Bannon OUT as Chief Strategist, Nemelka IN

Steve Bannon's xenophobic and protectionist rhetoric will rip the United States to pieces.

I suggest that Trump replace Bannon with Christopher Nemelka, a brilliant problem solver with highest level contacts. His persuasive manner will set the agenda right and bring the proper idealogies to the table. Meme this into reality.

And as usual the thread slides. Really is Stormfront in here.

Is there any actual evidence of Bannon being racist? All i've seen is anecdotal.

I mean come on, Nemelka kinda looks like Bannon so no one would notice.

Thanks for correcting the record nerd virgin.

I never said racist. But he is openly anti-immigrant.

Shill

>correcting the record

when will this dismissive meme die? anything critical of Trump is assumed to be part of some far-left Soros protest machine.

nice bait thread faggot

>openly anti-immigrant
gtfo, immigration policies have been disastrous over the last 60 years. stopping it would be a blessing, especially if some of the damage was reversed.

Fake and gay

Hitler did nothing wrong

>Hitler did nothing wrong

he attacked France, England, Poland and put Jewish German citizens in concentration camps.

>immigration policies have been disastrous over the last 60 years

calling it a disaster is a bit of an overstatement, man. having more brown people in the country simply isn't your cup of tea. admit it.

No more immigrants. So Bannon stays in.

(you)
ask the indians (native americans if you prefer the term) how well it works out when another people inhabits the same space as the current inhabitants

What about how we have unemployment, underemployment, people who have given up looking for work, welfare bums, more and more jobs outsourced by the minute, a future where most jobs will be automated or replaced by AI, and we are supposed to want more immigrants WHY AGAIN?!

>Jewish

>Proper national citizens EVER

Fuck off.

France and England were both jewed at the time, so they had it coming. England would have been fine if they kept chamberlain.

You fear genocide? What are you stormfronters smoking?

troll harder, faggot

> implying those nations weren't owned by the same elite
> implying those nations owners didn't send your ancestors to die
> implying Poland wasn't killing ethnic Germans
> implying the Jews weren't given a Janice to leave
> implying the Jews weren't the cause of the 1918 revolution in Germany
> implying the Bolsheviks weren't prevalent in Eastern Europe and were actively trying to destroy the neighboring states
>implying England was ever the fucking good guys on the history of the planet

Cool, we'll redirect this request directly to Trump. Thanks for the advice.

You've been trolled by racist manipulators who would steamroll your POOR white ass any chance they get.

Thank you. Keep us posted.

Yeah, he did nothing wrong. What dont you get from the sentence?

you fucking nigger. why did you bump this shit thread?

>shit thread?
Take that back.

I like Bannon

>Nemelka
Not even a based water-filter salesman

bannon's the hero we need. saged.

>saged
Sage THIS