Don't lie Sup Forums,,, You listen to Eminem

I can't be the only one here who listens to this faggot... Anyone else and why?

Red pill me on eminem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3GP5JGvhTUQ
genius.com/182503
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/3GP5JGvhTUQ

not true

Back when he was a thing, yeah

Helped bring nigger culture into white homes.
genius.com/182503

yeah when i was 18/19, you'll get over it

i used too. i really liked him i guess. i guess because he's angry and i was (am) angry. i barely listen to music at all now though.

When i was 12

i'm 34.. been listening to him since his first big record around 2k or 2001 or whatever... i don't tell anyone i listen to him irl.. but i don't really listen to anyone else... i guess i should say i live in the bronx and i'm the only white guy in my neighborhood...

I used to listen to him exclusively in High School because I was frusturated, but I got a girlfriend and now I just listen to Zac Brown and Foo Fighters.

he's a genius at the rapping technique

slim shady lp is redpilled and acceptable. eminem is fag tho

He's really popular amongst bullied 13 year olds so I guess he's OK. As long as you're under 20

agreed.. he's obviously brainwashed by nigger culture but i do appreciate his rage.

if he comes up on pandorka i won't thumb him down, mostly because the phone is way over there.

Yes.

the problem with you millennial faggots today is you have no balls. you need to get your fucking asses kicked a few times. feel pain.. etc etc... just a bunch of snowflakes.

I used to listen to him a lot. Still have about 8 r so of his albums archived on my HDD somewhere.

Motherfucker is based. You can't live the life he did without eating a bucket full of red pills. He just also happens to be talented beyond about 90% of the rest of the entire human race.

You can still disagree with him, but the boy has real genius.

rap is for nigs

Yeah went through an Eminem phase when i was 13
Can we all agree that Nas 'Illmatic' is the best rap album of all time?

LIMP BIZKIT IN DA ZONE

>*Big Pun chortles in between wheezes.

I haven't listened to him in at least 5 years

bladee>eminem

The fuck are you on about cunt?

No.

Is his daughter 18 yet

I used to. Now I only listen to music written by dead german men

never liked nas although almost everyone else i know loved him.. especially in the 90's..

My first impression after listening Headlights
>Aw shit, he fucked her, he finally did it!

Not a fan, but I was babypilled when he released that anti-Iraq War protest anthem and 1) MTV barely played it even though the video was surprisingly powerful in a Pre-Banksy way 2) press barely discussed it 3) clearly (((they))) wanted it gone and forgotten.

Telling Dubbya to send his kids overseas to die, even though he was oblivious to Greater Israel Plan, was based. Notice his handlers never let him swim in those waters again.