James Woods is a nobody. He has 0.01% speaking power compared to Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Adele.

BASED JAMES WOODS

hes been talking shit about islam ever since 9/11
are you fucking underaged? next you're gonna tell me ben garrison never came here.

I would but Europe isn't a safe place anymore James, I missed my chance

I said it's the first time I'VE SEEN IT you fuck. I didn't say he never did, just that I wasn't aware. Man, you're about to get your teeth smashed in.

This pretty much sums it up - the media scum are playing tricks on people

"White people, live the good life, dont have kids, this way you can relax on the beach"

"Muslims, welcome, feel free to have 10 kids each and enter the West"

He's been interesting for a while now.

I wonder if the (((((people))))) pushing this agenda are aware of the extent to which muslims hide their power-levels in regards to Jews and zionism.
Can confirm this, btw. "Wish Hitler would have got em all" is actually a fairly common albeit well hidden opinion amongst the so-called new europeans.

I suppose they will go for the "Divide and Conquer" strat.

INTERNET FIGHT!

>Implying that isn't the popular opinion with old guard Europeans

They're waking up after a long sleep

James Woods is a flaming faggot , bigger Flamer then Milo

>first time seeing him shitting on islam
>this poster is literally born after 9/11
how's school today you fucking underage?

>becoming
That dude has always been a right wing nut job. Scroll through his tweets.

It was an Holiday in the US, Want -a-be US flag faggot

>#SausageAfficionado
lel

James Woods was redpilled when you were in diapers.

Not only do they take all the welfare, the panhandle in our spots

He's always been a far right-wing celeb. At least as far back as I can remember.

Also he generally plays sleazy slimeballs in movies. I wouldn't say he's the most inspiring celeb on our side.

James Woods was catching cocks in his ass when you were still in diapers

Would have been funnier if you had copied his post word for word. You dropped the ball user

Some German/EU insider user was on here the other day saying something similar to your pic. He was saying how the govt was giving them loans and shit. People probably thought he was larping but after seeing your image he could have been legit.

Also James Woods is legit god tier genius intelligence.

he tweets about pizzagate

>You dropped the ball user

Thinking about bending over in a James Woods thread? You might be gay user

He has a degree from MIT in political science.

It's great that Time is encouraging its readers, i.e. liberals, not to procreate. The right should be cheering this, I know I am. The fewer kids libs have the better for the future of mankind.

wtf, I am /Woodspill/ nao

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Fashy goys

I am gay though

DEATH TO VIDEODROME

LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH

It's almost as if a certain group of people decide what you do and don't see in the media regardless of merit

they died in vain. the jews won. look at germany now. look at the world.

Get More Immigrants = more goys for more debt for the benefit of ((them)))

This is so fucking true

If he has 0.01% speaking power you have something like 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% speaking power, so why post anything on the internet ever?

James Wood has been red pilled since before 911, newfag.

He reported some suspicious ragheads on a flight, those ragheads ended up crashing into the WTC on 911.

He gave an interview on Howard Stern shortly after the attacks.

ONE OF US

be serious

James Woods has always been like this as far as I know.

On a kind of unrelated note I think that Woods is one of the most talented actors in Hollywood. He carries every movie he's in. People say he does the same thing every movie but so do most actors, and when they go for something different they're usually embarrassingly bad. I've never seen a James Woods movie I didn't like.

>becoming

James Woods is a based motherfucker and shit posted all through the election.

He's irish faggot.

fucking white people kek

fucking niggers kek

Basic Gestalt:

Woods was on a plane from Boston to LA a few weeks prior to 9/11.

He was sitting in first class and saw a group of Muslim men huddled and talking quietly to each other.

He informed the FBI after he landed.

Following 9/11, the FBI reached out to him for further information.

>#SausageAfficionado

The absolute madman, kek

James woods has always been /ourguy /

They dance funny... but the won't murder you for 7 bucks or a pack of newports

Woods is Irish and rumored to have a 180 IQ.

Fucking love being child free.

Education will make sure that religion will never have any serious amount of power and influence.

Religious people breeding like rabbits mean they'll always be poorer and do the shit-tier labour.

>Fucking love being child free.

Nice fable you got there dutch-fag.

Lets look at this another way...

You country is full of religious fags who breed out of control. They bleed your countries infrastructure, suck up all the welfare, Your taxes go way way way up, Your quality of life disappears because most of your country is now full of peasants who have reduced your country to squalor, eventually theres some kind of revolution, your country falls apart, if you have real estate assets they are destroyed or confiscated. Hope your money was in gold. or overseas. Hope you make it to the airport without getting murdered, tortured, raped, or whatever they want to do to you.

Smart business dutch-fag. Smart fuckin business.

Hes been redpilled for quite sometime, and, he isnt afraid to rub it in pedowoods face

His hashtags are always on point

James Woods has always been redpilled. You're just late to the party.

Holy shit my sides

hahhahahahahhahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=BtB-u7Zi2aM

James Wood is alright...I guess.

/ourgoy/

youtube.com/watch?v=IsUL_neyqvs

None of the problems you describe about my country I or anyone I know or those they know have never experienced in the slightest.

It is already too late to visit the Notre Dame.

James Woods has been redpilled for a long time.

James Woods was based Hades in Hercules, your argument is invalid.

yet

Mike Toreno, ladies and gentlemen!

>yet

Not good enough to get all hysterical already. So far all immigrants do is our dirty work so we can do the thinking and run the country. The immigration rate is even declining at the moment and islamization hasn't increased by even 1 percent in 12 years, because education keeps them in check and turns their spawn atheist in no time. It's fine this way.

In a civilized country that runs on minds rather than ignorance, the stupid once have no power.

*ones

Sorry I've had a bit of a drink.

So this isn't country specific.

I never said "in the Netherlands"

This is an example of the inevitable consequence of the attitude you have.

However muslims make up 4% of your population.

Fucking even here in le 60% land our muslim population is only 1%.

My point is if you think your attitude about a child free life is on point then I am telling you it isn't and illustrating why.

Your entire post and all that shit about "they'll always be poor" etc. Its going to make a country with a changing demographic poor and unstable. Like the countries they come from.

Just imagine all these millions and millions of muslims they have across europe now. Many of the men send for 3 wives back home and have children with all of them immediately so that they can get free housing and benefits. They are going to spread across the continent like a plague. How soon before a country of men as aloof as you are with a population of 16 million are over run?

You might look around now and say "I don't see it" But you will cool guy. You will.

someone have the tweet with the guy burning live talking about global warming

someone give me a rundown on the James Woods

He also apparently has a massive dong.

I was just thinking that we should ask him about the pedo stuff going on in Hollywood considering it seems he doesn't give any fucks anymore.

What the fuck

Mike Toreno, gentlemen and hos!

What's his end game?

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

JAMES WOODS YAS

James Wood dropping Red Pills

ETC ETC

god damn

Irish master race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan

>Everyone is beginning to take the red pill

I'd be surprised if they didn't considering it's being forcefully shoved down their throats at this point. The hypocrisy and radicalization of the left, corrupt media, collapse of civilzation, and watching the elite committing genocide through replacement upon the native population.

There is only one solution

>There is only one solution

Not an argument

Didn't Time magazine just troll Trump with a picture of him in a storm?

Based Woods

>the world is overpopulated, stop having children
>our population is in decline, import 3rd world savages

why haven't (((they))) dealt with him yet? Does his IQ afford him powerful telekinetic powers?

hollywoodreporter.com/news/james-woods-i-dont-expect-646351

so hes got futuresight, this is pretty intense

This has to be some sort of special education type thing.